Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so yesterday i was out with my friend trying to get some community service hours for him from court order. anyway, he had to go to this place where it was covered with trees. so i started to ask him about ever doing anything with a guy (hes straight). he said no but he wouldnt mind it. so i asked him if i gave him a blowjob, would he return the favor. well he said yes and we went behind one of the trees and he pulled out this huge 8.5 cock!! ( hes black) so i started to suck him and this was my first time so i didnt know how to giva a good one. but anay we were going and yada yada after he blew in my mouth, he said he was pround cause i swallowed on m first time. ( it dosent taste bad just warm.) so he said that next weekend he would come to my house and re pay me and maybe more. i think he wants to fuck me. plus idk if i will like it cause i'm still a virgin but i'll try at least i'll know if i'm truely bi and if i'm top or bottom. so here is a question for you. what should i do/buy to get ready? remember it will be my first time. :biggrin1: