Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I had been thinking about about being submissive to a alpha male. So I finally acted on my thought. I was talking with one of my buddies who I jack off with one a regular basics who is quite alpha and he said he'll help being my thoughts to life. So I am home one day relaxing no plans and he calls and say "get ready today you're my bitch". It threw me for a loop because It was planned but I went along with it. I let him in the front door and he immediately pinned me up against the wall and said " im sir from now on". We went to my room where he made me remove his clothes then I removed my clothes. He made me get down on my knees and told me to get his dick hard but before I was allowed to suck him he told me "when my cock is in your mouth you must look at me or you will be punished ". I start sucking getting his cock hard. I can feel his cock gettkng hard in my mouth. I get so wrapped up in sucking his cock I close my eyes and that's when I feel a slap to the face "bitch don't break eye contact if my cock is in your mouth" I apologize and continue sucking. He then tells me to go lower which I did and suck the balls then lower and lick and kiss his taint then he tells me to lick his ass. I told him no and he slaps me again and makes me eat his ass which I comply. After a while of licking his ass he makes me being over in front of him and finger my ass while he stroked his cock. He then lubes my ass and push his thick cock into my ass and I gasp for air and try to move but he push my head down and push his cock keeper into my ass. Once I start to relax it start to feel better. At this moment the alpha is pounding my ass and making me thank him sor fucking me. Soon he pull out take off the condom ans bust all over my back. The experience was a lot but I will
most likely do it again!!