My First Time!

LondonFacial

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first experience with a guy.

I’ve been wanting, for some time, now write about my first experience with a man It took me a while to come to terms to trying what I lusted – a big cock, a dominant man and someone with experience. Several times I got chatting to guys but it never happened until I met a fellow member on here. I shan’t say the name for his privacy but he is 9inches long and 7 inches thick. Anyway we arranged to meet after a few emails and I arrived at his house with my heart thumping in my chest. I really didn’t what to expect. Coffee first? Lunch? I really didn’t know. What I didn’t expect was for him to say nothing when I opened the door and lead me straight upstairs. I noticed the condoms and lube by the bed and the blinds already down – this guy wasn’t wasting time! He pulled me and kissed me without a word and soon was stripped naked. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled free his cock. It was enormous. I stared at it but was soon pulled towards it. I took it right into my mouth immediately. I had envisaged me taking my time with it, licking it, tasting it, stroking it. But my ideas were shattered when within 30 seconds of having a cock in my mouth he pushed hard and gagged me. It was so erotic to think he was face fucking me – a total stranger, a newbie. His cock tried desperately into my throat but my clumsy lips spilled saliva all over his shaft. After several minutes of attempted deep throating I was laid on my back on the bed. My legs up on his shoulders and his cock pressing against my virgin hole. Although it only nudge me I thought it was inside me.

He soon released his grasp on me and told me to put on a condom. I roll it over him but again was clumsy! He lubed himself up and told me to hop on. ‘Is he for real?’ Ride a massive cock for my first time. Well I did try and I did succeed – eventually my ring gave way to enable me slid down on his cock albeit just the top. Soon it got too much and I was put onto my hands and knees. I thought his forceful dominant nature was going to be too much but he was firm but patient. Soon enough at least half of his cock was buried inside of me. The pain of taking him was so strong but I loved every minute of it. The pace, naturally, was slow but deep. After several minutes, although it seemed like forever, I went onto my back. But this time he took no prisoners and really pushed it deep and worked up a faster pace. I soon taped out and gave up my efforts. He ensured me I did well but I was exhausted!

I finished the job by blowing him whilst he was on his back. I misjudged the timing and he squirted onto my chin and chest – a heavy cummer also. Something I didn’t expect. I was soon sent home with a very sore bottom and a fasntasy completed!

I have seen the individual once more and gave him oral sex. I was more relaxed this time and expected it the face fuck! But this tried to take the load in my mouth but it split onto my face. Next time perhaps!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Shit, another bottom to compete with for the big omes; as if the world isn't conspiring against me already! ;-)

Congrats there, mate. Sounds like a very hot time. Now you've got to work on really treating him right and taking that beast balls-deep - no holds barred. Practice make perfect, eh?

Cheers!

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would've been upset.

should've went the eric cartman route and been like "hey man, you could've at least made me some dinner. i like to be wined and dined before i get fucked"