My First Time - in a steam baths

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I moved to the big city I had been blinded by the lights and the opportunities for a young man to have sex. I went to “Gentlemen's Clubs” and was wined and dined and fucked, found the delights of a multitude of gay pubs and bars and trolling places. Sex standing up, lying down, clothed and naked, enjoying the orgasms I was having and the spunk deposited in and on me by a multitude of guys of various ages sizes and shades..
My old life suddenly seemed all too sedentary and dull. Mind you I had been well taught and versed in the art of sexual practices and pleasing ones partner so I can hardly have been called a virgin ( I still had to find a big cock I couldn't accommodate) but with limited places to go, one maybe two bars, the towpath, some playing fields and the swimming club all this exposure to London was a jolt to the senses and a new awareness of sexual fulfillment.
I was flat sharing with a mate called Jimmy. He was a little trollop and certainly put it about. He was cute, pert and dark-haired and sported an amazing suntan – helped by liberal doses of olive oil and vinegar as suntan lotion – except for the area of his “privates. He always wore the same sort of swimwear to sunbathe and when he was naked he had an amazingly milk-white area over his buttocks and a white triangle over his cock and balls showing off his black bush, cock and ball to perfection and guys loved it, focussed their attention on the action area. He was also the first guy I knew who had a flap in the ass of his jeans to allow for easy fucking standing up.
But I digress.
One day he said he was going to the baths, did I want to come. I'd heard so many stories about them that I jumped at the chance as it wasn't often I had a day off that coincided with the opening times and a chaperone.
By underground and bus we trailed across London and south, new territory for me, some amazing architecture and it seemed different people about..
The baths building was a proper Victorian place, an edifice to being clean. Outside a line of guys waited to get in, all sizes colours and ages all patiently waiting to get in, get naked and get cleaned.
Eventually we were admitted, the cash desk a proper affair all brass and shining, the hallways tiled and sparkling white. With a key to a locker on a wristband, a towel and a numbered ticket from the cash desk and in we went.
The air was humid and heavy with steam and man smells and a little disinfectant. The changing area echoed as guys slammed cabinets, put clothes on, took clothes off, body parts flashed, flesh in abundance as s stripped off, put my towel around my waist, Jimmy just carried his towel in front as we went through the swing doors and into the first chamber.
Naked sweating men all over the place, steam blocking a full view of the space. Jimmy by now with his towel over his shoulder, his virginal area gleamed, you couldn't miss it, and, as he began his search for “company” and vanished into the throng I saw hands pat his ass and grab his dick. Soon, now I could see I was the only one girding my loins my towel was off and as I made for a door I could see across the space hands began to touch feel and pat me as well, dam, I was totally fucking horned up so quick, and not just the casual contact with a sweaty naked guy or three. I stopped to take stock, work out where I was and where to go. I felt a mouth go over my cock and hands pull my body in so I filled his mouth, exciting, awesome, sexy, but I didn't want to cum right away. After a few minutes of him sucking my cock and licking my balls other hands caressed my buttocks I moved away and went deeper into the mist. I found the doors, went in, this room heavily misted, loads of guys there cheek to cheek and in a circle watching a couple fuck. My cock was grabbed again, my ass tapped and fingered, my rectum twitched and a couple of fingers went in as I was turned as he tried to get his cock in my ass. Too soon I thought, later, but I was enjoying the sensual touching and groping and a sense of a heightened erection. Away again, deeper inside squeezing through bodies running with sweat and steam, shining and smooth and very tempting. I found a place to sit so I could see what was going on, admire the flesh on display, the furtive gropings with a few guys on their knees servicing any cock within reach. I was hard and feeling in the mood to join in now I could see the score. Then a nice kid came and sat by me, younger than most of the guys there and about my age He had blond hair and blue eyes and looked so innocent as he smiled. I was taken by surprise as his hand slipped up my sweaty thighs and found my member now drooping to a semi, but a touch of his hand and it sprang upright. He went down on me, squeezing my balls and nipples then up and kissing, deep throat, tongues hard, and then I was sucking his cock, enjoying his spunky leaking. He took my hand and pulled me out of the room to the “cooling down” areas and into one of the cubicles, kicked the door shut and dragged me onto the bed. We kissed, groped and then whoops my legs were in the air and he was neatly placed with his cock on my manhole and pushing his wet end in. Felt amazing being shagged when I was so relaxed, I just let him do me, felt his cock thrusting inside me until he speeded up, delivered his shot, grunted, smiled, kissed me and whispered “we should do this again”. We laid there for a few minutes, him playing with me as I hadn't cum, and though I was still hard I didn't feel that I wanted to shoot just then – plus I was enjoying feeling my body tighten holding on to the load inside me. I suggested we go back. I soon lost him in the melee and found myself behind a guy who seemed to be pushing back on my cock (it had gone off the boil to a semi) so it woke up. I fucked him standing, my hands feeling his nipples and then his cock, my hands were moved from my cock stroking as a guy went down began sucking him as I fucked, at which point someone opened the cheeks of my ass and fingered my ring. While I had been emboldened enough for a pubic full-on fuck I wasn't ready for a fuck as I was fucking, it was a head spin of eroticism giving a show heightened my sexual prowess so my cock exploded and I shot into the guy who was about to orgasm into his suckers mouth. Once he's swallowed I slipped my cock out of his hole and went to the showers and washed down in cold water, still feeling good. I swished my cock and douched my asshole, went back to the cool area and laid down on a bed for a few minutes. A few guys looked in, showed their cocks or butts but I showed no interest so they moved on.
An attendant was still going round calling out a number – it was a time-limited place due to its popularity - but I guessed I still had more time.
I spotted Jimmy in one of the booths doing what he did best, ass in the air being fucked by a big guy while his mate stood slowly stroking his huge tool waiting to take over when his mate had finished his fuck. Jimmy just took it, groaned with joy as his ass was pounded by a cock that seemed very thick as well as long, certainly going right into his balls. Ha I thought, he's getting his oats, got another big one to make his eyes water, he'll sleep well tonight. With the thought of him getting at least a second shag I decided I might get me a second going after all.
By now I was brave enough to grope my way through the various rooms and hallways, touching feeling and pulling on cocks that were hard or soft but cocks all the same. I went back to the room I'd seen the guys fucking but no action there so I just stood against the wall and watched. Two guys came up and began to play with me, feel me all over, fingers in my asshole and sucking my cock and obviously wanted to be fucked but in the end I tossed them both off at the same time, got them to shoot over my cock and balls and bush, then dripping I went back to the shower. There was a big guy there, very muscular and aware of the space he was taking up. I watched him showering, his hands gliding over his body, just a little flick of his semi pendulous cock, legs up while he washed his ass, checking on his hole, so sensual. Then we were alone. I raised my leg and soaped my ass, fingered myself, knew he was watching, bent down and offered my ass for inspection – dam I was a horny slut – and waited. He moved in on me, pulled me upright with my buttocks against his growing member. “you want a fuck?” I nodded. He opened my legs and put his now hard nob against my ring and pushed, slowly he went in, big and thick I was grateful for my earlier fucking and the cum that was now lubing his cock. Thank goodness no one wanted to shower. Slowly his length was pushed in, right in, deep I became impaled. Then he sort of swung me about, lifted me of the floor, upright, then dropped me down so I went on my knees his cock firmly implanted as he found the right position and began shagging me doggy. Somehow he managed to pull the string to get the shower to work and we were at it under cascading water, he pulled me in to get maximum penetration while on the return he needed to get as much almost out before going in deep again, full thrusts. He grasped my hard cock and made that feel wanted, his gyrations rose to a crescendo and he finally shot his load. Then, he managed to get us both on our feet as he tossed me off while his cock was still in me, awesome. As the waters came down and washed my cum away I felt him relax and his size inside me diminish and he finally slipped out. I could feel my anal glands closing ranks, squeezing in to retain his juices – and the blonds – as my flesh took advantage of not being tormented. He turned me, kissed me and as we dripped in the shower he asked if I was a regular, said I was pretty agile and amazing (blush) and maybe we'd meet up again.
At that point I heard my number called, so, a peck on the lips and grabbing my towel I was gone. My erection already subsided and drooping I groped my way through the steam, past more naked bodies and flesh, ignored the gropes and touches till I found my way to the dressing area. Jimmy was there and as we both dressed for the outside world Jimmy asked if I'd had a good time. Tell you over lunch I said, adding, I know you did.
Outside there was still a line of hopefully randy guys waiting to get in and get it in, already eying up hopeful sexual conquests. I wondered if I'd got that "happy" glow of a guy who had been had and had.
As we made out way to the bus the little blond I'd been had by first was chatting to a guy about to go in. As he saw me he came across. “my phone number if you want to give me a ring”. He smiled, I nodded, went a little weak at the knees and replied "I'd be in touch".
So, after, when all the details of the day had been gone over Jimmy asked
“How was your first time?”

D

deleted14651481

yes i meant to reply is rees zemitt gay welsh rugby player

fluidyogi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was the dead of winter, my first time. I had made up my mind to try this. Back then, none of my friends gay or straight would have accompanied me, but ten years later I know I would have no problem convincing one of them to come along. Being a bit paranoid, I extracted enough cash and my drivers license from my wallet and my front door key from my keychain. Just the bare essentials, so I could keep with me in a little travel pouch concealed under a towel. Had heard too many stories of lockers being broken into etc. I took a cab to the nearest intersection and trudged through five inches of fresh snow to the ornate front doors of this establishment. It was a place that had its heyday in the eighties, survived the AIDS crisis, changed owners multiple times, but miraculously survived. It was a thrilling moment, just crossing that threshold.

Full disclosure here - I did not have any intentions of hooking up that time. It was a voyeuristic expedition. I actually booked a massage in advance, so that was the pretense. I checked in, paid with cash, surrendered my ID (their protocol), and checked out a couple towels. The place was dark and the guys in entering were obviously regulars and knew where they were going, making chit chat with others in the bar adjacent to the checkin booth etc. I was immediately struck by the visual of the cohort - pretty straight acting normal looking business guys, probably working in an office tower a couple blocks away or something. Anyway, I declined the free lube and condoms and was directed to the narrow stairs that led down to the locker rooms and massage area.

The locker rooms were a relic from an eighties-era renovation complete with with purple neon lights and checkerboard tiled floors. Clean and organized and smelling of sex and bleach and douche water to be honest. There was a buff asian guy getting ready for action. He had the vibe of a grad student or researcher, not a stretch as there are two major universities nearby. The eastern european massage therapist met me in the locker room and I followed him into his windowless therapy space, open on one side with an oblique view to the locker rooms. He was a straight legit therapist, and he picked up immediately on my first-timer attitude, so proceeded to give me a quick orientation to the place. He was pretty blase about it all, obviously seen everything there was to see. He knew I was in over my head and patently inexperienced in this kind of scene, and I was grateful for his advice.

After the massage I wandered around some of the wet areas, and took a dip in the hot plunge. There was one other guy in at that time and he avoided eye contact with me - not interested. He kept checking his watch, probably running late for lunch with the girlfriend. I didnt see any hardcore action - I think it was the time of day.

The action was obviously taking place in the private rental cubicles on the second floor. I explored the area. The protocol is to rent a room and keep your door open. That's the signal you were ready to play. One guy tried to engage me. I had seen him earlier in the lounge. But I was not ready or willing to accept the invitation. This was really a sociological field trip for me, and I was prod of myself for breaking out of my comfort zone and exploring.

