My First Year in College

Man2kiss

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you for your comments, guys.
Finale chapter is coming real soon!

Who's ready to say goodbye to Austin and Tyler?
Have been enjoying this story. It’s probably the best written story I have read on this entire site. All good things must come to an end, but I’ll miss my favorite bedtime story.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the complete reedited story of My First Year in College, as well as the sequel, My First Year in Prison, and exclusive illustrations and bonus are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

My First Year in College

Chapter 24: A different kind of love (Part 1)

There I was, licking Martin's hairy and sweaty asshole in the locker-room, Austin holding my head against his mate's anus, while 10 other guys were jerking off around us, ready to fill up my ass.

I guess my life had taken a turn since I had started college a year prior.

As I was eating Martin's salty hole, pushing my tongue deep inside, my mind went away for a split second. I was back inside my big brother's car, he was driving me to campus for the very first time, I was nervous, still closeted, I was afraid to meet my new roommate and the other students. So many things had changed since then.

5.png

I felt someone feeling up my ass. Two guys were playing with my ass cheeks, spreading them as I was servicing Martin. Henry put his big black cock right next to Martin's ass so I could go from one to the other. I spat some of Henry's precum inside of Martin's opened and musky asshole, I felt powerful.

Austin joined the fun and put his dick next to Henry's. I attempted to put two of the biggest cocks of campus inside my mouth at once. I could not make it but I still rubbed them against each other. Both guys moaned loudly.

Martin switched position to add his own cock in the mix, the golden trio was now rubbing their shafts on my face, washing it with their precum.

Behind me, things got more intense and I felt someone fingering me roughly. I felt shivers over my body. At this point, we had already been playing for 45 minutes and my dick was ready to explode.

"Lick his ass!" Austin ordered to the guys who were groping me.

"Gross" someone responded.

"Do your job Rohan! Eat that fag ass!" It was Tobias speaking, he pushed the poor Rohan's face inside my hole. The guy did not seem too grossed out after all, he started to eat me out avidly. Tobias spat on my anus, hitting the other guy's face in the process.

I felt myself cumming in my jockstrap but the twelve guys who were surrounding me did not seem to notice or to care. I remained hard afterwards.

"When do we get to fuck this tight ass?!" Tobias grunted.

"What do you think Ty?" Austin asked me, playing with his precum between his fingers, landing some on my lips.

Tobias roared behind us:

"Really, Austin?! I thought he was your bitch? Since when do we ask stupid cunts' their authorization to pound their ass?!"

"You're right Tobias, he is MINE. So, I get to decide how we should proceed." Austin pulled on my necklace where the letters "Property of Austin" were still shining to make his point.

"What do you think Ty? Ready to get fucked?"

"Not Tobias first." I said, heavily breathing. I was very horny but I had not forgotten about the frat leader's elephant size cock. It still scared me a little.

"Who shall go first then?" Asked Austin.

"I volunteer as a tribute!" Joked Martin. I smiled and winked at him. I thought it was a good option, Martin's cock was drenched with saliva, spit and precum.

"If Martin got to fuck you, I can keep up with the mouth." The Asian guy whom I still had not caught the name pushed Martin aside and started to face-fuck me. Martin went behind me as the other guys were cheering him up.

6.png

Tobias looked a bit mad but kept on jerking his immense cock with his two hands. Soon, another cock was slapping my cheeks and two dicks were put inside my hands, some cocks were also slapping my feet.

"Now open the backdoor!" Shouted one of the guys. I had maybe 7 or 8 guys feeling me up at once, slapping me with their dicks, or touching me in one way or another while the rest of the group was jerking off behind them.

I was still sucking two dicks at the same time when I felt Martin's dick inside of me.

"Huuuuummmmmmmm" I moaned loudly as I felt him entering me for the first time.

"Fuck guys! MY DICK IS IN ANOTHER GUY!" Martin could not believe it himself. "Jesus, that shit feels good!" He started going back and forth doggy style as I kept on jerking off dicks with both hands while sucking two or three other guys. I could recognize Austin's taste in my mouth.

No-one never tells you how difficult it is in practice to give a blowjob while you are being severely pounded from behind. I did my best.

Austin held my head still and fucked my face while in my ass, I could feel Martin pulling away only for a few seconds and let someone else take his place. No idea who the next guy was. But that dick was big.
Sure, I was no longer a virgin and I had my fair share of experience during the last three months but this was a whole new level. The male odor which was filling up the entire room, a mixture of sweat, precum, and male testosterone, was driving me insane.

