my first time

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigsailor, Apr 28, 2009.

1. bigsailor

bigsailor New Member

Albums:
    so, this friday will be my first time ever being with a man. it'll be his first time too. im not really sure what there is to do though besides bend over and take it, and suck him. can i have some suggestions and other stuff please? we'll be filming it btw :) it's my best friend :D

2. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh man you seriously need to check out some guy-on-guy vids! Loads of ways to give/get pleasure. Mind you I'm still a gay virgin so who am I to talk??!! I think it's hot he's your best friend. I want my first time to be with some really cool guy I like a lot. I'm getting hard just thinking about it...

Enjoy it mate and tell us all about it!

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I would read up on the do's and don'ts of anal sex, you can cause a lot of damage if you're not careful.

Good luck and have fun.

4. bigsailor

bigsailor New Member

Albums:
    yeah, ive watched the vids, but a lot of it seems unreal and planned. i dont wanna plan anything like, "ok, after you suck me off, bend over and get on your back..." i want it to be real, but still dont.

there can be damage? yikes...

5. theallstar

theallstar New Member

you gonna bare back?
    edit:
    i originally wanted to keep my reply short so i could just cut to basics of your question but now i feel sleazy so i'll extrapolate-
    if you trust him, if you've known him a while, you should just take a couple shots of liquor and go to town. don't plan any moves, just let the night take.
    if you think it might be a little awkward, or feel staged or forced then it might be a good idea to see where he goes with it. Dan Savage has said that he's blown guys who have turned around and freaked out.
    you mention video, though, so if you bottom i suggest you ham it up, make him feel like a really big man and boost his ego for him.

#5 theallstar, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  6. Ichiban

Ichiban New Member

I would do what everyone has suggested. Google it and find as much information as you can. Damage can occur if you are not careful; nothing too too serious, but it can be painful nonetheless. One of the most important things is do NOT rush things. Anal sex isn't really something that can be forced, especially if it is your first time. Just be careful and enjoy!

7. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

gay sex does not have to include anal sex if that puts you off. it doesn't make you any less of a man.

8. bigsailor

bigsailor New Member

Albums:
    oh, dont get me wrong, i WANT anal. i wanna try everything, i'm a big boy now! and we're gonna switch off, so there is no top or bottom. neither of us drink, nor are we old enough, so i dont think thats a good idea. and about boosting his ego - there's no need to, the kid's HUGE for our age!

9. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Agreed. I've never done anal sex with my cock or someone else's and I'm OK with it.

Sailor-Why are you going to film it? I can understand taking pics as I enjoy photography.

If you do have anal sex use lube and a condom and go very slowly.

10. bigsailor

bigsailor New Member

Albums:
    we're going to film it because he's always busy and we never get to see each other, so we're just going to keep it very safe on a hidden drive so that if we ever get lonely, we can watch and masturbate. no selling it around or showing it to people - we're both very popular, and he's a pretty hot guy, so we would both be ruined.

and i bought plenty of lube. what would be the best way to apply it, just liberally coat his dick in it? and about lube, is it edible (i.e., if i wanted to suck him again or something)

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Most lube tastes horrible when you put it in your mouth, unless you get flavored stuff.

12. cockneedy

cockneedy New Member

good advice, i have only had one experience and a couple of shots of liquor helped ease me into it. from there you will do what comes naturally, his big cock felt so good in my hands and mouth but i was not ready for it in my ass. i too plan on getting together with a good friend to "expand" our friendship. i hope it goes well for you, take it slow and enjoy it.

13. bigsailor

bigsailor New Member

Albums:
    oh, maybe we won't use lube then.

14. D_Jerry_Atric

If you have anal sex use lube and condoms, and do it sober.

15. bigsailor

bigsailor New Member

Albums:
    we really don't need to use condoms. i'm a virgin, and so is he. i can trust him because he's my best friend and i know him well enough to say that he would never give his virginity up to someone he didn't truly love. and plus, he's scared to DEATH of STD's so he really wouldn't let it happen without a condom unless he was telling the truth. and we weren't planning on getting drunk, at all. this is our big moment, we wanna remember it and be able to actually enjoy it. why do we need lube?

16. D_Jerry_Atric

Best friends, romance, and virgins or not you should be using condoms.

It's 2009 not 1979 and queermen (especially younger ones-lookup the info on this) are getting HIV/other STDs, and the numbers are going up.

If your friend is so paranoid about HIV and other STDs why is he wanting to bareback without condoms? It's not a good habit to get into and you can get infections like NGU/NSU that are not technically STDs from bareback anal sex but apparently they are not fun to have.

People do lie about their HIV/STD status, who they have done what with, and it's good to get into the habit of using condoms.

I can't tell you the number of people who I've met who lied about how they were into barebacking (unprotected anal/vaginal sex), swallowing semen, and IVing drugs. Our society stigmatizes people who are HIV+, those with an STD, and people do lie about both of these.

Also some people use condoms for anal sex since it makes things cleaner.
    I've used them on toys with men and when I'm alone and it does make cleanup easier and if you share toys they are a must.

Lube is necessary for anal sex unless you want it to be painful and perhaps even hurt yourself or bleed because of friction. Stay away from oil based lubricants if using a condom.

17. Ichiban

Ichiban New Member

Another thing, make sure you apply the lube on both ends; The giver and receiver. Use as much lube as possible. It's better to have too much than not enough. :tongue:

18. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OH, if you're going to fuck, you're gonna use lube. Lots of it.

And don't get that nasty water based stuff. Go pay up for SILICON based lube. It doesn't dry out. Dried out water based lube will leave your ass very sore - scraped up, and raw, actually. And, Condom Use 101: don't use oil-based lube with a latex condom, or it will break.

And let me just repeat the key thing: go slow if you're playing with your ass.

Otherwise, just suck cock. There's nothing more enjoyable for both sides than sucking cock.

19. bigsailor

bigsailor New Member

Albums:
    well, we talked about it a lot today, and since neither of us have ever done anything with a guy (neither of us have ever even masturbated!), we're just gonna stick to simple stuff: all we'll be doing is (ironically) jerking each other off, maybe a little licking of the penis but nothing major. of course we'll be making out and stuff, but that's all. should i still use a condom and lube? should we shave our pubes?

20. avg_joe

Gold Member

Suck and fuck each other !!!

Draft saved Draft deleted