I went back one other time and it was pretty much the same thing.

on sale

Experimental Member
Media
My first time in a Sauna was with my partner. We were monogamous at the time, and we were talking on meeting others. While vacating in Central America, my partner proposed that we will go to a Sauna and see if it works for us (I never went to Sauna). And that's what we did.

I remember that at first, I did not find myself in there. It was fun walking in the dark labyrinth, feeling all these erected cocks, going into the steam room and seeing all the latin guys in there. Damn, latin men are hot and they have thick hot cocks. But I felt a bit awkward. Couldn't really get into the vibe.

My partner saw that I am not getting into the vibe, and almost gave up after spending there more than an hour, but we decided to make another round in the facilities and then leave. We entered the dry sauna, and there was only one guy sitting there. Hot latin guy. He was looking at us as we got in. We sat in front of him and started playing with one another. My partner started sucking my dick, as I saw how this guy's bulge is slowly showing on his towel. As my partner was sucking me, I explored the latin guy's from bottom to top. I looked at his sexy hairy legs and bulge in the towel, then checked his perfect abs, his muscular chest and as I was moving my eyes upwards, our eyes crossed. At that point, he moved his towel and a huge thick erected dick was revealed. We kept looking at each other, while he started bating and I was still been sucked by my partner. I do not know for how long did we stare at each other but at a certain point I signed him to join us. He moved to sit next to us and both started sharing my cock, exchanging mouths around it. I stretched my hand to his ass while he was sucking me and the feeling of his lubed and soft asshole, with the feeling of his warm mouth, made me loose control as I shoot cum into his mouth.

I felt bad that in ended because I really liked it! But he refused to give up, and continued to work on my cock, while my partner started kissing me. Surprisingly, he kept me super hard! So I decided it is time to help both my partners to cum. We got out to one of the cabins, and started kissing in there all three. The feeling of his hard massive cock touching my hairy body kept me so horny. At a certain point he sat on the bed, curved his legs around my body and started pushing my dick towards his ass. I got the message. I slipped my erected cock into his warm and lubed ass, thrilling his hole from the inside. He started moaning and his cock was dripping so much precum at that moment. My partner lay next to us, and I was fingering him while fucking the latin guy. Before cumming again, I pulled it out and decided to move to my partner, fucking him while fingering the latin guy. Slowly this cabin had an orchestra of moanings from all three of us... I couldn't hold it anymore, and as my partner shoot his load I came so strong inside him. But I pulled it out in the middle and finished the ejaculation in the latin guy's ass. He came instantly. I do not know for how long were we there, but after cumming, I saw the the door was left open and we had so many people watching us and masturbating. It was fucking hot!

That was it... this was my first Sauna experience and our first threesome. We were so horny after that, that once we got back to the hotel room, I fucked my partner again :)

bidad4son

Sexy Member
Media
Groton, Connecticut, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I moved to the big city I had been blinded by the lights and the opportunities for a young man to have sex. I went to “Gentlemen's Clubs” and was wined and dined and fucked, found the delights of a multitude of gay pubs and bars and trolling places. Sex standing up, lying down, clothed and naked, enjoying the orgasms I was having and the spunk deposited in and on me by a multitude of guys of various ages sizes and shades..
My old life suddenly seemed all too sedentary and dull. Mind you I had been well taught and versed in the art of sexual practices and pleasing ones partner so I can hardly have been called a virgin ( I still had to find a big cock I couldn't accommodate) but with limited places to go, one maybe two bars, the towpath, some playing fields and the swimming club all this exposure to London was a jolt to the senses and a new awareness of sexual fulfillment.
I was flat sharing with a mate called Jimmy. He was a little trollop and certainly put it about. He was cute, pert and dark-haired and sported an amazing suntan – helped by liberal doses of olive oil and vinegar as suntan lotion – except for the area of his “privates. He always wore the same sort of swimwear to sunbathe and when he was naked he had an amazingly milk-white area over his buttocks and a white triangle over his cock and balls showing off his black bush, cock and ball to perfection and guys loved it, focussed their attention on the action area. He was also the first guy I knew who had a flap in the ass of his jeans to allow for easy fucking standing up.
But I digress.
One day he said he was going to the baths, did I want to come. I'd heard so many stories about them that I jumped at the chance as it wasn't often I had a day off that coincided with the opening times and a chaperone.
By underground and bus we trailed across London and south, new territory for me, some amazing architecture and it seemed different people about..
The baths building was a proper Victorian place, an edifice to being clean. Outside a line of guys waited to get in, all sizes colours and ages all patiently waiting to get in, get naked and get cleaned.
Eventually we were admitted, the cash desk a proper affair all brass and shining, the hallways tiled and sparkling white. With a key to a locker on a wristband, a towel and a numbered ticket from the cash desk and in we went.
The air was humid and heavy with steam and man smells and a little disinfectant. The changing area echoed as guys slammed cabinets, put clothes on, took clothes off, body parts flashed, flesh in abundance as s stripped off, put my towel around my waist, Jimmy just carried his towel in front as we went through the swing doors and into the first chamber.
Naked sweating men all over the place, steam blocking a full view of the space. Jimmy by now with his towel over his shoulder, his virginal area gleamed, you couldn't miss it, and, as he began his search for “company” and vanished into the throng I saw hands pat his ass and grab his dick. Soon, now I could see I was the only one girding my loins my towel was off and as I made for a door I could see across the space hands began to touch feel and pat me as well, dam, I was totally fucking horned up so quick, and not just the casual contact with a sweaty naked guy or three. I stopped to take stock, work out where I was and where to go. I felt a mouth go over my cock and hands pull my body in so I filled his mouth, exciting, awesome, sexy, but I didn't want to cum right away. After a few minutes of him sucking my cock and licking my balls other hands caressed my buttocks I moved away and went deeper into the mist. I found the doors, went in, this room heavily misted, loads of guys there cheek to cheek and in a circle watching a couple fuck. My cock was grabbed again, my ass tapped and fingered, my rectum twitched and a couple of fingers went in as I was turned as he tried to get his cock in my ass. Too soon I thought, later, but I was enjoying the sensual touching and groping and a sense of a heightened erection. Away again, deeper inside squeezing through bodies running with sweat and steam, shining and smooth and very tempting. I found a place to sit so I could see what was going on, admire the flesh on display, the furtive gropings with a few guys on their knees servicing any cock within reach. I was hard and feeling in the mood to join in now I could see the score. Then a nice kid came and sat by me, younger than most of the guys there and about my age He had blond hair and blue eyes and looked so innocent as he smiled. I was taken by surprise as his hand slipped up my sweaty thighs and found my member now drooping to a semi, but a touch of his hand and it sprang upright. He went down on me, squeezing my balls and nipples then up and kissing, deep throat, tongues hard, and then I was sucking his cock, enjoying his spunky leaking. He took my hand and pulled me out of the room to the “cooling down” areas and into one of the cubicles, kicked the door shut and dragged me onto the bed. We kissed, groped and then whoops my legs were in the air and he was neatly placed with his cock on my manhole and pushing his wet end in. Felt amazing being shagged when I was so relaxed, I just let him do me, felt his cock thrusting inside me until he speeded up, delivered his shot, grunted, smiled, kissed me and whispered “we should do this again”. We