I totally lost track of what was happening but Austin seemed unstoppable now, ravaging my face while I was fucked from behind by yet another guy. I felt some of Austin's precum on my tongue, I knew him too well and could sense he was about to cum.

"Now, taste your own ass!" Martin had come back, putting his dick in my mouth, replacing Austin's.
I went for it without thinking, licking Martin's hairy shaft. Another dick soon joined him; the guy called Rohan. At the same time, someone else was pulling my hair and fucking me. So many juicy hard cocks, so many muscular bodies.

Fuck. I felt a different guy entering my ass. That time, it really hurt. I knew it before I could see it, "Big boy" Henry was in me!

"Woohoo! Now that's a good slut when she can take Henry's weapon entirely in her pussy!"

I heard some more cheering up and one of the sophomores spat on my face.

This was so degrading.

I had become their sex toy, their slave, their thing.

But again, I felt a weird sense of pride, of power, despite my submissive position.

"Damn, I'm gonna cum!" Shouted the Asian guy whom I was still jerking off with my right hand. I started massaging his balls.

"Breed him!" Barked Austin. He looked at me and I nodded, I was trying to grab Tobias' huge cock in my left hand at the same time.

Henry got out of my ass to let the Asian guy fuck me for less than a minute and unload his jizz inside of me. I received my first load.

One out of twelve I thought.

11.png

As I felt my asshole being filled, someone pushed my head towards the floor so I would bend over even more. Tobias' foot was soon on my face. Now, that was the perfect submissive position.

What the fuck is wrong with me that I loved it?

I thought of Mr Fletcher, how he got me under his foot too. I started to lick Tobias' sole. Those guys had become animals while fucking me, but I, too, was unrecognizable. I was desperate to prove that I could be the biggest whore they got to fuck. That a gay guy could do better than any other girl.

They could call me cunt, bitch, whore. I was one.

Austin checked on me and I nodded I was fine, while drooling on the floor.

The guys kept on fucking me, one by one, Tobias still blocking me in this position, my ass fully exposed and wide opened. Sometimes, they were fingering me too. Some were having fun spreading my ass to help their mates out. Another guy cummed inside of my hole and I was ordered to keep the cum inside of me.

Luis fucked my ass right after a third guy unloaded in me, he got some cum on his dick in the process. Tobias ordered me to lick it off and I was allowed to move so I could deepthroat Luis' cock.

I took good care of licking the white cum who was dripping from his shaft and balls. I swallowed it all. Luis seemed to have lost any reserve and was grunting with pleasure.

My knees were starting to hurt. I guess my ass was getting sore too. Although I could not stop, this was a once in a lifetime experience.

I always knew I was into this fantasy. But right there, I realized that I was good at it, I was made for this. Made to be a submissive whore.

Tobias pushed his own dick inside of my mouth.

"You were afraid that I would go first in your tight asshole? Wise choice man, but you know I have to go in there anyway! You better lube out my big fat cock."

I spat on it, jerked him off. I could not believe I would take that giant schlong in my ass. Someone else was fucking me. I did not recognize the cock. It was not as big as the other ones though so I was sure it was not Austin.

Tobias was always the roughest one. He spat on me, slapped and choked me while I was trying to swallow his cock. Semi-crying, I pushed myself to the limit to please this insatiable sex freak. Damn, who I am kidding? I was a freak too!

At some point, I had to beg to switch position, my knees could no longer handle the doggystyle position on the floor tiles.

Henry and Martin moved me around. They lied me down on one of the benches and pull my legs up in the air, they both held one of my legs, my asshole was once again fully exposed and opened and I could feel cum dripping out from it. Beside me, I could see a river of dicks ready to explode. My dick was fully out of my jockstrap at that point, dripping with cum.

"Austin, please, give us the honor!" Said Martin, quite formally.

Austin placed himself between my legs and started to fuck me. He put his hand on my throat and look at me in the eyes while he was pounding me. He had never fucked me that hard.

"Fuck, I need to cum too!"

That was Henry. I thought he would move towards my ass to breed me like the others but a few seconds later, Henry's white thick semen was covering my entire face while Austin was still fucking me. My roommate seemed fascinating by Henry's load and penetrated me even harder.

I licked some, smiling at the guys who were jerking off around me. I would have collected cum in my hands but they were taken.

Another guy cummed on my face.

Five out of twelve loads, I thought.

I was sore and dizzy and could feel my dick releasing some more cum from time to time. I remained hard throughout the whole thing though.

