Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys! I’ve been ‘lurking’ here for a while but just recently started posting and chatting and I’ve even found the guts to start camming and post gallery pics.

I got over being naked with guys in locker rooms and stuff once I started developing but apart from one girl I went with a few times to try out the straight thing no-one has ever seen me wank before. I’ve been blown away by this place as lots of guys have already complemented me on my tackle and I’m starting to feel really great about my body even though I’m no Mr Universe. It’s even made me start going to the gym again to lose a few pounds!

I’m horny almost 24/7 and I do love talking dirty and commenting on other lads’ tackle (and I mean every complement even if I sound slutty!) but I’m also a really caring guy who is just looking for other guys I can be comfortable with about my sexuality. It’s blown my mind how accepting you all are! I was scared at first that the really hung guys would make fun of anyone smaller (like at school I suppose) as I’m probably only just on the bigger side of average. But it’s not like that at all. See my avatar – that’s what I felt like this last week or so – I’m so free and so pumped since I started opening up and being myself.

Thanks for reading this guys – I’m actually getting quite emotional.

BTW some guys I’ve met in chat have asked to see my face. I have so much to lose in ways that I’m not going to go into here if anyone recognises me, sees my 99% gay profile and tells certain people. Maybe one day I’ll be able to handle that, but not yet. So for now I’m going to try doing a couple of pics where my face is shown but from an angle so I can’t be recognised.

Looking forward to meeting more of you on the boards and in chat!!

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We all have a journey to make during this life - sharing with others is a good beginning to start that journey - thanks for sharing. You are among friends here at lpsg - no one is here to judge another (well I hope not anyway - and so far I have never been aware of that!) So enjoy settling in and share with others as you make new friends. Cheers m8.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't undermine yourself, I think you look great. And I think every person has a secret desire to get with a Scotsman :wink:.

I have to agree that the community is very welcoming and accepting, but I have to add that you fit in perfectly. Your reply to my thread was one of the more touching ones, and it really shows that you're a great person.

I'm gonna assume that few to no people know that you're gay. If that's the case and if it wouldn't totally destroy your life, you should consider coming out (or at least telling all those who are closest to you). You may lose a few friends in the process, but ultimately it's for the best. If they can't accept the way you are then you don't want nor need to be associating yourself with them. All in all, it can be very liberating and it would make you feel even more like that avatar of yours.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't undermine yourself, I think you look great. And I think every person has a secret desire to get with a Scotsman :wink:.

I have to agree that the community is very welcoming and accepting, but I have to add that you fit in perfectly. Your reply to my thread was one of the more touching ones, and it really shows that you're a great person.

I'm gonna assume that few to no people know that you're gay. If that's the case and if it wouldn't totally destroy your life, you should consider coming out (or at least telling all those who are closest to you). You may lose a few friends in the process, but ultimately it's for the best. If they can't accept the way you are then you don't want nor need to be associating yourself with them. All in all, it can be very liberating and it would make you feel even more like that avatar of yours.

Thanks man! Two guys do know that I'm gay (at least attracted to boys/men cause I've never done anything with a guy yet). They are gay in this sense as well but only one is out to his parents. As for the rest it's complicated for reasons I don't want to go into here and it would completely destroy 99% of my life, but maybe I'll tell you in a PM sometime.

You sound like a great guy too and anytime you fancy a Scottish lad... :wink:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks man! Two guys do know that I'm gay (at least attracted to boys/men cause I've never done anything with a guy yet). They are gay in this sense as well but only one is out to his parents. As for the rest it's complicated for reasons I don't want to go into here and it would completely destroy 99% of my life, but maybe I'll tell you in a PM sometime.

You sound like a great guy too and anytime you fancy a Scottish lad... :wink:

Ah, I sure do fancy a Scottish lad, being mostly one myself.