My first sex teacher linda – a true story (m-f)

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About This True Story

First and foremost, I want to ensure everyone, this is an ABSOUTLEY completely TRUE story of my journey into sex. The full story explains a lot about why I had such a fabulous introduction into sex as a young adult. Absolutely none of the content in this story is exaggerated or made up in anyway and accurate to best of my memory!

Looking back on my life I consider it a wonder at what I was able to experience while becoming an adult male. I write this history in order to learn if any male, other than myself has ever had such an extraordinary sex life as a young man, and also to relish and preserve what I had the opportunity to experience after becoming an adult.

If your introduction into sexual adulthood was similar to what I had, I would love to hear your story and would strongly encourage you to publish it like I have mine. There are far, far too few of true really hot sexual stories published, or at least those without extreme exaggeration.

Hopefully for those not so fortunate as my self, I will let you know what is actually possible to experience sexually as a straight male at the age of eighteen. You might find out that some of your sexual fantasies and dreams are actually possible, as least for a very lucky few.

There are always consequences however to having anything so good, like I did. Some were minor, sum others not so much but, if I could do all over again, I would not change a single thing and do so in a second! Hopefully this will make you curious about what becoming a literal sex god is like, both the good and bad. If anything, this story will probably make you cum, and several times despite whether you are male or female.

Be Warned, This story has very adult content!

At this particular time, I worked as a busboy in a nice restaurant that was joined with a bar. One night a man, two women, and a short girl about my age had come into the bar combination restaurant where I worked. As a busboy one of my responsibilities was to go around and refill water glasses.

For some reason, it seemed like I had to revisit their table very often. On one of my visits to their table I noticed their daughter very warmly greeted me as I filled her water glass. One woman whom I assumed was her mother told me that my daughter thought I was cute and introduced me to her. She blushed as I told her I thought she was very attractive. We exchanged phone numbers and I called her the next day.

Her name was Lisa and had a small petite body. She was very short and only about 5 feet tall. Her tits were very small but, her body was hot and had absolutely perfect curves like that of a centerfold girl. Initially we only talked on the phone but, we talked for hours and hours with some of the content getting quite nasty. Later we went out on a few dates, mainly outdoor places where I had attempted to seduce her. After about the 3rd date, she invited me to come over to her house instead of going out somewhere. What happened that particular night is forever burned into my memory!

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had come over to her house nicely dressed as I was going to meet her mother and eat dinner with them. I was nervous at first but, her mom seemed really easy going and so soon I felt at ease. Then the amazing part of the evening began as Lisa and I sat at the table before the meal had fully been prepared. Lisa’s mom had asked me a question of some kind while she was in the kitchen when I suddenly felt one of Lisa’s hands start slowly but, very powerfully rubbing up and down my cock though my jeans!

My cock was already semi hard before she started doing this. Somehow, I managed to reply to her mother’s question in a normal voice as Lisa began increasing the speed and intensity of her rubbing. She just kept smiling at me devilishly as she kept teasing me under the table. As her mother began putting the food on the table she asked Lisa to fill up glasses with tea and set them on the table.

After doing so, she set across the table and next to her mother. We began eating as her mother started asking me questions about my father and myself. Her mother had not even gotten to her second question when I felt Lisa’s foot rubbing hard against my cock! She smiled devilishly at me again to see what effect this would have on me while I talked with her mother.

Talk about a horny girl, I never dreamed such a thing could happen. At first I thought she was just doing this as a trick but, instead she just kept secretly teasing my now rock hard erection continuously all the way through dinner and desert as well.

By the time we had finished dinner, Lisa had made my cock get so big and hard that the head of it and an inch or two of it was poking out above my jeans under my shirt! Not only that but, the huge amounts of pre-cum that my cock had been pulsing out had already made a pretty good size wet spot in my shirt where my belly button was.