Austin stopped himself before cumming and the guy named Rohan, who had previously licked my ass, replaced him. Austin put his right foot on the bench right next to my face. In this position, I could see his hairy legs, wet from sweating, and his hole, wet also. I started to suck on his toes while he was jerking off right above me.

The five guys who had already cummed moved aside to the shower section of the locker-room, still checking on the action from afar. I could see Henry, casually chatting with the Asian guy while looking at me, getting gangbanged. Their wet muscular bodies and their now flaccid dicks were glistening under the water. They were stunning.

Tobias asked:
"Now my dear Austin, may I penetrate your whore?"

Austin looked at me, his big toe in my mouth.

"Please. Let him fuck me." I begged.

Austin smiled at Tobias.

"Be my guest."

I expected this to hurt. It did.

Tobias entered my ass and I felt like he was tearing me open. I shouted and some tears immediately came up to my eyes. I heard a guy exclaimed in a blur: "you're going to break him!". I could have fainted.
But it was just the tip. I guess this was closer than a fisting than a fucking and when Tobias really started to go at it, I really felt I was about to die.

"ABOUT TIME THAT THIS HOLE FEELS A REAL ALPHA MALE DICK!" He shouted.

His dick was not fully in me yet but I was already in so much pain.

As excited as I was, I just wanted this to stop at this point.

"Please stop..." I mumbled. I searched for Austin but he was no longer beside me. I started to panic as someone else shoved his balls into my mouth. I could no longer talk.

"FUCK I LOVE YOUR FAG HOLE!" Barked Tobias.

It hurt some more.

This needed to stop.

Then I remembered, the safe word.

"ZYROX" I cried out pushing the other guy aside. Those were Luis' hairy balls against my mouth.

Immediately, I heard Austin without being able to see him: "Stop Tobias!"

"Fuck you! THAT FUCKING FAG LOVES HAVING HIS ASS DESTROYED. HE HAS BEEN BEGGING FOR IT!"

Martin let go of my legs, the other guys backed off a little but Tobias was still pounding me, even harder than before.

"YOU DO LIKE THAT UH? STUPID WHORE!"

I was crying at this point.

He would not stop.

My ass was torn apart.

Austin was shouting too but I could not comprehend what he was saying, I could only hear Tobias yelling some more:

"HE ASKED FOR IT. HE SAID HE WANTED MY BIG FAT COCK INSIDE HIM. I'M JUST DOING WHAT THE FAG ASKED FOR!"

"Zyrox..." I whispered, defeated.

I did ask for this...

"APPRECIATE WHAT A REAL ALPHA MAN'S CUM FEEL LIKE!"

I felt the huge dick inside me throbbing and unloading some cum, but then, it stopped.

Someone had stopped him.

Austin had jumped on Tobias and had pushed him against the lockers.

Still dizzy, I pushed aside yet another big cock who was coming near my mouth, the guy was cumming visibly very excited by what just happened, his semen landed on the floor.

It took a few seconds for me to be able to look at what was happening.

When I was able to straighten a bit, I could only see nude male bodies fighting on the locker-room floor, half of them still fully erected. Finally, I realized most of the guys were trying to separate Tobias and Austin.

"HOW DARE YOU?! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" Barked Tobias, held by Rohan and Henry at Austin, who was held by Martin.

19.png

Austin did not respond but jumped back towards Tobias. My roommate made an impressive move he could only have learnt during wrestling practice and he managed to headlock Tobias against the floor tiles.

"You fucking maniac!" He said to Tobias between heavy breaths, struggling to keep him against the floor.
During the fight, Austin's dick was still hard pressing against Tobias' ass. What a sight that was.

"Calm the fuck down Austin!" Tobias managed to push him aside and got up. His dick was still semi hard, dripping with cum, only the first load had gone into my ass. The rest had been spread on Austin's chest and thighs during the fight.

18.png

Tobias shook his head: "All of you, fucking pussies."

"Austin, I... It's fine." I was still shaking. I had no idea if I were fine actually but the way Austin looked at Tobias was terrifying. He could have killed him with his eyes. I had never seen him like this.

"See, the fag is fine!" Tobias chuckled.

"You asshole! I told you about the safe word. You agreed to it." Austin was still mad. He was visibly frustrated with himself that he could not control Tobias and protect me.

"What do you want me to do man? He just said he's fine, aren't you fine, Tyler?"

"It's all good" I responded, still heavily shaking.

"All in good fun then." Tobias smiled. He looked at me: "Sorry if I've been a bit too rough kiddo."

