My first time kissing a guy

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Let me start by saying, this is a long story and I identify as straight and very curious. :eek: So. on a recent mini vacation to Miami last week I decided to indulge my curiosity and decided to visit Twist, a gay night club in South Beach. I thought my outfit was pretty good also. Black shoes, tight low rise jeans, and a fitted shirt with 4 buttons.(all of the buttons were undone to expose a little chest hair lol)(let me also add, that the jeans were tight so wearing underwear was not an option. This was my first time at a gay club so i didnt know what to expect, well I was kind of thinking it would be like babylon from Queer as Folk. So I get to the club and there was no cover. That was a plus. I order a drink and walk around the place a bit. It was rather early 11:30pm so the place was a little empty. I get to another room and there was one shirtless guy who was clearly on drugs dancing. I get to another room and there are a bunch of guys at the bar and there are guys dancing, I guess gogo boys in various parts of the room. The guys dancing wernt twinks though. They were men. Imagine sweaty guys, with muscles for days, and hair where it naturally grows still in place, dancing with underwear so tight little is left to the imagination. I was slightly turned on:redface: I went to another room where I liked the music and the crowd. I ordered another drink (2nd for the night) The guy behind the bar and his boyfriend spoke to me and even took a picture with me. I appreciated it because I was at the club by myself and I find it difficult to start conversations with random people. By now I have been sitting at the bar for about 45 minutes. About 10 feet away was a black shirtless guy who I was hoping would come and talk to me. in the bar stool right next to me was this attractive middle aged guy. I decided to go out of my comfort zone and speak to him first instead of waiting for him to speak to me. Turns out he wanted to say something to me but didnt know what to say and was very happy that I started to speak to him. We spoke and shared laughs fro about 30 minutes. He then says lets go somewhere more quiet. We go down to the outside bar and he buys me another drink:cool: we talk some more and I find out he is 51. yes 51, but he didnt look a day over 40. buy hey age aint nothing but a number. He then asked me if he could feel my hands. When i give him my hands he pulls me in really close and kisses my neck several times and whispers in my ear things like, "why are you so shy, i really like you, lets get out of here, ect ect. By now he is kissing my cheek slowly getting closer to my mouth. At the same time one of his hands is still holding me close and the other hand up my shirt rubbing my nipples. 1 billion thoughts were running though my head. I was mostly thinking omg I am mostly straight, what the fuck am i doing, hey this is a first, am i getting hard, ect ect. and before I know it his tongue is in my mouth trying to take my chewing gum:eek:not kidding. and his hand is groping me and he is feeling the tops of my pubes. this kiss really only lasted three or four seconds and then i pulled away. I was shocked and surprised, confused and sporting wood. I left shortly after that (alone) because i was so shocked. This was the most intimate i have been with anyone(sad i know) and this guys aggressive nature kind of scared me a little. Now looking back on it, i wish I would have stayed at the club longer, I wish i would have been aggressive with the guy. In closing all i can say is that...........i finally kissed a guy........and i kind of liked it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think it is better that you left still aroused, if a little shocked, than that you stayed and ended up doing something way outside your comfort zone. Softly, softly, catchy monkey - as they say.

Oh and one more thing. PARAGRAPHS!! That was really hard to read.

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow... Congratulations man! I think that for some guys, that way have been way too much, way too fast and they would have also left, but with a severely negative view on the night's events.

That being said, if he was that aggressive, chances are the rest of the night would have moved WAY too fast and you may have done something you weren't ready for. So, I wouldn't waste time wishing you had stayed longer or been more aggressive. You did what you were comfortable with and nothing more. That's... AWESOME. And I hope that it allows you to walk into the next gay bar a bit more relaxed and open to where the night may lead.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Really great story although paragraphs wouldn't have hurt you as much as that hurt my eyes :p

What do you think you will do now? Go more often and try to go further?

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Congrats on your exploration on that little curious part of you..Sounds like you got the guy all horned up and could'nt help himself..I dont think i read anything about you telling the guy it was your first time in a gay bar..I can imagine the many thoughts going through your head while this was all happening to you..You said you left alone..How did you get away ? Did you just say it's been nice but i gotta go.Fib a little by saying you had to use the john ? I was just wondering..

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i just told him i had to leave because i had a very early flight the next morning. I told him i was a flight attendant earlier in our conversation so i think he believed me. He tried to invite himself back to my hotel and offered to take me to the airport the next morning but i declined gracefully. I didnt want to tell him i had to take a piss then leave because he was a really nice guy and i thought that would have been rude.:redface:

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First.. I didn't mind the lack of paragraphs :)
Second, I think you did the right thing by staying in your own zone. As you continue to explore this part of your personality, you will become more comfortable and MAY decide to go further. Remember to stay relaxed as possible, and do things at your own pace and you will settle into your preferred style of relationships with both men and women.
Good luck!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take things at your own pace. I think that now a barrier had been breached, you might find it easier to take a chance and meet people. Who knows where that would lead, but if you don't try, you would never know.

Best of luck to you. And don't wait too long before doing it again!