My First Year in College

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again, thanks a lot! The support on My First Year in College has been quite amazing from the start. I have just finished the e-book version and I'm very proud of it.

It was tempting to do sophomore year for the sake of doing it (and boy, people were asking for it!) but frankly, I would have gotten bored with writing the story. What was next? More back and forth with Austin? Another crazy character like Tobias to play the villain? I just did not see the point.

Also, it just made sense for Tyler to leave after the whole thing with his professor, his car accident, and to try to move on from Austin. (I did say try, not an easy thing to do!).

Although, I could not bring myself to stop writing in Tyler's point of view since the character kept on living in my brain! My mind really went on on his future, his relationships, his job, his adult life...

So, I thought he would be better to put Tyler in a whole new situation ten years later and explore another gay erotic trope with prison. The decision was a bit controversial for some of the readers but it allowed me to write a completely different story, both in tone and in setting and have a lot of fun with it.

For those who have read the sequel, you can see a lot of similarities in the way the two stories are built. At first, Tyler has to go back in the closet in prison, he's also attracted to his roommates there (now cellmates), there are tons of easter eggs like this but in the end, the two stories are very different and stand on their owns. I'd say that MFYIP is also much darker which is to be expected given the setting.

Question to everyone reading this thread (if you're still here!): If I were to post My First Year in Prison on LPSG, should I start another thread or continue with this one?
It deserves its own thread, I think. Great story!

Brettdude3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Again, thanks a lot! The support on My First Year in College has been quite amazing from the start. I have just finished the e-book version and I'm very proud of it.

It was tempting to do sophomore year for the sake of doing it (and boy, people were asking for it!) but frankly, I would have gotten bored with writing the story. What was next? More back and forth with Austin? Another crazy character like Tobias to play the villain? I just did not see the point.

Also, it just made sense for Tyler to leave after the whole thing with his professor, his car accident, and to try to move on from Austin. (I did say try, not an easy thing to do!).

Although, I could not bring myself to stop writing in Tyler's point of view since the character kept on living in my brain! My mind really went on on his future, his relationships, his job, his adult life...

So, I thought he would be better to put Tyler in a whole new situation ten years later and explore another gay erotic trope with prison. The decision was a bit controversial for some of the readers but it allowed me to write a completely different story, both in tone and in setting and have a lot of fun with it.

For those who have read the sequel, you can see a lot of similarities in the way the two stories are built. At first, Tyler has to go back in the closet in prison, he's also attracted to his roommates there (now cellmates), there are tons of easter eggs like this but in the end, the two stories are very different and stand on their owns. I'd say that MFYIP is also much darker which is to be expected given the setting.

Question to everyone reading this thread (if you're still here!): If I were to post My First Year in Prison on LPSG, should I start another thread or continue with this one?
Tough one. I might recommend keeping it in sequence on this same thread.

Man2kiss

Sexy Member
Media

I guess it depends on if you want people to read MFYIC beforehand. If so, same thread. If not, a separate thread will work. Looking forward to reading it. Thanks Thomas for sharing your talent.

Hartmantony92

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Another thread

Reactions: thehottestmenxx

Bartflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I am wraping up this story here, I thought I would share some notes with you, guys.

First of all, I wanted to thank you for the incredible support I have received posting this story here. I have read every single one of your comments, personal messages and feedback and I have truly appreciated sharing this content with you.

I know this is just a silly erotic story about a guy having a crush on his roommate but for me, it has always meant so much more than that. It was very special to see how much some of you were invested inTyler's journey.

My First Year in College was the first time I actually committed to write anything substantial. As some of you know, English is not my first language and writing in English was a challenge in itself. I apologize for the grammar mistakes and for the typos, I know the chapters still deserve more proofreading and I will try to be better at it.

I am actively transforming MFYIC into an actual digital book, including better versions of the illustrations and doing some more proofreading.

The book will be available on my Patreon very soon, alongside other bonus content such as a spin-off on Tyler's brother life as an exhibitionist and the sequel, My First Year in Prison, already available. https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

I imagine that some of you might be disapponted with the ending, but ultimately, and from the start, it was not a love story, but rather a story about a young guy figuring out who he was, making tons of mistakes along the way, and having some sexy and kiny fun in the process!

A lot of you have been asking for a direct sequel to "My First Year in College" but there won't be a second, third, and fourth year in College. I contemplated the idea for a long time but I feel like I have said everything I wanted to say about College's life: the fraternities, the roommate, the experimentation, the professors, the coming out, the self-discovery...

Doing sophomore year would be just a lot more of the same and there are many other (kinky) stories that I want to write or that I am currently writing. I thought it was better to stop here as I felt I had told the story I wanted to tell instead of forcing myself in doing "My Second Year in College".