The scene was surreal. At this point, half of the guys had cummed, including Tobias, the other half were still holding hard-on despite of the fight. Austin and Tobias were defying each other. And there I was, my face covered in cum, my asshole filled, my own dick still rock-hard.

I had an idea.

[Chapter 24 / Epilogue of the story continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the complete reedited story of My First Year in College, as well as the sequel, My First Year in Prison, and exclusive illustrations and bonus are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

My First Year in College

Chapter 24: A different kind of love (Part 2 - EPILOGUE)

I had an idea.

"Yes, all in good fun." I spoke.

"See!" Tobias grinned at Austin.

"Although, I still think you owe me one." I spoke. Tobias smile faded away. The other guys look interested.
"What do you want?" Tobias barked at me.

"I think I should be allowed to fuck you." The kinky thought had come into my mind when I had seen Austin's hard dick against Tobias' ass. The ALPHA MALE, leader of the frat, captain of the football team, being fucked by a fag like me. It felt like the perfect way to settle this.

"That seems only fair" Austin gave me an understood nod.

Tobias paced around, his naked muscular and sweaty body could smash me in only a second. I thought he was about to beat me off, to punch Austin, insult us. But with a devilish smile, he only said:
"OK."

That caught us off-guard and we all remained frozen for a few seconds.

"OK, I said. You think I'm afraid of a little fag's dick?"

Austin looked at me, uncertain of what was about too happen. I was not too sure myself whether Tobias was serious or not. Hell, I did not know if I was serious or not.

Feverishly, I stood up from my bench and walked towards Tobias. The other guys who still had not cummed had started to jerk off again, forming another circle around us.

"I think you should kneel down on the bench." Said Austin.

Tobias gave him the middle finger and talked to the other guys:

"Only a real man is confident enough to take a dick up his ass."

On that note, Tobias got on all fours and spread his ass.

I removed my jockstrap. Fuck. This was really about to happen. I had never done anything like this before, obviously in these circumstances, but I had actually never fucked another guy in the ass! Tobias Finnigan would be my first. I could not process that thought.

"What are you waiting for?" He barked.

I took a look at Austin, he seemed very unsure too. Luis, beside him, was masturbating his cock intensely, seemingly hypnotized by this unexpected turn of event.

I was naked. My dick was hard and dripping with precum. I spread Tobias ass and took a good look at his pink shaved asshole. It was not that tight. It was inviting.

And just like that, without another word, I started to penetrate him. The other guys cheered around me. First, I thought they were encouraging me, but then I realized that they were still applauding their guru.

If Tobias says this is not gay to get ass fucked by another guy, then it is not gay, and this should be respected and supported. Did they realize how their "real man" or "alpha male" theories were ridiculous? I could not say. All I knew was that I was balls deep inside of Tobias asshole and he was moaning of pleasure. Even his dick which had just released a crazy amount of cum was getting hard again.

Two other guys cummed in their hands while jerking off in a circle around Tobias.

I kept on fucking the frat leader, staring right as Austin who seemed so proud of me. The ALPHAS, what a bullshit name, I thought. My necklace was bouncing on my pecs as I was pounding the football captain's ass.

After a few minutes, I could not take it anymore and let myself cum inside of Tobias' asshole. To be honest, at this point, my balls were almost empty but still, I left my semen in Tobias Finnigan's virgin ass. This was something to cherish. Although, was it really a virgin ass? I had my doubts.

Afterwards, I knelt down and stuck my tongue out to receive Martin, Luis and Austin's juice. They were the last ones who had managed not to cum until this point.

Martin cummed inside of my throat. I swallowed it eagerly. Luis cummed on Tobias' ass with a satisfied look on his face. I licked it all directly from Tobias' ass cheeks. Austin finished me off by cumming on his own chest, letting me eat it all. Because my face was full of cum, I deposited some more semen on Austin's body while I was hungrily licking him off. He did not seem to care. This mix of cum swallowed from Austin's abs was a delicious smoothie and a perfect way to end this gangbang.

We were all drenched and exhausted.

As if it were another casual Wednesday, Tobias stood up, looked at the mess and proposed to go shower.

"Not a fucking word of what happened outside of here!" He just said.

"I don't think anyone would like this to be known..." added Luis. He looked at me a bit worried, I thought about Janice. What would she think?

"I was mostly talking to Austin's bitch." Tobias replied, looking at me.

"I won't say a word." I responded.

Eleven naked guys went to take a shower and Austin stayed behind with me, offering me a towel.

"Pretty crazy uh?" He eventually said.

"Yeap..."