laid there for a few minutes, him playing with me as I hadn't cum, and though I was still hard I didn't feel that I wanted to shoot just then – plus I was enjoying feeling my body tighten holding on to the load inside me. I suggested we go back. I soon lost him in the melee and found myself behind a guy who seemed to be pushing back on my cock (it had gone off the boil to a semi) so it woke up. I fucked him standing, my hands feeling his nipples and then his cock, my hands were moved from my cock stroking as a guy went down began sucking him as I fucked, at which point someone opened the cheeks of my ass and fingered my ring. While I had been emboldened enough for a pubic full-on fuck I wasn't ready for a fuck as I was fucking, it was a head spin of eroticism giving a show heightened my sexual prowess so my cock exploded and I shot into the guy who was about to orgasm into his suckers mouth. Once he's swallowed I slipped my cock out of his hole and went to the showers and washed down in cold water, still feeling good. I swished my cock and douched my asshole, went back to the cool area and laid down on a bed for a few minutes. A few guys looked in, showed their cocks or butts but I showed no interest so they moved on.
An attendant was still going round calling out a number – it was a time-limited place due to its popularity - but I guessed I still had more time.
I spotted Jimmy in one of the booths doing what he did best, ass in the air being fucked by a big guy while his mate stood slowly stroking his huge tool waiting to take over when his mate had finished his fuck. Jimmy just took it, groaned with joy as his ass was pounded by a cock that seemed very thick as well as long, certainly going right into his balls. Ha I thought, he's getting his oats, got another big one to make his eyes water, he'll sleep well tonight. With the thought of him getting at least a second shag I decided I might get me a second going after all.
By now I was brave enough to grope my way through the various rooms and hallways, touching feeling and pulling on cocks that were hard or soft but cocks all the same. I went back to the room I'd seen the guys fucking but no action there so I just stood against the wall and watched. Two guys came up and began to play with me, feel me all over, fingers in my asshole and sucking my cock and obviously wanted to be fucked but in the end I tossed them both off at the same time, got them to shoot over my cock and balls and bush, then dripping I went back to the shower. There was a big guy there, very muscular and aware of the space he was taking up. I watched him showering, his hands gliding over his body, just a little flick of his semi pendulous cock, legs up while he washed his ass, checking on his hole, so sensual. Then we were alone. I raised my leg and soaped my ass, fingered myself, knew he was watching, bent down and offered my ass for inspection – dam I was a horny slut – and waited. He moved in on me, pulled me upright with my buttocks against his growing member. “you want a fuck?” I nodded. He opened my legs and put his now hard nob against my ring and pushed, slowly he went in, big and thick I was grateful for my earlier fucking and the cum that was now lubing his cock. Thank goodness no one wanted to shower. Slowly his length was pushed in, right in, deep I became impaled. Then he sort of swung me about, lifted me of the floor, upright, then dropped me down so I went on my knees his cock firmly implanted as he found the right position and began shagging me doggy. Somehow he managed to pull the string to get the shower to work and we were at it under cascading water, he pulled me in to get maximum penetration while on the return he needed to get as much almost out before going in deep again, full thrusts. He grasped my hard cock and made that feel wanted, his gyrations rose to a crescendo and he finally shot his load. Then, he managed to get us both on our feet as he tossed me off while his cock was still in me, awesome. As the waters came down and washed my cum away I felt him relax and his size inside me diminish and he finally slipped out. I could feel my anal glands closing ranks, squeezing in to retain his juices – and the blonds – as my flesh took advantage of not being tormented. He turned me, kissed me and as we dripped in the shower he asked if I was a regular, said I was pretty agile and amazing (blush) and maybe we'd meet up again.
At that point I heard my number called, so, a peck on the lips and grabbing my towel I was gone. My erection already subsided and drooping I groped my way through the steam, past more naked bodies and flesh, ignored the gropes and touches till I found my way to the dressing area. Jimmy was there and as we both dressed for the outside world Jimmy asked if I'd had a good time. Tell you over lunch I said, adding, I know you did.
Outside there was still a line of hopefully randy guys waiting to get in and get it in, already eying up hopeful sexual conquests. I wondered if I'd got that "happy" glow of a guy who had been had and had.
As we made out way to the bus the little blond I'd been had by first was chatting to a guy about to go in. As he saw me he came across. “my phone number if you want to give me a ring”. He smiled, I nodded, went a little weak at the knees and replied "I'd be in touch".
Great story. Thanks for sharing.

D

deleted7298491

But I digress.
I don’t have time to read all this. Can you just tell me if your hole is still intact?