Finally, after finishing dinner, Lisa’s mom sat up and told us that she was going lie down to take a nap. After her mom had left, Lisa led me down the hall to her room. We lustfully kissed for a while and then took off our clothes. I deeply wanted to mount her at that moment and fuck her brains out right that second.

Lisa said, not so fast. “I want to tease you some more”. Lie back and don’t you move, no matter what, OK?

Lisa started teasing me by using only very light touches and strokes of her fingers on very small areas all over my entire body. She told me she was going to find all of my erogenous zones and deeply explore each one. Lisa began with my head where she quickly found her first one! I was amazed that was my ears. She found that the best spot there was the edge of my lower ears. She found that if she lightly stroked them that she could make my cock jerk hard.

Sandy slowly began moving down my body. I was amazed to find that any human body could have so many erogenous zones! I was like a kid let loose in a candy store!

Every time she found another one she knew it and fully explored it to determine just how sensitive I was there. She enjoyed her almost sadistic torture by stimulating my really good ones intensely hard.

One of these was my belly right above my raging hard cock! She would touch me there very lightly and going up and down but, never going all the way to my cock. After she had made me start groaning out loudly and making my cock pulse out huge globs of pre-cum for a few minutes, she would stop right before I was about to explode.

After she had done this a few times, Lisa smiled at me and said, “You really like this don’t you?” She then bent over with her mouth very close to my cock and lightly blew out a few times on my cock head. Each time she did, my cock jerked to ultimate hardness and stayed that way until she stopped. She waited only a moment or two then started lightly touching my belly again as before.

She did this several more times bringing me to the very edge of orgasm. Next time she did this, she used a single finger on her other hand to lightly touch the line between my balls which were now pulled up tight to the base of my cock.

This added technique made my cock almost blast out pre-cum continuously. By now, Lisa had made my cock literally sear in pain from getting so incredibly hard and so desperately needing to cum. The huge amounts of pre-cum I had already pulsed out had already coated my entire cock and part of my balls.

By the time she finally allowed me to mount her, Lisa had brought me to the very edge of cumming at least 10 to 20 times! She insisted that I use a rubber and handed me a t-shirt so I could wipe all the pre-cum off my cock so the rubber would not slip off.

As an adult, my cock was now about 2 and one-quarter inches thick and six and one half inches long, probably even longer and thicker now due to the almost sadistic way she had been teasing my cock over the last few hours. I rubbed the head of my rock hard cock up and down the dripping wet lips of her pussy a few times to get it well lubricated, then pushed in and quite hard.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No Asstr.org link yet. I will however post it upon completion of this story so it can be posted as a single story there.

As of now, I have not yet completed writing this story. Don't worry, this story is about to get very, very hot as you might imagine. I will post more soon after I proof read what I written so far.

Since I know many of you can't wait and also want to know about what I said at the beginning of this story, "The full story explains a lot about why I had such a fabulous introduction into sex as a young adult." I will post a supplement soon on Rapidgator.net. I just need to proof read for errors. You will probably be amazed about my life as a youth. I know I sure was. . .

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, now for more of the story.

Despite how hard I had first pushed, my cock refused to go in. I had to push in another 5 to 10 times using more and more pressure before I could get her pussy to stretch wide enough to get the head of my cock inside of her. When it finally popped in, she yelled out loudly. At first, I thought I had hurt her and asked her if she was OK. She said she was all right but, for me to just wait a minute so she could get used to its thickness.

After a minute or two had passed, I very slowly began pushing my cock into her. Her pussy felt almost burning hot and incredibly tight as I could only get about another inch of it inside of her before she yelled out again for me to stop.

After waiting a few moments, I slowly pulled out a little then pushed back in. I began pumping her slowly with very short strokes and not attempting to go any deeper. Lisa began moaning out loudly and apparently loved the feeling of my thick cock splitting her open.

Soon I began pushing harder and harder with each of my thrusts and managed to very slowly get more of my thick cock into her burning hot tight pussy. After a few minutes more of my very slow thrusting, I was able to get all except for the last inch or so of my rock hard cock inside of her. About this time, Lisa began pushing upward to meet each of my thrusts.

As soon as she started doing this, I began fucking her like a sexually enraged stallion with full-length thrusts of my rock hard cock. I was amazed that I had not already cum as I started fucking her harder and harder. After only a few more minutes had passed, Lisa started cumming and extremely hard in a long multi-orgasm that lasted at least 2 to 3 minutes.

She had lost it and began yelling out so loudly that she was almost screaming. The sensations of her pussy contracting hard around my cock in a milking like action and trying to pull it even deeper into her body made it get as hard tool steel! I had never imagined that anything could feel so in readably good.

I really needed to cum badly by now and just kept fucking Lisa as hard and as fast as I could. After about 15 minutes or so had passed, I had made her cum violently hard another 2 times in long lasting multiple orgasms. Only a few times did I stop pumping her, each time pushing my cock into her as deep as possible and held it there while kegeling to make my cock violently throb inside of her for a moment or two. My cock had never felt so incredibly hard and big and made it sear in pain with every rapid beat of my heart.

Finally, after only another minute or two of my animal like pounding my cock into her dripping web pussy, I had to drastically slow down my thrusting due to almost physical exhaustion and lack of breath. I slowly pulled my cock completely out of her so we could change positions.

Lisa had me lay on my back and squatted above me as she pushed my cock downward to point it directly at her pussy. My cock was so hard that this actually hurt. I quickly forgot the pain as Lisa slowly mounted me then begin to descend very slowly and only taking about half of my cock inside of her pussy.

She kept doing this for a few minutes and did not go any faster or take any more of my cock with each of her descents. It was driving me crazy and got really intense when she began to rise and descend taking its full length inside of her. After only a few minutes of this, I lost total control and began slamming my cock up into her with full-length thrusts as hard and as fast as I could.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lisa immediately lost it again and started cumming continuously and violently hard as I slammed my rock hard cock up into her with stallion like power. I had to quickly grab her upper sides in order to keep her from falling down from the intensity of the orgasm she was now having. The continuous hard squeezing of her pussy around my cock and her loud screams drove me crazy with lust and made me somehow start fucking her even harder and faster.

Despite how hard I was pounding her in a desperate effort to cum, it just wouldn’t happen. After about 5 to 10 minutes had passed, my cock was searing with pain from needing to cum so hard and felt as hard as a diamond! Finally after about another 5 minutes of my beast like pounding to her pussy, I had to again stop from complete physical exhaustion and lack of breath.

It took a few minutes before Lisa even regained her senses and slowly dismounted me. I helped her by lifting her up and off of my cock as she quickly collapsed down beside me on the bed. Both of us were breathing in and out as fast and hard as we could to get our breath back. After only maybe a couple of minutes had passed, I quickly got up on my knees and positioned myself between her legs with my rock hard cock pointed directly at her pussy.

I said, “I hope you’re ready, I need to cum and right now!” My huge cock needs that burning hot tight pussy of yours!” Lisa said, “No, No wait, give me a few minutes first.”

I said, “Sorry but, from what your pussy had done to my cock, I can’t wait! It has never, ever been so hard before”. My cock was incredibly hard, so mush so that it seared in pain every time that it throbbed and shot out another huge pulse of pre-cum. I looked down at my cock and noticed that pre-cum had already filled the balloon at the end of the rubber.

Then I quickly moved forward and slammed the full length of my rock hard cock into her pussy as hard as I could. Immediately I began pumping her like a sexually enraged stallion that meant to fuck her to death! Lisa instantly started screaming out loudly with the intense pounding that I was giving her.

I did not know why but, her screams made my already animal like lust increase 10 fold as I began fucking her even harder and faster. After only a few minutes of my intense and powerful beast-like pounding to her pussy, my cock began literally searing with intense pain from getting even harder!

