My first prostate toy

noonan975

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wanted to try a prostate massager. Not sure why, just have read how good it felt and wanted to see if I could hit the male g-spot. I bought the black Talon; I didn't know if I was quite ready for an Aneros just yet. After washing it off, I got my lube and laid back to try it. After lubing up, I gently pushed it in. After the initial hesitation, it slid right in. It feels weird only for a moment. Since this was my first time using it, my initial involuntary reaction was to try to push it back out. That is the hardest thing to get used to. I need to learn some muscle control down there to resist the urge to push the toy out. The part that really felt good was that it seemed the toy was moving around on its own. Not a lot, just a little as the muscles there adapted to it. It feels real good to contract the muscles and pull the toy upwards inside. Now, I'm not really sure if I was stimulating the prostate or not. Didn't really see any more precum than usual. The toy still felt great, especially while stroking my cock. When I came, I could really feel my muscle contractions around the toy. I did come a lot, and I felt the contractions after ejaculating continue for quite some time. I'm looking forward to using it again, even if I'm not sure I'm actually stimulating my prostate or not.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's always nicer if you have a partner do it for you. Whether it's a male or female, another set of hands working the toy in and out of you while you stroke your cock is "heaven". I have a new lover who loves to shove a real long toy inside me while I stroke my cock. Turns her on so much she has an orgasm just watching.