My first tattoo

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
After a long crazy weekend, I got my first (and hopefully silliest) tattoo. :biggrin1: Have you any of your own to share?

Oh c'mon, with your body and your attitude, I'd have guessed you get something more risqué, more sexy, more decorative than this. Maybe the lower back tribals are a bit old-fashioned meanwhile, but I still know a lot of guys who are into them. As is anything on your legs, or torso. I've recently talked to another old flygirl I knew, she has a tribal now running all over her side, from her right breast down to her hip. Some men still may say they do not like tattooed women, but when you talk to them, they all tell you it rocks.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's unique Heather, probably not that painful either....wise choice!

The attached is on the small of my back, and not quite that big. It was VERY painful, but I love it. It has been used as a target on more than one occasion Lex :wink: . I'll try to find a pic.

Attachments

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:rolleyes: Totally. I just had to be part of the right above my ass tattoo club. The fact that I work in a professional setting and cannot have a visible tattoo had no bearing on my choice of tattoo placement. I just wanted to fit in with all the other tat'd chicks.

Heather LouAnna said:
I do not want a tribal tattoo. lol Nor do I want one right above my ass on my back. It's hard but I'd rather not be cliche for the rest of my days.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I do not want a tribal tattoo. lol Nor do I want one right above my ass on my back. It's hard but I'd rather not be cliche for the rest of my days.

It's always good to have your own taste. On a personal note, I don't have one on my butt/back either, yet I thought it looked cool and repeatedly had the thought of getting one there. I know a guy who has a very cool one, the style of a compass rose, centered between and above his shoulder blades. I like it, thought about getting the same, but didn't do so. So what is your style regarding motives, and color? Plan to get something more sexy?

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope....I don't think chewing gum would've made any difference for me.

I went in with 2 decisions already made before the 1st tattoo: a jaguar lounging on a branch (lower back).

1 - Unless the artist had a time issue come up.....I was not leaving till it was finished.

2 - And no matter what it did feel like, if I didn't like it.....I'd get over it.

I didn't have any safety issues (do they do everything the way they're supposed to) to inquire about that you normally should....going for the 1st tattoo because I have 2 cousins and the wife of one of them who had tattoos there.
But my cousin Carol I am the closest to and she recommended my tattoo artist 3 years ago when she got her first one.

It was nice to not be concerned with any of that at all.

Out of the 4 hours and 15 minutes....only the last 20 or 25 minutes were bad......but to have the same tattoo, I'd still do it again.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who me ?

No, I know you were responding to Heather's weekend.......

My first was on Sept. 8th.......
On Sept. 21st, I had azaleas mixed into the greenery around the jaguar and then a fiery sunburst tattoed around my navel when the azaleas in back were finished.

I kinda like my tattoo artist......:wink:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I currently have 6 tats, all of which are posted in my gallery (For now... they keep randomly deleting themselves). I have 3 more that I plan on getting, and probably even more than that... if I have more kids, I'll get their names tatted on me somewhere as well.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
It's always good to have your own taste. On a personal note, I don't have one on my butt/back either, yet I thought it looked cool and repeatedly had the thought of getting one there. I know a guy who has a very cool one, the style of a compass rose, centered between and above his shoulder blades. I like it, thought about getting the same, but didn't do so. So what is your style regarding motives, and color? Plan to get something more sexy?
Actually.. :T Y'know,...

I'm sorry for sounding so bitter. I've a big weird pink birthmark on my back right above my ass. It's what you'd call a port wine stain, I guess. It's about the size of two fists. That whole sexy little tattoo above my ass thing will never be an option for me, but I do plan on getting a tattoo over it someday. It really is ugly and I wouldn't wear a swim suit in front of people for a long time because of it. It's only been this past year that I've gone in public with a bikini on...heh

Getting this little teardrop though made me rather think twice about another tattoo. I want to say that "It didn't hurt" but fucking A it did....lol It was only about one-two minutes long (if that) and it hurt like balls. Thinking back on it now, I don't recall it hurting that bad, it was certainly worth it, but I don't know if I could bare an hour of it.

As for what I should get over my birthmark, I've no idea. The thing's shaped so oddly.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Lex said:
They HURT (I have one). bring gum to chew. You'll be fine.

Yeah, everyone says they hurt. My BF has one slightly above the pubic bone, and he's convinced me to get one in the same place.

Why chewing gum?