"You literally fuck Tobias in the ass. This, I did not see coming." Austin had a nervous laugh.

"I told you, I wanted to end the year with a bang!"

We went to take a shower after the guys were all gone. Martin and Henry fist bumped me before leaving as if we had just finished a good game and I had scored some goals.

It was my last night at Creepside college and I would for sure remember it for the rest of my life.

The next morning, still unsure whether this had not been all a fever dream, I walked around campus and reconsidered my choice of leaving Creepside for a moment. My sore body, and my sore asshole in particular, reminded me that the whole thing had been very real.

I could come back for sophomore year and make this a regular thing. The guys had promised not to say a word and had for sure enjoyed their time. I could become the official "gangbang slut" of the ALPHAS frat. I could stay with Austin. Maybe I could be happy!

Lost in my thoughts, I saw Janice and Luis holding hands in the park, saying goodbye to each other. Janice was returning to her parents for the Summer. Looking at them, I hated myself and I hated Luis too.

21.png

All of these guys had girlfriends and every week, they were fucking other girls... or guys in their sick "sex club". I knew better now. I knew that one day or another, the truth would come out and this was just another scandal soon to be exposed. I was tired of living with secrets.

Seeing them also reminded me of all I was missing, I had tasted the happiness of having a boyfriend for a couple of months with Steve and I wanted it, the real thing.

I went in the lobby of Building C and stumbled on someone I had not seen in months.

"Gary!" I shouted. I could not believe he was there!

My favorite Ginger boy turned around and adressed me an awkward smile.

"Oh... Tyler, Hi!"

"Hi! It is so nice to see you. How are you doing?" Last time I had heard about him, he had ran away from college.

"I'm... I'm ok. How are you?"

"I'm fine. You know, I've been thinking a lot about you. I was worried."

We were both in the same boat when the Fletcher's videos and pictures leaked, but probably Gary had it worse than me.

"I needed to take some time off. I went back to my grandparents; they own a farm. I worked there for a while, it helped me revising my priorities. I was worried about you too, I heard about the accident. I'm so sorry I could not be there."

"No, that's all right. Please do not apologize. I'm just glad you're ok. Do you want to go grab a drink or something? Maybe we could talk?"

"That sounds great but I do have other plans, I just came back to..."

At the same moment, my ex-boyfriend Steve appeared:

"Oh" he said, noticing me.

27.png

"Hi Steve." This had become very uncomfortable. "I was just chatting with Gary."

"Yeah, we were about to go have some breakfast in town." Replied Steve. "The both of us."

I could swear Gary and Steve shared a look of connivance. Did Gary come back just to see his old roommate Steve?

"Oh, ok. I let you go then. I... Steve, I'm gonna leave and... I'm not sure I'll be back next year so I just wanted to say... well, to say Goodbye."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Steve approached me awkwardly and finally decided to hug me. "Goodbye then."

Gary hugged me as well and the both of them went on with their day. When they were outside, it seemed like they were holding hands... I was hoping for Austin and I to be the two roommates ending up together but it looked like Gary and Steve were more likely to take that spot. I guess it made sense. Steve had been seriously shaken up by Gary's leaving and I had only been his comfort at the time.

31.png

Back in the dorm, Austin was finishing packing as well. Stripped from our personal stuff, the 403 room looked really empty.

"This is hell, I cannot believe we will have to do the same thing in less than 3 months, unpacking everything!" Austin grumbled, trying to close one of his luggage.

He was wearing a black tank top and a pair of shorts, he looked effortlessly gorgeous as always. I had pushed back this moment for days now but it was time that I had a discussion with my roommate.

"Austin, I don't think I will unpack my stuff here next September."

"What do you mean? You want to switch room?"

"No... I just won't come back here next year."

Austin looked puzzled and sat on his bed:

"I'm going to need a little more explanation than that."

"I found another college on the west coast; I want to major in psychology."

"And you need to go on the other side of the continent to do that?! What's up with you guys and the west coast lately? Martin just told me he wanted to go in L.A.!"

"What does he want to do there?"

"He wants to become a reality tv star!" Austin rolled his eyes. "And he is serious about it."

"Oh." I smiled. "Well, maybe I'll join him on a show!"

"Cut it off Ty, what are you saying? You really want to leave?"

36.png

I sat on the bed next to him. This was the hardest part.

"I do Austin. I think I have to."

"But why? I know you had a tough year with the accident, but this is behind us now!"

"This is only part of it Austin. I feel like this year had been a succession of bad decisions for me. With everything that happened, I don't think I will ever be able to be seen for who I am in here, I will always be linked to Fletcher. And..."

"Come on, there will be another scandal next year and everybody will have forgotten about this. Have you thought about me? I thought we were in it to do our 4 years of college together!"

"I thought about you, a lot. That's actually one of the main reasons I have to go."

Austin stood up and took a step back, actually shocked by what I had just said. He was tearing up.
"What the fuck man? That's brutal! How could you say that?"

"I'm sorry Austin. I... It's not what you think. If I stay here, with you, I know that I will never be able to move on."

"Move on from what?"

"From us!"

He sat on my bed, as if I had just shot him with my words and he had lost his balance.

"Tyler, you are my best friend. Why would you want to move on from us? What does this even mean? Do you hate me that much?"

How could he not get it? After all this time!

"On the contrary Austin. I don't need to go because I hate you. I need to go because I love you! I love you too much." I started tearing up too.

"But I love you too..." Austin whispered.

"Not the way I do."

I looked at the carpet, not being able to face him. Austin took his time before speaking again, in a soft voice, he asked:

"Are you saying that you are in love with me?"

"Of course, I am in love with you Austin, since the very first time I saw you! Since the first day we hung out together, wandering in the campus. I never stopped loving you, it's just become worse when we started to do things, sexual things, together."

"Oh Tyler..." A tear slid down his cheek. He came back on his bed and took me in his arms.

"Look Austin, no need to make a drama out of this, I tried to fight my feelings, but I just cannot. And I know that if I stay here, everytime you will ask anything of me, I won't be able to help myself, I will come running to you."

"But I won't ask anything from you! If this can help, we will stop any sexual thing we got going on!"

"But I don't want it to stop. That's the problem! I want the sex, and I want the friendship, and I want the relationship. I want everything."

"Ty, I just don't want to lose you."

"Austin, I don't want to lose you either. Telling you this is the hardest thing I have ever done. But I have to do it. It's the toughest decision but it's also the right one. I could have had a beautiful thing with Steve but because you are here, I could not..."

"But Ty! I have never asked anything of you! You could have stayed with Steve! That's unfair to blame this on me."

Austin was getting mad and this is exactly what I wanted to avoid.

"It's not what you were asking of me, it's just... Austin, I don't blame you for anything. Believe me. I cannot blame you for making me fall in love with you."

"Is this about what I said the other day, that we could never be boyfriends?"

"Well, in a way, yes." Again, we both marked a moment of silence. "Look Austin, if you could tell me right now that there might be a slight chance, that one day, you could love me the way I love you, that one day, I could be the one for you, then I promise you, I would stay. I would do everything for that slim chance. But can you tell me that?"

"I'm not gay, I'm not even sure that I'm bi Ty..." Austin was killing me with his puppy eyes.

"This was not my question. I was not asking about your sexual preferences. I was asking about me. Is there a chance, even a very slim one, that one day, maybe you would love me the way I love you?"

"I don't think so Ty... I'm sorry."

I knew he would give me that answer and this was the exact reason I had made my decision to leave.

Although, it still hurt like hell hearing it. I fought the tears back. I tried to ignore the pain, the heartbreak.
"Ok then. Austin, I have to give me the best chances at life, at love. And my best chances are to start over so that I can move on, and meet someone."

Austin wiped some tears with his hand and then held my head.

"Ok. If this is what you have to do. I won't try to hold you back. I'm so sorry about this whole situation. I really just want you to be happy. I'm so sorry if I hurt you."

"Don't apologize Austin. Despite everything, I have probably lived one of the best years of my life. I have loved every moment with you. There is no regret at all from my part. I guess I just had to learn my lessons."

We leaned our foreheads against each other. Our lips were almost touching.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Ty."

"I'm gonna miss you too, Austin."

We hugged each other for long minutes. Letting go of him was almost impossible. But we did let go. We had to. We finished packing in silence.

I knew I had to close the Austin and Tyler's chapter of my life to move on, and this is exactly what I did.
I thought about my big brother again. He was right. My first year in College was one of the craziest years of my life. I came out, I lost my virginity, I fell in love for the first time, I got my heart broken. I sure experimented. There is no denying that some of it was messy, some of it hurt, but I guess I took everything such a time in life is supposed to offer. I learnt about myself and others, and most importantly, I grew up.

40.png

I left the room 403 much more at peace with who I was than when I came in for the first time, ready for new exciting adventures.

THE END

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As I am wraping up this story here, I thought I would share some notes with you, guys.