That being said and as some of you know already.... this is not the end of Tyler's journey!

I did write a sequel and I had a lot of fun with it, putting our poor Tyler is a whole new setting and exploring another typical gay erotic trope: prison!

The action is set about 10 years later and although this is not a Tyler / Austin centric, Austin is never very far away... The last chapters of My First Year in Prison are currently beind published on my Patreon. How did Tyler end up in prison and how did he live this crazy experience? I will let you all find out. Please, for the guys who have already read some, or all of the chapters of the sequel, no spoiler!

If you are interested in reading more from me and you don't have access to my Patreon (guys, you can litteraly pay what you want), I am also currently publishing two other stories on LPSG. They are completely different from MFYIC in tone and subject matter so there might not be your taste:

Wrestling Team Gone Wild: An over the top story in which a naïve college wrestler finds himself being manipulated by his Coach and is slowly, but surely, transformed into the team's bitch. Find it here: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/wrestling-team-gone-wild-erotic-story.6071961/

The Attendant: A very dark dystopian story in a not so-futuristic world where gay men are basically enslaved and a young man has to serve his own step-father and his brother. Things degenerate quickly. Find it here: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/the-attendant-dark-dystopia-gay-erotic-story.6379681/

As always, I'll be more than happy to know more about your views on MFYIC and its characters, so please, do share your thoughts!

See ya!

Thomas.
Hey Thomas,

A BIG THANK YOU for editing your amazing story here. You received a lot of positive feedback, wich shows how good you are in storytelling! I'll keep on following you for sure.
Concerning Tyler and Austin, I see both of them pick up their friendship one day, since you say that Austin is never far away, even in thoughts. Who knows what the future will bring them...

Never stop writing, mate! You even should do it professionaly. Big hugs,

Bart

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for your comments, it does motivate me to post My First Year in Prison on LPSG. :) :)

Just so you know and for a week, my patrons are voting for the end of MFYIP story! This is the first time I'm doing that, I can't wait to see what my readers choose! Patreon

If you know, please no spoiler for those who are not subscribed to the Patreon! :)

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
More stories including the complete story of My First Year in College and the first 18 chapters of the sequel, My First Year in Prison, as well as exclusive illustrations and bonus on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon - A spin-off focusing on Ryan is also (and only) available on Pateron!

My First Year in College

Chapter 20: Birthday cake (Part 2)

I was born on April 5th 2003 and I celebrated my 19th birthday on April 5th 2022. The whole gang had prepared me a surprise party and invited my brother and Mallory to join in. It was one of the best birthdays of my life! I was out. I was finally me. I was surrounded by friends and family.

Crazy how life can turn around. Eight weeks prior, I was living the worst day of my life, and there I was, living my best life surrounded by the people I loved most.

View attachment 74487201

Ashley got me a calendar of naked firemen that I put above my bed when I returned to my bedroom. I was sitting on the edge of my bed checking the (very hot) month of May when Austin came in after his shower.

He was only wearing his towel.

"Thank you so much again... For organizing this! For the watch, I know you were the one who chose it! I love it!" Austin and the guys had offered me a beautiful watch that I was proudly wearing on my fully healed left wrist.

"I'm glad you like your gifts." He insisted on the "s" in gifts, looked at the watch and then at the naked man on the calendar.

"I do! And I cannot wait for the month of May." I winked at Austin while I put back the calendar on the current month of April, the April's model was hot too but the shot was a bit dated and inexpressive.

"Are you ready for the last one?" Asked Austin.

"Last one? What do you mean?"

"You don't remember? I told you I've had a big surprise in mind for your 19th birthday!"

"Oh..." I was intrigued although it was hard to focus, he was grinning, just wearing his towel in front of me. "I thought the surprise was the party, the watch."

"I still have one gift for you, and you know what we say, last but not least." He untucked his towel. Revealing a racy red jockstrap with thin black bands. He pointed to his bulge, his dick looked like it was about to burst out of the jock.

View attachment 74487441

"It's yours!" He announced.

The dick? Or the jock? What did he mean? My own cock immediately woke up in my pants.

"I bought it just for you. I thought you would not mind that I wear it before to... well, to taste the materials!"

"I.... I don't." I stuttered.

He came closer towards me. As I was sitting, my eyes were right at the level of his (insanely huge) bulge. His pubes were poking out of the black strap. Austin seemed so proud of making me lose my cool. Obviously, I was blushing.

"When I turned 19, you offered me a very special gift. I thought I could return the favor." He said.

My heart started racing. I remembered perfectly what I offered him on his birthday. My lips. My mouth. His hard cock cumming inside of my throat. Was he actually offering me his dick?! I felt my dick getting harder. What was his end plan? I tried to look away from the bulge to look at his eyes, above me.

"Austin, what the fuck are you doing?" I asked seriously.

"Look, from what I recall, you are more of an ass guy. Do you remember, one day, I promised you that I would make you lick a good ass?"

This was true. During one of the drunk nights with the guys, when asked what my kink was in bed, I said I wanted to lick a girl's ass. I meant a guy's ass of course, but other than that, the fantasy was true. Austin knew that.

He turned around. Showing me off his bubble butt, perfectly held by the jockstrap.

"I want to keep my promise. Do you think my ass could do?" He was playing with me.

Pretending to be naive. He went as far as spreading his butt cheeks. My dick got so hard, I thought I would cum right at this instant inside my pants. His pink asshole opened wide while his ass was just a few inches from my face.

"Austin... are you... are you sure?"

"I am." His tone was a bit more serious; he was still facing the other way around so it was hard to probe him. "I want my gift to be as good as the one you gave to me! And since, you had offered me a piece of clothing and a blowjob for my own 19th birthday, I thought it was the perfect circle. I could do the same!"

Austin played with the bands of his jockstrap "this is the piece of clothing"; then, he bent over to expose his asshole even more. "...And this is your blowjob, turned into a rimjob as you are more of an ass guy!".

He had shaved, but not perfectly. His ass strapped was perfection. I was already drooling.

View attachment 74487641

"Austin... I am really going to do it if you don't stop teasing me!"

"I want you too!" He turned around to face me. "Look, if this is weird or uncomfortable for you, we can stop here and we can say that was just a joke, but if you want it, I'm dead serious, I had never had my ass licked properly before and I don't know, I thought that maybe you would like..."

"Shut up" I stood up and pushed him against his bed, he fell on it, a bit disoriented.

"Wow, Ty."

I did not stop there and grabbed his legs.

"Hold them, spread your ass, just like that." I ordered. He had played with fire; he had awakened something in me and I was starving.

Austin obeyed, he positioned himself against the wall, lied down and threw his legs in the air. He held his cheeks with his two hands to spread them, wide open.

"Can I get naked?" I asked.

"Go for it." He said.

I undressed and jerked off. My dick was already full of precum, it was heavily leaking from the head. I was enjoying the view; his tight opened anus was stunning. You know what the crazy part is if you have read my story so far. One drunk night, three months prior, I had already licked this beautiful asshole and Austin did not even know about that, and now, he was literally offering himself to me.

"Toss my roommate salad, volume 1" I said a few inches from his ass. He laughed at my stupid joke and this laughter made his asshole winked at me. I was stunned.

"Do you want me to talk dirty?" He asked.

"What do you want to say?"

"I don't know. Something like, eat my fucking ass, you bitch!" He was semi laughing but I was dead serious.

View attachment 74487821

I knelt down and started to lick his ass at the sound of these words. I felt his whole body shaking at first.

"Are you good?" I asked.

"Keep on going." His eyes were closed now. That was a bit disappointing, just like when I sucked his dick, he still could not look at me. I spat on his pink asshole and went down on it. And then, in it. I spread his anus with my fingers and inserted my tongue.

"Fuck, this is what girls don't do, they just scratch the surface, they don't go IN it!" He was baffled.

I went deeper, I made it sloppy. The more I was going at it, the more I was beating my dick. I went back and forth, fucking his asshole with my tongue, then very deep, looking for his prostate. He started to moan.

I touched the jockstrap, felt his bulge, his dick was still flaccid. It was not totally soft but he was far from hard. I had to do a better job. I rubbed his cock through the fabric. I went back in his ass at the same time, making a mess with my saliva.

"Does my asshole taste good, bitch?"

"It does. It's the best thing I have ever eaten in my life!" It was true.

"Huuummm... Keep going then..." He was getting hard under my hand that I had slipped under the jock. I got the balls out, licking them alternatively with his asshole. Now going up and down.

"Your ass is so fucking good, Austin. Delicious!" I said, I wanted to taste every bit of him.

"Keep on eating! This is your birthday cake!" He pushed my head on his ass, while rubbing his balls and asshole on my nose, mouth and chin. I felt my dick throbbing so hard.

"Wait" Austin suddenly said. That got me anxious that I had done something wrong but he only wanted to change position. He got on his knees on the floor, bent over to expose his ass, put his head against the carpet and spread his butt cheeks again with his hands: "Happy birthday Tyler! Come eat your cake!"

I knelt down behind him and kept going at his ass like a mad man. I was eager to show him what I was capable of! How I was so much better than those girls who barely touched his ass. He moaned louder.

"HMMMMMMM, eat your fucking meal!" He grunted.