• Love
Reactions: Timer12 and 12loner

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I continued pumping her pussy with the full strength of every muscle of my entire body, sweat started dripping off my body and onto hers like a heavy rain! I kept fucking her with stallion like power and speed as I made Lisa cum almost continuously for the next 10 minutes. Each of my powerful thrusts was slamming into her so hard that her body was slowly being moved up the bed!

Finally, I started cumming, and like a horse! Just as my orgasm started, I instinctively slammed my rock hard cock into her as deep as physically possible and then held it there.

I grunted out so loudly that is sounded more like a lion’s roar each time another huge torrent of cum shot up and out of my cock! It blasted out at least another 20 huge torrents of cum before my balls finally when dry. Even then, my cock just kept trying to shoot out even more cum and violently convulsing another 30 times or more before finally stopping!

I had never imagined that it was even possible to cum so incredibly and intensely hard! And to think, adults got this intense pleasure all the time. Nothing had ever prepared me for what I had just experienced, it was a major life-changing event for me!

I literally collapsed on top of Lisa and was breathing hard and fast for several minutes before I could even move at all. Finally after a few minutes had passed, I very slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy. It was still quite hard and had never ever felt so satisfied! The rubber I had been wearing was expanded along the entire length of my cock and looked like it now had at least 4 to 5 ounces of cum inside of it. I had never thought it was even possible to cum that much!

I took the rubber off and placed in in her wastebasket then sat back down on the bed beside her. Lisa sat down next to me and began to tease my cock and slowly began pumping it with one of her hands. Despite her efforts, my cock slowly began to soften but, did not go all the way limp. She looked up to me and said, “I guess I will have to work a little harder.”

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lisa then got up and moved over between my knees. She then knelt down and looked up into my eyes with this look like she meant to make me cum like a horse and many, many times no matter what happened! She only teased me once or twice by taking only the head of my cock into her mouth. Lisa then began sucking all of my cock that she could get in her mouth without actually forcing it down her throat.

The way she rubbed around the edges of my cock head made me gasp out loud. After doing this for a minute, she would then change by trying to force my cock down her throat with strong pushes of her head down towards my belly.

After only moments had passed, she managed to push most of my cock deep down her throat. Right after she did, Lisa quickly pulled off my cock when she almost threw up.

She was more careful after that and I was almost in shock from how good this felt! I had never even thought of what it would be like to get head before. It was almost better than fucking in some ways, particularly in the way Lisa was making my cock get hard so incredibly fast.

After Lisa had sucked my cock for about two minutes, she stopped, looked up into my eyes and said, “It looks like its time for you to show me what that big cock of yours can really do! I am going to milk your cock with my pussy until it hurts you.” I suspect all the testosterone in my blood must have mixed with sweat that I had drenched her body with earlier. My god, this girl was horny!

She was definitely right! By now my cock was rock hard and already throbbing and felt as hard as it did when I was cumming deep inside of Lisa’s hot wet pussy just a few minutes ago. Huge globs of Pre-cum were already pulsing out from the swollen head of my cock. I cleaned my cock off with a t-shirt and put on another rubber.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You have no idea! This was long ago and way before the internet was around and only VHS tapes had existed but, apparently Lisa still knew a great deal about sex. That is par of what this makes story so good. Just imagine a girl who thinks more about sex that a man does! The things she did to me have never, ever been close to any of what any woman I have have been with since.

Here is the next part of the story. Hope you like it, I know I sure did!

• Love
Reactions: 12loner

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got back on the bed and positioned my self between her legs. I then moved my cock down and directly toward the lips of her pussy. I felt like a stallion as I slammed the entire length of my rock hard cock into her as hard and deep as I could.

Just as I did this, Lisa let out a loud yell as her entire body shook from the immense power of my first thrust. Immediately I started fucking her hard and fast and with full-length thrusts of my rock hard cock. After only a few moments of my animal like pounding of her pussy my cock began to hurt again with a desperate need to cum.

The intense pain of needing to cum so bad intensified as I fucked Lisa even harder and faster. As this pain got even worse, I some how started fucking her even harder and faster. As the animal like fucking I was already giving Lisa just got even more and more intense, my already rock hard cock got even harder and started hurting even worse!

Despite my intense and now desperate need to cum I couldn’t, I guess it was because how much I’d just cum I had blasted out a few minutes ago. The huge amounts of testosterone now being released by my nuts were giving me almost super human strength and power. With that power, I started fucking Lisa like a stallion that needed to impregnate his virgin filly!

Lisa had almost immediately started cum and violently hard as her pussy begin literally milking my cock with intense contraction around pounding cock. The animal like fucking I was giving her now only made my cock get even harder and increased my need to cum even more!

With animal like instinct, I tried to increase the power and speed of the pounding I was already giving Lisa. Despite how hard I tried, I couldn’t fuck her any harder and had apparently already reached the limit of what my muscles could do despite the huge amounts of testosterone now saturating my blood.

With each powerful thrust of my cock, Lisa’s entire body jerked violently hard. She was screaming out and coming really hard in a long series of multiple orgasms. Some how I just kept fucking her with animal like lust in a desperate need to cum for almost another 20 minutes, when I finally stopped and held my cock buried to the hilt inside of her for a short rest to catch my breath.

As I did this, my rock hard cock continued rapidly and powerfully throbbing deep inside of her pussy. At this moment I suddenly realized that I was probably going to fuck Lisa to death with the way I now felt! I only felt remorse for a moment, as I had become a real animal and one that was going to get complete satisfaction, no matter what happened!

I quickly withdrew my rock hard cock from her pussy. As I did, it made a loud popping like sound when it came out. Immediately a large river of her cum ran out of her pussy.

I then grabbed a pillow and forcibly lifted Lisa’s ass high off the bed then placed it under her ass. I moved in over and between her legs with an evil grin on my face. I then stared down into Lisa’s eyes of what I was going to do to Lisa’s pussy with my raging hard cock! I grabbed both her of legs and then pushed them back and then up so they now rested on my shoulders.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I pointed my cock at Lisa’s pussy and then slammed it into her as deep and hard as possible. I felt her ultimate depths instantly rip apart against the head of my cock as I managed to penetrate her much, much more deeply. Lisa began screaming out at the top of her lungs as I started fucking her as hard and fast as my muscles could! She immediately started cumming very hard and well lubricated my powerful and extremely deep and fast thrusts into her depths of her petite body.

I had never felt the need of cumming so bad could ever be so incredibly intense! The pain in my cock just kept getting more intense while I kept fucking her as hard as I possibly could. Sweat was again dripping off of my body and down on to Lisa’s like rain. I continued fucking her like the horny animal I had become in a desperate need to cum for at least another 20 minutes before I finally started cumming.

This time it felt as if my cock had actually exploded and my orgasm was as least an order of magnitude more intense than that first one! This time I continued fucking her like he animal I had become even while my cock blasted out at least 30 huge torrents of cum. My cock felt like it was ripping apart from the inside in order to blast out such huge torrents of cum. Even after I went dry, my cock continued jerking violently hard at least another 20 times while I just kept fucking Lisa violently hard.

Finally after a few more minutes had passed, I collapsed on top of Lisa while I got my breath back. The entire time, I held my cock buried to the hilt inside of her. After only a minute had passed, I noticed that my cock still felt as hard as it had been while I was cumming just a few moments before!

After only a few minutes had passed and pleasure of my orgasm faded, my cock start hurting in a desperate need to come again, and as soon as possible! This time, this strange new lustful pain was much, much, more intense! I quickly pulled my cock out of her, cleaned my cock with the same T-shirt and put on yet another rubber.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I then began fucking her like a sexually enraged stallion with deep, full-length thrusts of my raging hard cock as hard as I possibly could. Over the next 30 to 40 minutes I stopped a few times to quickly and forcibly move her body around to fuck her in a new position. Lisa had come several times before I finally started cumming again.

