Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 1

Four years ago I stepped into my first thermal pool. Growing up and being part of a modern, more prudish generation meant the locker rooms I’d been to had always had private shower stalls and I had never seen a guy my age in anything less than their underwear. My then 19-year-old impressionable mind had yet to explore my sexual desires, partially because of the fear of meeting up with a stranger and partially because I was saving myself for the right guy. At what was likely peak tourist season, my family decided to go on a trip to Hungary where I then found myself at one of Budapest’s thermal pools.

While my dad stayed behind at the hotel with my brother who had caught a stomach bug, I tagged along with my mom, sister, and male cousin that was 24 at the time. We separated to get dressed in the locker rooms, and I immediately felt an immense culture shock. Unlike any I’d ever seen before, the locker room seemed endless with pockets of lockers in all directions and men of all sizes in different stages of getting dressed. I followed my cousin as I felt my cheeks fluster at the site of naked men casually strutting about the room, some on their phone and some chatting with others. This was my first time I’d seen another man’s dick, and I was overwhelmed and intimidated at their presence.

My cousin found our assigned lockers and mindlessly unpacked his bag. I tried not to stare as he took off his shirt and revealed his bulky toned torso. At the corner of my eye I noticed he had suddenly dropped his underwear and was completely naked, and a rush of adrenaline swept my body. I pretended to reach down for something on his side and I was able to be inches away from his girthy, uncut cock. His dick perfectly matched his tanned skin and laid under his bushy, untrimmed crotch. His foreskin ran along just enough to reveal the tip of his pink head and his balls dangled low. In the heat of the summer, he was visibly sweating and I swear I could smell his stench.

My glance did not last long but it had consequences. While my cousin did not notice, my dick sure did and I felt a growing semi prop up. By then I had taken my shirt off but I was too flustered to change out of my shorts. My cousin was finishing up when I decided to quickly pull down my shorts and changed into my bathing suit.

“Dude, what are you doing? Take your underwear off.” My cousin said, sternly staring at me. He stood already in his own bathing suit, and it was clear he was just waiting for me. I hesitated for a second, but I proceded to follow his orders and take my bathing suit off. My white briefs felt tight as they held my semi-hard dick in place. I wondered whether my cousin would look away, but he stayed put and stared at me as if measuring me up. I knew my face was red by then and I felt humiliated beyond belief.

I finally dropped my underwear and my dick sprang up. I did not have a full erection, but enough blood had pumped into my dick to make it look plump. My foreskin had retracted as it normally does at this state and I noticed a faint glimmer of precum on my tip. I avoided looking at my cousin like my life depended on it, and yet I could feel him doing the complete opposite as he stared intently into my crotch. I put on my bathing suit correctly then noticed a smirk on his face. He patted me on my bare shoulder as he led the way to the pools.

sinnohruins27

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 2 (sorry for the wait)

My cousin and I joined the rest of my family outside where hundreds of other tourists and locals swam in a giant pool. While it was fun swimming for a while, my mind could not get over the sight of my cousin’s cock and the dread from having him stare at my semi. When it became clear we were all doing our own thing, I excused myself to the bathrooms inside. Located inside the locker room, the bathroom was a wide room with side to side divider-less urinals and a number of buck naked men.

I squeezed myself between two older looking men and pulled down my bathing suit as I nervously pissed. The naked man to my right began making conversation and I responded accordingly. He had a great, firm looking body with meaty, hairy breasts and I was attracted to his casual nature as he flexed his arms and aimlessly pissed into the urinal. I could hear his dick’s foreskin flapping loudly as he then shook the last remaining drops of piss. I held down my throbbing dick, aroused as I knew any passerby could simply gaze at my dick from how the urinals were situated.

He noted there was a men’s-only area further into the locker room with steam rooms and a heated pool and asked me if I was interested in joining him. My horniness was ever-growing and the excitement of seeing where this took me put me on the edge. Feeling slightly pressured though immensely curious, I agreed to join him to the hidden heated pool. “You won’t need those over there.” The man pointed to my bathing suit, his finger dangerously close to my crotch.

He courteously followed me to my locker as I changed out of my bathing suit, and I was turned on beyond belief. Thankfully the amount of guys in the locker room had subsided as I embarrassingly kept a hand at covering my erection. I had the opportunity to check out the man’s hairy ass and his thick, rugged cock and I began yearning to be able to touch him and feel his large hands over my slender body.

We arrived at the heated pool area where a variety of men chatted in a relaxed state. As an attempt to conceal myself, I desperately got in the water and I instantly winced at how hot it was. Some guys around me chuckled which made me realize just how great of a view I had. Many of them, likely in their 20’s and 30’s, sat along the pool’s edge with their legs dangling in the water and their dicks and balls completely exposed. An attractive guy was squatting while talking with his friend and his heavy droopy balls almost touched the floor’s surface. My erection did anything but subside, and the hot water was making my cheeks feel like they were on fire. The casual nudity around me was getting me so hot and bothered I could hardly contain it. It’d been days since I last jerked off with the regular traveling, and I needed some kind of release.

The man I had followed joined me in the water and continued asking me questions, now more intimate and personal. As I answered them, I could see his gaze lead down to my crotch and I noticed the clear water did nothing to hide my rock hard dick. Before I processed what was happening, he slowly hooked his leg around my dick and squeezed it between his thigh and calf. I gasped in panic as he made a facial expression signaling to keep it down. He asked me to continue, and my voice trembled as I kept talking. My dick was throbbing and I knew I’d soon be in the point of no return. Barely 15 seconds into having my dick pumped by the man flexing his leg, I let out a week’s worth of cum into the water. I involuntarily closed my eyes and did my best to restrain from letting out any noise. I felt so ashamed having succumbed so easily to his touch, but I was glad that no one around us seemed to have noticed. As I waited for my limping dick to subside I saw my cum float around in the water.

fanonlyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 2 (sorry for the wait)

My cousin and I joined the rest of my family outside where hundreds of other tourists and locals swam in a giant pool. While it was fun swimming for a while, my mind could not get over the sight of my cousin’s cock and the dread from having him stare at my semi. When it became clear we were all doing our own thing, I excused myself to the bathrooms inside. Located inside the locker room, the bathroom was a wide room with side to side divider-less urinals and a number of buck naked men.

I squeezed myself between two older looking men and pulled down my bathing suit as I nervously pissed. The naked man to my right began making conversation and I responded accordingly. He had a great, firm looking body with meaty, hairy breasts and I was attracted to his casual nature as he flexed his arms and aimlessly pissed into the urinal. I could hear his dick’s foreskin flapping loudly as he then shook the last remaining drops of piss. I held down my throbbing dick, aroused as I knew any passerby could simply gaze at my dick from how the urinals were situated.

He noted there was a men’s-only area further into the locker room with steam rooms and a heated pool and asked me if I was interested in joining him. My horniness was ever-growing and the excitement of seeing where this took me put me on the edge. Feeling slightly pressured though immensely curious, I agreed to join him to the hidden heated pool. “You won’t need those over there.” The man pointed to my bathing suit, his finger dangerously close to my crotch.

He courteously followed me to my locker as I changed out of my bathing suit, and I was turned on beyond belief. Thankfully the amount of guys in the locker room had subsided as I embarrassingly kept a hand at covering my erection. I had the opportunity to check out the man’s hairy ass and his thick, rugged cock and I began yearning to be able to touch him and feel his large hands over my slender body.

We arrived at the heated pool area where a variety of men chatted in a relaxed state. As an attempt to conceal myself, I desperately got in the water and I instantly winced at how hot it was. Some guys around me chuckled which made me realize just how great of a view I had. Many of them, likely in their 20’s and 30’s, sat along the pool’s edge with their legs dangling in the water and their dicks and balls completely exposed. An attractive guy was squatting while talking with his friend and his heavy droopy balls almost touched the floor’s surface. My erection did anything but subside, and the hot water was making my cheeks feel like they were on fire. The casual nudity around me was getting me so hot and bothered I could hardly contain it. It’d been days since I last jerked off with the regular traveling, and I needed some kind of release.

The man I had followed joined me in the water and continued asking me questions, now more intimate and personal. As I answered them, I could see his gaze lead down to my crotch and I noticed the clear water did nothing to hide my rock hard dick. Before I processed what was happening, he slowly hooked his leg around my dick and squeezed it between his thigh and calf. I gasped in panic as he made a facial expression signaling to keep it down. He asked me to continue, and my voice trembled as I kept talking. My dick was throbbing and I knew I’d soon be in the point of no return. Barely 15 seconds into having my dick pumped by the man flexing his leg, I let out a week’s worth of cum into the water. I involuntarily closed my eyes and did my best to restrain from letting out any noise. I felt so ashamed having succumbed so easily to his touch, but I was glad that no one around us seemed to have noticed. As I waited for my limping dick to subside I saw my cum float around in the water.
I just jerked off to this second part. Tell us about your cousin.. any encounter with him? Show us your dick.

sinnohruins27

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just jerked off to this second part. Tell us about your cousin.. any encounter with him? Show us your dick.
I’ll get to my cousin on the next part