My first sex toy

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you guys know of my first sex toy experience. I recently ordered the Doc Johnson's Sasha Grey Deep Throat UR3 Pocket Pal + .5 oz lube. It was $18 on Amazon. I do have a wonderful girlfriend and she does love to have sex a lot and also gives me blowjobs, but on the nights she is not there I still would like to get a blowjob, well I am not going to cheat so I decided to get this sex toy and see how it is. I read reviews saying is wonderful. I was happy with the feel of the toy, it felt realistic for sure. They you had lube and powder for upkeep. I was very excited to use it. I lubed up and stuck it over my cock. It felt wonderful, almost like the real thing. My girlfriend is wonderful at blowjobs and although this was not exactly like a blowjob it sure felt very nice. I went slow to enjoy the pleasure. I thought about cumming inside it but I was afraid it would be hard to clean. Now I see it easy to turn inside out to wash off, so I may blow my load in it next time. I think this is a wonderful and affordable sex toy and I am happy I got it. I would personally recommend this to any guy that love getting his dick sucked.

If you guys want pics or possibly a video if me using it, let me in in the comments. If you have the same sex you let me know your review of it. If you have any questions let me know.