My cock again felt like it was literally ripping apart each time it blasted out another huge massive shot of cum. This time, I blasted out at least another 20 huge torrents while my cock continued convulsing violently hard at least another 10 times in an effort to blast out even more cum. By now my cock felt literally monstrous in its size and like that of an actual stallion! How on earth could this even be possible!

After resting for only a few minutes, my cock began hurting again but, this time much, much worse than before! Each time it throbbed it almost made me wince in pain. Quickly I pulled my cock out of her and put on yet another rubber.

I forcibly moved her body to her side and then fucked her violently hard again for another 30 to 40 minutes before I could finally start cumming again. I did stop a few times and had forcibly changed the position of which I slammed my rock cock deeply into her body.

Some how, my now rock hard cock blasted out just as much or even more cum this time! It was totally unreal and far beyond my believe of what I thought sex could actually be like, as I was now cumming, and like a stallion yet a third time!

After resting with my cock buried to the hilt inside of Lisa’s pussy, my cock stayed absolutely rock hard and soon again began hurting with a desperate need to cum.

I could not think what I was feeling right now could even be possible because it was so incredibly intense but, by now my cock was hurting even worse and involuntarily throbbing and violently hard.

That intense pain turned me into a sexually enraged animal that had lost total control! I fucked Lisa like a stallion for another two hours and cumming another three times before I finally collapsed on top of Lisa in complete physical exhaustion.

Both of our bodies were now completely drenched with my sweat. Only a few short times did, I give in to her desperate pleas to fuck her slowly. Each time I did this, it was incredibly difficult. With each full-length slow thrust of my cock into her pussy, it felt like my cock got harder and harder.

I only managed to do this for a very short few minutes after which I fucked her like a sexually enraged animal with a desperate need to cum again.

After a very long time had passed, I slowly pulled my still rock hard cock out of Lisa and then cuddled with her for about an hour before leaving. When I finally left, my cock was still semi-hard and was still so large that I could hardly get my Levis on.

It was already 4:30 am when I had to push my cock over to the left hand side of my Levis so it was not poking out my waistband before I finally left. The next day I woke up with a painfully throbbing diamond rock hard boner. I quickly noticed that my entire cock and balls were totally drenched with my pre-cum.

• Love

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Our next sexual frenzy took place the following Saturday night and it was definitely meant for something that should be posted in the Guiness book of world records! This time after cumming my first time so deeply inside of Lisa’s pussy, my cock remained absolutely rock hard!

In fact, it had stayed just as hard as it been just moments ago when I had been cumming deep inside of Lisa’s now very loose pussy! Apparently, I had done a very, very good job of stretching her open from our first encounter!

Before we had started, I had thought Lisa would need to do her head job again to get me hard again after cumming the first time. Since my cock had remained so intensely rock hard after cumming, I knew she was now in very serious trouble.

If what I thought was now happening, Lisa was in very serious trouble of literally being fucked to death by my rock hard cock! With the way it felt right now, she was in real danger of me literally fucking her to death!

I was very sure at that moment no matter what happened to Lisa, I was going to cum again and again, over and over and as deep inside of her as possible. I knew that I would not be able to stop until I had passed out from complete physical exhaustion, even if it ended up actually killing her!

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think by now we can conclude that yes this IS a "fictitious story"
Phonehome had recently posted, “I think by now we can conclude that yes this IS a "fictitious story". I don’t blame him for thinking this but, this story is actually true and one of the reasons why I decided to post this. Any male able to keep an erection so long is definitely hard to believe but, there was a reason for it, at least in my youth.

I have originally meant to include this part of the story in just a few paragraphs from now but, now is probably best. Later as an adult I found that I had a condition that is called priapism. I learned that there three kinds of this condition. If you look it up in Google you will see something like the following.

Priapism is a condition in which a penis remains erect for hours in the absence of stimulation or after stimulation has ended. There are three types Ischemic (low-flow), nonischemic (high-flow), and recurrent ischemic (intermittent).

