My First Three Way

nobel: I finally fulfilled one of my fantasies last week with my first three way. While my wife has known this was something I wanted to try, she was always skeptical of the idea. She didn't really like the idea of a stranger (too risky), an aquaintance of mine (too likely I might like it and go back) or a friend of hers (how could she face her again). The fact that we are in the process of moving back to the US from the UK offered a unique opportunity. She decided she would consider it, as she probably won't see most of our local aquaintances ever again. When she suggested that her friend Jo might be up for it, I was geeked. Jo is a stunner. The wife's only condition was no "girl on girl."

Anyway, she invited Jo over for drinks on her last night in town. It didn't take long to get around to sex talk, because that's automatically where conversations with Jo end up. A little wine, a little inuendo and before you knew it, we were getting naked.

Other than telling you that Jo was every bit as gorgeous as I imagined, I'll save you most of the gory details.

The funny part is what makes this worthy of a LSPG post - her reactions to my organ. It was like I was an inanimate third party. "Oh my god, Holly, his cock is huge." Everything was directed to my wife, not me. Even when I finally penetrated her, she was talking to my wife about how it felt and how it was so much bigger than her husband. I almost had to laugh. I finally asked her, "do you have anything to say to me?" She just told me that what I was doing was fantastic. A

In all, it was as cool as I expected. The kicker was the twist on the reaction talk. That was classic.

wvu_kerq: Ahh... everyone remembers their first three way! :p You wife sounds like me, I would like to do a threesome again, but I'd be really picky about who I'd be willing to include. In the last two I've done I was the pinch hitter so I didn't really have to work about what would happen to the dynamics of a relationship. The other problems that seems to come up is that I know my bf would be willing to include another girl, but not another guy... ::)

awellhungboi: Kudos to you, Nobel! Sounds like you had a great time. I love threesomes. Seems like they've been some of my most satisfying sexual encounters. In a perfect world I would only have threeways--because I'm selfish and there's enough of me to go around. As long as all 3 people are honest, open, and there's not significant jealousy issues going on, it's a lot of fun. I once read something about threesomes that was like, "You'll either have the most enjoyable experience of your life, or you will plunge into deeper depths of sexual insecurity and jealousy than you ever imagined possible." I thought that was pretty apt.

Foursomes, however, always seem awkward. You're never quite sure whose elbow that is and you just end up breaking off into couples. Never had a fiveway, but, here's hoping! :)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Just thought I'd add: A toast to all the brave women out there who, whether they like it or not, have to put up with their men's incredible, astounding inhibitions toward an MFM threesome.

I mean, really -- he expects and pleads and prays that you're emotionally ready to have another woman go down on you, fuck your man's brains out. He thinks the fantasy's hot, that you'd get into it too. But it's a double-standard. God forbid you would want your buddy Romeo in on the action. "Okay, but I'm not gonna touch him!" he adamantly adds in after downing a bottle of vodka.

I had one threesome experience, but it was hardly sexual -- more like messing around with each other. Me, a girl named Dawn, and a boy named Eddie; we all became fast friends my first semester at Transylvania, and on an occasion prior, I left Eddie's room and their company to get ready for an eight a.m. bio lab when Dawn chimes in, "Aren't you going to kiss him good night, too?"

Yeah... world stood still for a minute.

I shrugged and kissed him on the lips. Didn't really worry too much about it since Eddie's cool like that; we did it for her, not for ourselves.

Anyway, a time later, we were all in various states of undress, groping and feeling each other up. Playing around. It was so incredibly inexperienced and cute. (Of course, it had a twisted meaning to it. Dawn had attractions for both of us; she liked us for different reasons, but found herself equally torn. I jokingly laughed at the boyfriend-girlfriend-boyfriend situation that may have result.)

But, I digress.

So I ask the ladies in here... you think you'd get brave enough if Mr. Right start quizzing you about another girl, to throw back in his face, "only if we do it with another guy some other time?" How would he react? How would you feel? Would you even be up for it?

aussiechick63: Excellent post Dee. So true too.

Guys get off on seeing two women together getting it on, but don't want to do it themselves as it threatens their manhood.
It doesn't make them gay, just as it doesn't make a female gay that goes into a ffm threesome.
But men and thier hangups. you can't get over them.

I have never had a threesome but have had the offer of a ffm one this week, which I am seriously considering.
It's something I have wanted to try for a little while. It wouldn't bother me which way it was,ffm or mmf

mindseye: [quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=sex;num=1058020800;start=0#4 date=07/13/03 at 02:39:47]
But men and thier hangups. you can't get over them.
[/quote]

Well, in this case, I'll speak as a man with a hangup. ;)

While I was in college, I dated a bisexual guy who wanted to take part in an mmf threesome. I'm not bisexual myself, and wasn't thrilled with the idea of having to join in with someone who had girly parts.

I was also pretty insecure at the time, and I thought that if I said no, he'd probably just move on and find someone else. So I said yes, even though I wasn't really enthused about it.

As it turns out, it wasn't bad. Sheila didn't turn me on, of course, but she didn't 'cancel out' the attraction I felt towards Will. Will spent most of the time "in the middle", which I think is what he wanted in the first place.

What made it work for me, mentally, was to not focus on the fact that Sheila was there. I think if I had stared at her, thinking, "Ooogy, it's a dame, wonder if she has cooties," that probably would have killed it for me. If I had invested all my effort in making sure she didn't touch me, the acrobatics involved would have definitely killed the erection for me. Instead, I tried to think of her as the salad at the steakhouse -- it comes with the meal, but it's not the main course.

Never repeated that experience, but guys -- if you're asked to try the steak-and-salad, trust me -- it won't kill you. :)