My first public cock video!!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by BritGuyDubai, Aug 3, 2010.

1. BritGuyDubai

BritGuyDubai New Member

Albums:
    retty confident in my appendage nowadays. it aint no giant, but it seems to hit the spot every time : )

comments particularly welcome from well hung studs who are packing considerably more than me and would like to $%&* my hot french gf / or me (pics available upon request : )

Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum :: britguydubai's MyPhotoAlbum Gallery :: Playing with my c*ck

please check !!! thx v.much

edit - i have until recently been paranoid about the size of my cock and hated seeing big cocks. Now i have gone to the polar opposite and love nothing better than watching a big fat cock pounding on a pussy, hopefully my gf's. what do u guys think of this fantasy - how to broach with the gf, what are the odds of being made to feel a bit silly etc.

2. BritGuyDubai

BritGuyDubai New Member

Albums:
    bump
    size queens welcome!! flame away

3. mandoman

Gold Member

many people have this fantasy. just gently bring it up, as in mention that someone you know tried it, and gauge her reaction.

4. BritGuyDubai

BritGuyDubai New Member

Albums:
    bump - i really want the opinions of the truly hung, and size queens. critique my cock big time...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice