My first post

dippystan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I would put down a few words!

I sort of found this forum by accident but it looks like an interesting place and I'll certainly be on here to read up the advice that is about. As for me, well I'm nearing the dreaded 40 and it's got me looking at myself and thinking about the rest of my life - and my health in particular.

I grew up a very physically fit person. Always outside playing footie, running, cycling, you name it. So by my mid to late teens I didn't have an ounce of fat on me. I wasn't some muscle-bound hulk mind, but unlike the ads telling you that having a ripped bod is the only way to pull the girls I found that to be a load of rubbish. I looked, well, okay. Not a mess is probably the best way to say it. And I was very lucky to have a decent size in my jeans too. About 7.5" and pretty thick, which girlfriends told me they found enjoyable. I remember that one of them did say that girth was more important to her than length, which I thought I would repeat here. Just goes to show that not every girl is only interested in whether your todger can act as a washing line prop!

But over the last 20 years things have very slowly gone backwards for me. I drank too much alcohol to be honest. I started smoking. I drink coffee, tea, eat fatty foods, had a series of jobs that meant I worked long hourse sitting on my steadily widening backside and used the car to go everywhere. So now at the grand age of 39 I can't run anymore, my weight is 210pounds - which for someone 5'10" bluntly means I have a beer gut - and the old fella is not only smaller than it was by over an inch (in fact I would put it going to 2 now) it doesn't perform anymore. Work doesn't help as it's stressful stuff, but I stopped kidding myself it was only down to that. I haven't taken care of myself and now I'm paying the price.

So I started looking around for somewhere like this, a place that hopefully will help me to some extent get myself back on track a little. I don't for a second think I'm going to have one of those huge monsters sleeping in my jeans just from visiting here but if I can get it back to how it used to be then I'll be delighted. Already from what I have gathered on here I can see that stubbing out the ciggies and improving my diet will help, so that's the first steps. It's daft I know but maybe I needed to read it despite knowing it in the back of my mind all along. From there I'll read up the excercises and give them a whirl. I got a pump and tried it a couple of times recently and it definitely helps with gaining an erection. It's just that from what I can see I have to deal with some other pretty fundamental issues, otherwise nothing will work much and I'll just end up demotivated and less interested in my overall health. Which is pretty stupid.

So I just thought I would thank you all for the efforts you have put in to help others improve their lot, and I'm grateful that I found this place as I think I will learn a lot from you guys.

Anyway, let's see what happens eh?

D

deleted269122

goodluck....... hope u find what ur after
and welcome online

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome Stan!
I hope you find support here.
Although I can tell you are feeling a little defeated, there is still optimism in your voice.
You can find great joy again.
Stay focused and stop being so hard on yourself.
You are a good person!

Good luck!