Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was about 19 years old when this event actually took place. I often visited a glory hole just outside of town. I was cute petite and some what feminine, not too much though. I was the type of guy that couldn't get enough sex, always horny, always jackin off. Most of my visits to the glory hole hole involved cock sucking and cum swallowing. I remember one trip had me going home with four loads in my belly and a lil extra on my shirt, in my hair and in my briefs. No matter what I always left a happy and satisfied customer. Once in a while there would a guy or two that wanted to fuck, I wasn't crazy about fucking, it felt good and I could enjoy it, but cock sucking and cum swallowing was where I found my joy.

It was a warm summer night and I managed to make my way to the glory hole once again. Lookin my best and smelling my best I entered once again my familiar territory. The stench of air freshener, cock and fresh cum had my cock raging hard before I even entered a booth and dropped a quarter. There were three or four men there already and the back room was dark with subtle lighting just so you could see enough. I usually cruised the booth areas to see if I was hot for any of them. I sat in one booth dropped my quarter and just like every other time I went...a cock appeared through the hole. Nothing impressive, but size was never an issue for me. I just loved them hard and full of cum. I performed my duties and took this mans load like a true cock and cum lover and heard the door shut as he scurried out of the arcade before I could even pill my shorts up. I cruised the arcade a but more and noticed a white male (Jon) about 6'4" or so, in decent shape and fairly handsome. We stood next to each other pretending to look at the VHS covers that show what movies were playing. He smiled at me and I smiled back. That was a que for "lets share a booth together", in case you were wondering. I entered and shortly after he followed, opening the door and asking if he could come in. He fondled my body and softly said,'That's nice", referencing my ass. I was like,"Uh oh, he wants to fuck me". Now I always came prepared to satisfy, and this day was no different. But I didn't have any lube or condoms. So I ran up front and bought some. He let me back in and I began to disrobe. He unzipped his trouser and pulled out his cock. I was in disbelief, this guys cock was fucking huge (At 19 I hadn't seen anything that big) a good 8x6 and rock hard. I have to admit I had second thoughts. He put the condom on and I applied the lube. He put the tip right on my hole and applied some pressure, it wasn't going in! He slid it up and down trying to loosin my hole...it still wasn't going in. This went on for a few minutes and finally he broke that barrier. I squealed like a virgin having his hole ripped open for the first time ever. He was gentle at first and it was very painful. But I wanted that cock, all of it deep inside of me. This is what I needed for a long time, someone to show me how to take a dick in my ass. Someone that made me feel so sexy and amazing, I just remember telling myself in my head,"Now I know why gay men love dick so much!" I opened up for him so wide, begging him to fuck that tight man pussy. "Fuck me baby, gimme your big cock!" He was getting very aggressive and passionate as well. We were so into it that we didn't even notice that more lube was needed. That's when I heard and felt the condom break. He knew and looked at me, that's when I looked at him and said,"Keep going, gimme your cum...please keep going!" He kept going and dumped a big load of seed deep inside of me. Just like the others he zipped up and headed for the front door. I felt so guilty and pathetic, but free also. I got dressed and drove home, feeling some of his cum leaking out as I drove. I got home and took a nap, trying to forget what happened, but my ass was throbbing from soreness and could still feel bits of cum oozing out.

I visited the arcade often and ran into Jon a lot, we fucked there for many months. We had developed an intimate friendship or whatever you wanna call it. Then one day he asked me to come to his house. He told me that he was married and his wife was away on a trip. We showered and fucked, and on some occasions I would even sleep over. He was very affectionate with me, holding me in his arms while half of his cum dried between my ass cheeks and the other half still in my ass. I felt so safe and so protected. That all changed when hi wife came home early one day, and he completely broke down as she flipped at the sight of him laying in bed with me."What the fuck is this shit?!" "You're a fucking queer!" I got dressed and hurried out the door.

It was about a week later when he called me and asked if I would come over,I replied,"Is it safe?" He said,"Yes...we wanna talk with you." I was like, "We?" When I arrived, she was there and stated,"So your the one taking care of my husband while I work huh?" I wanted to speak but she wouldn't let me. She said,"So I hear you know to make my man happy." I said,"I just wanna please him", She replied,"Well go on...lets see how you make him happy!"

This was getting weird, he began to take his pants down as she decide to lay back and sit on the sofa. I never turn down an offer and have to admit, I'm fuckin horny as hell at this point. I sucked his cock right in front of her, licking his balls and asshole now and then...moving up and down his thick shaft. I took a peak over at her, she was sliding her fingers down her panties. She walks over and grabs her husbands cock, then returns to her seat. I could taste her pussy juice all over his cock. I almost blew my load right there. She kept urging me to suck his cock and and I didn't disappoint. That's when she got up, removed her panties and he slid his cock inside of her. They fucked for a few minutes before he shot his load deep inside of her. He fell onto the sofa and she walked over to me, grabbed the back of my head and ordered me to eat all that cum out of her. I Iicked her asshole and suck on her clit, as his load slid into my mouth and down my throat.

We stayed in touch for a few years, spent alot of time over at their house and became great friends. I found out she was a stewardess and that's why she was always away. It's been twenty years since I played with them, and miss them dearly. Even though Facebook has been able to connect people...we haven't been able to connect. I will always be grateful to him for showing how good a dick can be for a man.

DenverCumAddict

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was about 19 years old when this event actually took place. I often visited a glory hole just outside of town. I was cute petite and some what feminine, not too much though. I was the type of guy that couldn't get enough sex, always horny, always jackin off. Most of my visits to the glory hole hole involved cock sucking and cum swallowing. I remember one trip had me going home with four loads in my belly and a lil extra on my shirt, in my hair and in my briefs. No matter what I always left a happy and satisfied customer. Once in a while there would a guy or two that wanted to fuck, I wasn't crazy about fucking, it felt good and I could enjoy it, but cock sucking and cum swallowing was where I found my joy.

It was a warm summer night and I managed to make my way to the glory hole once again. Lookin my best and smelling my best I entered once again my familiar territory. The stench of air freshener, cock and fresh cum had my cock raging hard before I even entered a booth and dropped a quarter. There were three or four men there already and the back room was dark with subtle lighting just so you could see enough. I usually cruised the booth areas to see if I was hot for any of them. I sat in one booth dropped my quarter and just like every other time I went...a cock appeared through the hole. Nothing impressive, but size was never an issue for me. I just loved them hard and full of cum. I performed my duties and took this mans load like a true cock and cum lover and heard the door shut as he scurried out of the arcade before I could even pill my shorts up. I cruised the arcade a but more and noticed a white male (Jon) about 6'4" or so, in decent shape and fairly handsome. We stood next to each other pretending to look at the VHS covers that show what movies were playing. He smiled at me and I smiled back. That was a que for "lets share a booth together", in case you were wondering. I entered and shortly after he followed, opening the door and asking if he could come in. He fondled my body and softly said,'That's nice", referencing my ass. I was like,"Uh oh, he wants to fuck me". Now I always came prepared to satisfy, and this day was no different. But I didn't have any lube or condoms. So I ran up front and bought some. He let me back in and I began to disrobe. He unzipped his trouser and pulled out his cock. I was in disbelief, this guys cock was fucking huge (At 19 I hadn't seen anything that big) a good 8x6 and rock hard. I have to admit I had second thoughts. He put the condom on and I applied the lube. He put the tip right on my hole and applied some pressure, it wasn't going in! He slid it up and down trying to loosin my hole...it still wasn't going in. This went on for a few minutes and finally he broke that barrier. I squealed like a virgin having his hole ripped open for the first time ever. He was gentle at first and it was very painful. But I wanted that cock, all of it deep inside of me. This is what I needed for a long time, someone to show me how to take a dick in my ass. Someone that made me feel so sexy and amazing, I just remember telling myself in my head,"Now I know why gay men love dick so much!" I opened up for him so wide, begging him to fuck that tight man pussy. "Fuck me baby, gimme your big cock!" He was getting very aggressive and passionate as well. We were so into it that we didn't even notice that more lube was needed. That's when I heard and felt the condom break. He knew and looked at me, that's when I looked at him and said,"Keep going, gimme your cum...please keep going!" He kept going and dumped a big load of seed deep inside of me. Just like the others he zipped up and headed for the front door. I felt so guilty and pathetic, but free also. I got dressed and drove home, feeling some of his cum leaking out as I drove. I got home and took a nap, trying to forget what happened, but my ass was throbbing from soreness and could still feel bits of cum oozing out.

I visited the arcade often and ran into Jon a lot, we fucked there for many months. We had developed an intimate friendship or whatever you wanna call it. Then one day he asked me to come to his house. He told me that he was married and his wife was away on a trip. We showered and fucked, and on some occasions I would even sleep over. He was very affectionate with me, holding me in his arms while half of his cum dried between my ass cheeks and the other half still in my ass. I felt so safe and so protected. That all changed when hi wife came home early one day, and he completely broke down as she flipped at the sight of him laying in bed with me."What the fuck is this shit?!" "You're a fucking queer!" I got dressed and hurried out the door.

It was about a week later when he called me and asked if I would come over,I replied,"Is it safe?" He said,"Yes...we wanna talk with you." I was like, "We?" When I arrived, she was there and stated,"So your the one taking care of my husband while I work huh?" I wanted to speak but she wouldn't let me. She said,"So I hear you know to make my man happy." I said,"I just wanna please him", She replied,"Well go on...lets see how you make him happy!"

This was getting weird, he began to take his pants down as she decide to lay back and sit on the sofa. I never turn down an offer and have to admit, I'm fuckin horny as hell at this point. I sucked his cock right in front of her, licking his balls and asshole now and then...moving up and down his thick shaft. I took a peak over at her, she was sliding her fingers down her panties. She walks over and grabs her husbands cock, then returns to her seat. I could taste her pussy juice all over his cock. I almost blew my load right there. She kept urging me to suck his cock and and I didn't disappoint. That's when she got up, removed her panties and he slid his cock inside of her. They fucked for a few minutes before he shot his load deep inside of her. He fell onto the sofa and she walked over to me, grabbed the back of my head and ordered me to eat all that cum out of her. I Iicked her asshole and suck on her clit, as his load slid into my mouth and down my throat.

We stayed in touch for a few years, spent alot of time over at their house and became great friends. I found out she was a stewardess and that's why she was always away. It's been twenty years since I played with them, and miss them dearly. Even though Facebook has been able to connect people...we haven't been able to connect. I will always be grateful to him for showing how good a dick can be for a man.
I think I truly found my calling in life. It is to suck the cocks of horny Males in Adult Bookstores and Video Arcades where Glory Holes are. I like being Throat Fucked and made to gag on Hard Cocks

Reactions: latinluva