1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

My first time in a hotel room with a stranger...

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Andrea79, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Andrea79

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It was late at night, the center of Rome, the city I live in. It was a warm night, in september and i was with friends at a bar. From time i watched who was around in grindr: the city was full of handsome tourists and so was grindr. I sent pictures of my naked body to strangers who sent me their own pictures: naked men, full erections, hot cocks and balls. But none of the people i chatted with was looking for a real encounter that night. As a result, the desire was burning like hell inside of me, though frustrated. So i left my friends and reached my car to go home, sadly. It was past over midnight, it was sunday, i had to wake up early and go to work the next morning. One man writes me a couple of messages on grindr. His profile picture (faceless as mine) showed a serious, elegant man in blazer and tie. He says he is swedish, in Rome for three days for work. He is older than me, and taller than me, as i read. He sends me his face picture: he is an handsome nordic man, blonde hair and no beard on his chin. Blue-iced eyes. I like him, so i send him a photo of mine. He likes me back and asks me if i have some more of me to show, and then sends a pic of him, full body, wearing blu briefs. He has few hair on his chest, nice and well mantained toned body. I like him. So I send him a few pictures of myself, barenaked, on all fours, with my tiny round ass well portrayed. And then he sends me a photo he just shoot: there’s his cock, hard, pulled out of the slips in his majesty. As i see that picture, I have to stop the car to avoid accidents. He’s not enormous, he’s uncut, but has good proportions, a good shape and some girth. I really like it and am seriously interested in chatting with him. So I decide to give this grindr guy my full attention. He says my photos made him that hard and asks me if I would like to sit on top of it. «I can’t host you, unfortunately», i write, «I was driving back home». «Come join me, at my hotel room», he writes. And suddenly I shiver, because that has always been a fantasy of mine. So I tell him i like the idea of being welcomed by a stranger in a place that’s stranger for both of us, feeling a bit like a whore, pronouncing no words or just “I’m here”, than undressing fast and be ready to get fucked as the man wishes on a unknown bed. «Come to me, now, please», he says. And he tells me he is in a four stars hotel in Prati, not far from where i am. «Do you think they’ll let me get upstairs with no questions?», i ask. «Of course, they will», he answers, «Just get in and take the lift on the right side of the hall. Third floor, room 308. I will be waiting you.» «That truly sounds like my fantasy», i write. And he writes: «So let’s make it real. Come here and let’s fuck that delilcious ass!» «Ok», i say, and then get off the car heading towards the hotel, my pace a bit anxious...

2. Andrea79

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is a very elegant hotel, see through windows all along the ground floor show the hall with chairs and sofas and on one side two men and a woman in uniform attending at the reception. There’s no guest around. I see where the lifts are located. I tall myself i can do it, if i don’t hesitate, no one would notice anything strange. I have no red letter written on my face, they won’t think i am a slut. So i walk through the automatic doors, and almost run ti the lift, smiling at the desk with my eyes to the floor. It takes an infinite time for the lift to arrive, but finally it does, and i’m in, alone in front of the mirror: my eyes are wide open, as i feel the urge of desire. Is he waiting for me as i am waiting for him to take me?Third Floor. Room 308. Here we are.

I knock at the the door, very softly, looking at the hallway and hoping that no one can see me there. He must have been standing right there, cause he opens the door immediately, smiles at me with his nordic face and invites me in with a gesture. He is taller than me, must be 6 feet tall. He has a nice smile and a one-day beard on his chin. He is thin, like me, and wears only a t-shirt and blue briefs. He looks a bit tired, maybe the jet-lag? There’s a light smell of alcohol in the room. I think he is sexy. He says no word, turns around the bed and sits there, waiting. There’s a desk in front of the bed, with a mirror, there are two chairs on each side of the bed. I choose the one next to me: i will let my clothes there. I feel his eyes on me, as i start to undress, first my shirt, then my shoes and socks and the jeans. I turn my back to him, arch my spine to try and look sexy while i gently remove my slip, but he says: «No, I want to make it». And i am happy to hear that. I turn and look at him, he is caressing his bulge. He comes up, next to me, and removes his shirt. I feel the smell of alcohol from his mouth. I say: «No kisses, do you remember?». He nods, then pulls his cock out of the slip, already in erection, and says: «Do you want to kiss him?». I say no with my head, then point a finger first at his cock and then at my ass: as I told him on grindr, this is what i came here for, I don’t want oral sex. «Ok», he says gently. I look at his cock, his foreskin and his hard glans: i feel fire in my body, at the thought that i have turned him on like that. Then he makes me bend on the bed, on all four, with my face in front of the mirror. The mirror is a bit too high, damn, so i only see my face and his chest and face as he takes place at my back. He caresses my ass without removing my slip. It seems he has no hurry. Then leans on the commode, and takes a condom from a box, just to have it at hands. Then he puts both forefingers over my slip’s rubber band and starts to slowly put them down. Slowly, slowly, slowly. I see in the mirror he is liking what he is uncovering. He removes them completely. I am on all fours, butt naked, in front of an unknown swedish man who is going to enjoy my body all the ways he likes. I feel his eyes on me. He caresses my back with open hand, again with no rush, then touches my hole with his thumb. I shiver. He notices it, and licks his thumb in order to lubrificate and then, with extreme delicacy, puts the thumb inside of me. I close my eyes and try to sense it, as he slides inside all of it. I can’t resist but sigh a «Oh yes». He puts it out, take the condom and puts it on his erection, without saying a word. I am there, excited, longing for him, but he does not move. «I am ready», i tell him. And it seems that was the signal he was waiting for...

3. Andrea79

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I should have said before: this is a true story

saclove and miamirt like this.
  4. Small6inchcock

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hot!! Can’t wait for the next instalment

Andrea79 likes this.
  5. Reg

Reg
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Nice cant wait for more

Andrea79 likes this.
  6. Andrea79

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  7. saclove

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Hot and exciting story! Please continue

Andrea79 likes this.
  8. Andrea79

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice