Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
female ejaculate. what else?
the toothpaste tube? the hose?(this is me making a lame attempt to be cheeky).........I'm gay, but find squirting vids Fascinating! I love that they have an entire "squirting" channel on xtube!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the toothpaste tube? the hose?(this is me making a lame attempt to be cheeky).........I'm gay, but find squirting vids Fascinating! I love that they have an entire "squirting" channel on xtube!

Details!!!!!!

well it wasn't quite like what you'd see in a Cytheria video. but it did surprise me. We were fucking in sort of a out-of-alignment spooning position, her lying on her back on the couch, me lying beside her and under one leg pounding away. She moved my hand to her wet clit and started directing the motion of my fingers until I got the rhythm she liked. After about 45 seconds of that, a small stream of hot liquid shot out and landed on my leg.

Slightly awestruck, I managed, "you squirt??" Somewhat sheepishly, she replied, "yeah.." I just grinned and said, "awesome," and continued fucking her.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

She, i mean I squited your face Industrialsize!!

Alright NIC_160IQ, very hot right?

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been lucky to be with a couple of ladies who squirt at the moment of orgasm. It's incredible to see such a blatant sign of their full arousal! The best was with my current lady after a night of drinking and dancing. We got into a 69, and I was just licking and sucking and rubbing and had a finger in her ass, and this liquid just started to pour out of her. It didn't spray, but flowed. She was mewling and her hips were humping and she just soaked the sheets under my neck! I drank what i could, and it was incredibly sweet, nothing at all like pee. It went on for MINUTES. She'd never experienced that before. I've only gotten her to that point two other times (once in a hottub session, and I was flicking my fingers fast across her clit and it was definitely spraying out of her!)

Those times still serve as the best fantasy jackoff material for me.

I think a lot of the so-called squirting vids online are really just pissing. Read some of the blogs about those sessions and how disgusting they smell. But there are some genuine squirting vids out there, too. It's real, and you're a lucky man!

barina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
did she continue to squirt when you fucked her? must be great to get to squirting stage when you start oral

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
did she continue to squirt when you fucked her? must be great to get to squirting stage when you start oral

I don't think so. But I asked if she had ever done it before with me and I had simply failed to notice, and she said that she had. So I guess she doesn't always squirt so much.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nic, really. You have been with tons of girls and she is the first you have made squirt, or rather, she did anyway. Perhaps there are some techniques you need to learn and add to your arsenal. :wink:

Maybe. Though this one said she had before and I just hadn't noticed, so maybe she's not even the first. I've helped several other girls have their first orgasms when they hadn't ever climaxed with a partner before. I've seen the squirting videos and tried these techniques with girls before that I was able to bring to orgasm, but I don't think I ever made them squirt before. I do what I can, I love making my partner happy.

but... I think all great sex is a team effort.