Most cases are ischemic. Ischemic priapism is generally painful while nonischemic priapism is not. In ischemic priapism most of the penis is hard; however, the glans penis is not. In nonischemic priapism the entire penis is only somewhat hard.

I guessed that I had nonischemic priapism, most likely because of my long history of masturbating 3 times a day or more since a very, very young age. Apparently my long history of my cock getting so hard and at very young age had apparently made the veins of my cock much, much thicker than a normal human male cock.

Until Lisa had made me get hard again that first time we had sex, I had never tried to keep an erection after cumming. Like most guys at a young age, once you had come, your lust was satisfied and you simply did not try anymore. There were a few times however that my cock would not get soft after I had masturbated. I think once I had to masturbate three times in order for it get soft again.

Since that first time we had sex, my cock stayed rock hard despite how many times that I had cum before. This was of course providing I had some form of continued stimulation, and fucking Lisa was most definitely continued stimulation! Lisa was an extremely a horny girl and by far the most horniest girl I have ever got to know. I guess some would call her a slut because almost always, she simply could not get enough of me fucking her and never wanted me to ever stop.

• Love

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My priapism was both a blessing but, also a curse as well! Every single time after I had cum, my cock stayed just as hard as it got when I had started cumming. Because of the fact that it got so incredibly hard, it would start hurting with the need to cum again after the pleasure of the previous orgasm faded within a couple of minutes.

With the very next orgasm, my cock would get slightly harder and then stay that way. With each following orgasm that I had, it would get even slightly harder as well. As a result, by the time I had cum three or four times, the pain of my cock getting so incredibly hard would get to an almost unbearable level. By then, it simply could not get any harder than it had already become.

Because of that increasing level of pain following each new orgasm, I fucked her as hard and fast as I could so I could cum again and for a few minutes, make the pain in my cock go away. I always tried fucking her with the full length of my cock and slamming into her pussy as hard and deep as I could.

The orgasms I had from having such a hard cock were phenomenal to say the least! Since a man’s nuts can only make so much cum, I also had to fuck Lisa longer and longer before I could orgasm again. It was not uncommon for me to fuck her hard for up to 45 minutes or more before I could cum again.

Also after having an orgasm several times, the amount of cum I produced was quite small as well. There were a few times that Lisa could not take the excessive pounding I gave her. As a result, I had hurt her a few times and made her cry. Once I had started fucking her however, I simply could not stop until I had cum again. On those few occasions when this had happed, I always apologized after I had finally cum.

I did mention that she was horny as I was, and all the time as well. I dated Lisa for about nine months. Usually we had sex almost every single night. No joke, the only exception to this was when she having her period. Only on few occasions did she ask me to take her somewhere.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most times, however she had the same thing I had on my mind and that was fucking. Despite how often we had sex, it always began with her teasing me some new way for about an hour before she would let me mount her. I could never figure out how she knew so much on how to make a cock die with the need to cum!

One bad thing that happened as a result of me fucking her so hard and so much was the fact it made both us very, very sore a lot. Eventually it made me get a hernia. The way I had always pounded her so hard the weakening of my abdominal wall to the upper left above my cock.

I do not plan on telling you all about the times that we had sex, it would just be to repetitive, nor I could actually remember all of times that we did have sex. I do however plan on telling you about the few times when our sex was something exceptional. Friday and Saturday nights were always the best as neither one of us had to go to school the next day. There were many times on the weekends that I did not leave her house until four or five in the morning. Another bad thing about having priapism, that was tiring to take a piss with a raging hard cock! I will include some details concerning that shortly.

If anyone has had the condition of priapism, I would like to hear about it, if it was not too painful and resulted in endless fucking like I got to do back then.

The only thing I regret about our time together was the fact that she always insisted on me wearing a rubber. Only once or twice did she relent and allow me not to use one but, insisted that I not cum inside of her. It was probably a good thing in retrospect, otherwise she would have surly gotten pregnant in no time as all! Luckily my priapism finally went away at the age of about 23.