First of all, I wanted to thank you for the incredible support I have received posting this story here. I have read every single one of your comments, personal messages and feedback and I have truly appreciated sharing this content with you.

I know this is just a silly erotic story about a guy having a crush on his roommate but for me, it has always meant so much more than that. It was very special to see how much some of you were invested inTyler's journey.

My First Year in College was the first time I actually committed to write anything substantial. As some of you know, English is not my first language and writing in English was a challenge in itself. I apologize for the grammar mistakes and for the typos, I know the chapters still deserve more proofreading and I will try to be better at it.

I am actively transforming MFYIC into an actual digital book, including better versions of the illustrations and doing some more proofreading.

The book will be available on my Patreon very soon, alongside other bonus content such as a spin-off on Tyler's brother life as an exhibitionist and the sequel, My First Year in Prison, already available. https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

I imagine that some of you might be disapponted with the ending, but ultimately, and from the start, it was not a love story, but rather a story about a young guy figuring out who he was, making tons of mistakes along the way, and having some sexy and kiny fun in the process!

A lot of you have been asking for a direct sequel to "My First Year in College" but there won't be a second, third, and fourth year in College. I contemplated the idea for a long time but I feel like I have said everything I wanted to say about College's life: the fraternities, the roommate, the experimentation, the professors, the coming out, the self-discovery...

Doing sophomore year would be just a lot more of the same and there are many other (kinky) stories that I want to write or that I am currently writing. I thought it was better to stop here as I felt I had told the story I wanted to tell instead of forcing myself in doing "My Second Year in College".

That being said and as some of you know already.... this is not the end of Tyler's journey!

I did write a sequel and I had a lot of fun with it, putting our poor Tyler is a whole new setting and exploring another typical gay erotic trope: prison!

The action is set about 10 years later and although this is not a Tyler / Austin centric, Austin is never very far away... The last chapters of My First Year in Prison are currently beind published on my Patreon. How did Tyler end up in prison and how did he live this crazy experience? I will let you all find out. Please, for the guys who have already read some, or all of the chapters of the sequel, no spoiler!

If you are interested in reading more from me and you don't have access to my Patreon (guys, you can litteraly pay what you want), I am also currently publishing two other stories on LPSG. They are completely different from MFYIC in tone and subject matter so there might not be your taste:

Wrestling Team Gone Wild: An over the top story in which a naïve college wrestler finds himself being manipulated by his Coach and is slowly, but surely, transformed into the team's bitch. Find it here: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/wrestling-team-gone-wild-erotic-story.6071961/

The Attendant: A very dark dystopian story in a not so-futuristic world where gay men are basically enslaved and a young man has to serve his own step-father and his brother. Things degenerate quickly. Find it here: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/the-attendant-dark-dystopia-gay-erotic-story.6379681/

As always, I'll be more than happy to know more about your views on MFYIC and its characters, so please, do share your thoughts!

See ya!

Thomas.

Jason661

Sexy Member
Media
Like any great story, it left me wanting more and that’s wonderful. As it

It would be cool to know how Austin’s life is shaped by this big year at college, more than knowing how Tyler ends up. Being a devotee of a young man’s adoration; surely impacted how he perceives love and passion.

Well done Thomas. Well done.

4_men

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I am wraping up this story here, I thought I would share some notes with you, guys.

First of all, I wanted to thank you for the incredible support I have received posting this story here. I have read every single one of your comments, personal messages and feedback and I have truly appreciated sharing this content with you.

I know this is just a silly erotic story about a guy having a crush on his roommate but for me, it has always meant so much more than that. It was very special to see how much some of you were invested inTyler's journey.

My First Year in College was the first time I actually committed to write anything substantial. As some of you know, English is not my first language and writing in English was a challenge in itself. I apologize for the grammar mistakes and for the typos, I know the chapters still deserve more proofreading and I will try to be better at it.

I am actively transforming MFYIC into an actual digital book, including better versions of the illustrations and doing some more proofreading.

The book will be available on my Patreon very soon, alongside other bonus content such as a spin-off on Tyler's brother life as an exhibitionist and the sequel, My First Year in Prison, already available. https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

I imagine that some of you might be disapponted with the ending, but ultimately, and from the start, it was not a love story, but rather a story about a young guy figuring out who he was, making tons of mistakes along the way, and having some sexy and kiny fun in the process!

A lot of you have been asking for a direct sequel to "My First Year in College" but there won't be a second, third, and fourth year in College. I contemplated the idea for a long time but I feel like I have said everything I wanted to say about College's life: the fraternities, the roommate, the experimentation, the professors, the coming out, the self-discovery...

