My first time. (gay theme)

D

deleted1075650

I lost my virginity in a cottage at the age of 18. I stood there having a pee and noticed there was a hole in the wall. Out of curiosity and looking through there was this huge erect cock with a huge drop of pre-cum, I was shocked and my heart started pounding in my chest, I looked away fast, thinking FUCK. After a few moments, it slid through the hole and a deep voice, quality said, suck it. I said nothing trembling with excitement. It felt like time had slowed down He pulled his cock back through the hole. And I heard the door unlock and footsteps leave the cubicle.

A few minutes had passed. And everything went quiet and suddenly there was a tap on the door. I said hello, he said let me in so I opened the door and he walked in. He was a 6'3" grubby dusty builder with sweaty pit stains, hairy chest. He looked at me and said there's nothing to worry about standing me up from the toilet seat, He knelt down and started to suck my cock. I whimpered, he stopped and said be quiet and continued sucking.

Then he turned me around and bent me over and started to rim my arse, I thought fuck this feels great never had this done before he stopped and slid his finger inside wiggling it about a bit, and then stood up. He spat into his hand and rubbed it over my ass hole, and started teasing my hole with his pre-cum covered cock head, and slowly pushed in, It stung like a bitch. My mind was in overdrive the sensation of having my first cock was painful as it was great. After a while, his breathing became faster and heavier and there was a sudden warm gush inside, He stood there for a moment with his body close to me dick deep inside. I could feel him trembling and his cock pulsating after a moment he pulled out and I felt a trickle run down my inner thigh as he pulled his trousers up, unlock the door, and walked away. I had my first dick, my first load there was no going back now I still think back fondly on that experience and wish it would happen again.

Attachments

D

deleted14790201

Was that actually a photo of his cock? Beautiful.

lycraluvr223

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
La Mirada, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hot!! Had you been tempted by cock before this, or was this a fantastic awakening?
[Had glory hole encounter in army. Was first time I ever noticed it thought about cock that way. The flickering lights of the video, a guy slowly pulling on his cock, the soft spongy texture. I was mesmerized. When it slid thru the hole ,kneeling, moving closer and without any thought, I reached up and stroked it. Then licking it before opening my lips and sucking.
VID_20220607_095632813.mp4

Attachments