Doing sophomore year would be just a lot more of the same and there are many other (kinky) stories that I want to write or that I am currently writing. I thought it was better to stop here as I felt I had told the story I wanted to tell instead of forcing myself in doing "My Second Year in College".

That being said and as some of you know already.... this is not the end of Tyler's journey!

I did write a sequel and I had a lot of fun with it, putting our poor Tyler is a whole new setting and exploring another typical gay erotic trope: prison!

The action is set about 10 years later and although this is not a Tyler / Austin centric, Austin is never very far away... The last chapters of My First Year in Prison are currently beind published on my Patreon. How did Tyler end up in prison and how did he live this crazy experience? I will let you all find out. Please, for the guys who have already read some, or all of the chapters of the sequel, no spoiler!

If you are interested in reading more from me and you don't have access to my Patreon (guys, you can litteraly pay what you want), I am also currently publishing two other stories on LPSG. They are completely different from MFYIC in tone and subject matter so there might not be your taste:

Wrestling Team Gone Wild: An over the top story in which a naïve college wrestler finds himself being manipulated by his Coach and is slowly, but surely, transformed into the team's bitch. Find it here: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/wrestling-team-gone-wild-erotic-story.6071961/

The Attendant: A very dark dystopian story in a not so-futuristic world where gay men are basically enslaved and a young man has to serve his own step-father and his brother. Things degenerate quickly. Find it here: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/the-attendant-dark-dystopia-gay-erotic-story.6379681/

As always, I'll be more than happy to know more about your views on MFYIC and its characters, so please, do share your thoughts!

See ya!

Thomas.
Amazing story. Ending was great and I would expect such an ending coz I lived a very similar experience myself. If you want make it a story, we can work together :) Trust me it will be wort to read :)

I am really excited about the prison story and I really hope that you would share it here. Thank you

One-Hot-Mess

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have never been so hooked on a story on LPSG as this one. I could not stop reading the story. When I took breaks to eat or whatever needed to be done I hurried back to the story. You are one hell of a writer and I can not believe Engish is not your first language. You are amazing.:heart:

Man2kiss

Sexy Member
Media

See ya!

Thomas.
Thank you Thomas. I enjoyed this story. Your writing is exceptional. The plot was more interesting than many others because it was not just sex, but a real story. I don’t think I have read a more compelling story of this nature for decades. You are a gifted writer and I hope you continue and have many successes. Many years ago on a cruise I met Patricia Nell Warren, who some may know as one of the best…. Maybe someday I’ll meet you at one of your book signings. Congratulations.

I’ve never been so hooked on an erotic story before. I didn’t expect to feel so much emotion, I really cared for Ty and Austin! I also applaud your decision to not write more “years of college” sequels to this, as I feel like knowing when to stop let’s MFYIC remain an excellent work without a lesser sequel to weigh it down. Well done.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve never been so hooked on an erotic story before. I didn’t expect to feel so much emotion, I really cared for Ty and Austin! I also applaud your decision to not write more “years of college” sequels to this, as I feel like knowing when to stop let’s MFYIC remain an excellent work without a lesser sequel to weigh it down. Well done.

Again, thanks a lot! The support on My First Year in College has been quite amazing from the start. I have just finished the e-book version and I'm very proud of it.

It was tempting to do sophomore year for the sake of doing it (and boy, people were asking for it!) but frankly, I would have gotten bored with writing the story. What was next? More back and forth with Austin? Another crazy character like Tobias to play the villain? I just did not see the point.

Also, it just made sense for Tyler to leave after the whole thing with his professor, his car accident, and to try to move on from Austin. (I did say try, not an easy thing to do!).

Although, I could not bring myself to stop writing in Tyler's point of view since the character kept on living in my brain! My mind really went on on his future, his relationships, his job, his adult life...

So, I thought he would be better to put Tyler in a whole new situation ten years later and explore another gay erotic trope with prison. The decision was a bit controversial for some of the readers but it allowed me to write a completely different story, both in tone and in setting and have a lot of fun with it.

For those who have read the sequel, you can see a lot of similarities in the way the two stories are built. At first, Tyler has to go back in the closet in prison, he's also attracted to his roommates there (now cellmates), there are tons of easter eggs like this but in the end, the two stories are very different and stand on their owns. I'd say that MFYIP is also much darker which is to be expected given the setting.

Question to everyone reading this thread (if you're still here!): If I were to post My First Year in Prison on LPSG, should I start another thread or continue with this one?