He moved his own ass back and forth to push it against my head. I kept my tongue out of my mouth so he could fuck himself with it. I was in paradise. I kept on jerking off and soon enough, I could not help it and cummed in my right hand, my left hand was still on his dick which was now mostly out of the red jockstrap. The underwear was already stained with precum and saliva.

"This is the best birthday cake I have ever eaten!" I shouted, almost in a delirious state.

"MMMMMMMMM...." I felt his dick pulsating, now I could see the full 9.5 inches that I loved so much. He was leaking precum too. "YOU DO LIKE MY ASSHOLE! YOU FUCKING DIRTY WHORE!"

"YES, I LOVE IT. I LOVE WHEN YOU ARE NASTY. EATING YOU JUST MADE ME CUM SO HARD!" I put my nose in his ass, then my mouth, I wanted to go deep. I played around his asshole with my fingers and my saliva. I added some of my own cum on it too. This was filthy. He kept on moaning. I was jerking him at the same time.

"I want to make you cum" I said.

"Suck me deep." He turned around, laying down, his back against the floor. His huge dick was out of the jockstrap, ready to be serviced. His eyes were still closed.

I went for it. I gagged on his cock while rubbing his asshole with my now free hand. I put some more of my own cum on his anus. I deepthroated his cock and felt the tears coming out of my eyes. Austin deserved this so much. I was choking with it but kept on pushing myself.

"Move away!" He shouted.

Did I do something wrong? I did not, he just needed to cum. At first, I did not understand why I was depraved from his cum. I was disappointed. I wanted him to feed me. But then, I realized, he put back his dick in the jockstrap before unloading his semen. Of course, he had thought this through, Austin was gifting me the jock, he wanted it to be full of his warm cum.

I was in awe.

I saw the jockstrap being slowly filled with his milk, some going through the fabric, as Austin was grunting and shaking of pleasure. Then, he took it off and handed it to me. I refused to take it. I opened my mouth instead. He got the message. He put the dirty jockstrap in my mouth.

"Fuck, you're actually a bad bitch!" He joked.

I nodded with the jockstrap full of his warm cum in my mouth.

I loved him more than anything in the world. His taste was perfect. When I thought I had enjoyed the flavor of his cum and sweats sufficiently, I spat the underwear out of my mouth and looked at the mess.

"That was definitely interesting!"

"Yes, that was! I hope you enjoyed your birthday! You cannot say that I did not give my whole to make it special for you." Austin winked at me.

"You did. It was the best birthday of my life! Seriously."

View attachment 74487921

I meant it. We smiled at each other and went to bed. The jockstrap still on the floor, between us. Will I have to wait for my next birthday to taste his ass again?

[TO BE CONTINUED]
Amazing!!

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Think best next story, get's it's own thread, with a link back to this one, and vice versa.

BTW for saying English is not your mother tongue, you are an incredible writer, with a great talent, so please, may this continue.

Man2kiss

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for your comments, it does motivate me to post My First Year in Prison on LPSG. :) :)

Just so you know and for a week, my patrons are voting for the end of MFYIP story! This is the first time I'm doing that, I can't wait to see what my readers choose! Patreon

If you know, please no spoiler for those who are not subscribed to the Patreon! :)
If you would like help proofreading before posting please let me know.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
More stories including the complete reedited story of My First Year in College, as well as the sequel, My First Year in Prison, and exclusive illustrations and bonus are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

My First Year in College

Chapter 24: A different kind of love (Part 2 - EPILOGUE)

I had an idea.

"Yes, all in good fun." I spoke.

"See!" Tobias grinned at Austin.

"Although, I still think you owe me one." I spoke. Tobias smile faded away. The other guys look interested.
"What do you want?" Tobias barked at me.

"I think I should be allowed to fuck you." The kinky thought had come into my mind when I had seen Austin's hard dick against Tobias' ass. The ALPHA MALE, leader of the frat, captain of the football team, being fucked by a fag like me. It felt like the perfect way to settle this.

"That seems only fair" Austin gave me an understood nod.

Tobias paced around, his naked muscular and sweaty body could smash me in only a second. I thought he was about to beat me off, to punch Austin, insult us. But with a devilish smile, he only said:
"OK."

That caught us off-guard and we all remained frozen for a few seconds.

"OK, I said. You think I'm afraid of a little fag's dick?"

Austin looked at me, uncertain of what was about too happen. I was not too sure myself whether Tobias was serious or not. Hell, I did not know if I was serious or not.

Feverishly, I stood up from my bench and walked towards Tobias. The other guys who still had not cummed had started to jerk off again, forming another circle around us.

"I think you should kneel down on the bench." Said Austin.

Tobias gave him the middle finger and talked to the other guys:

"Only a real man is confident enough to take a dick up his ass."

On that note, Tobias got on all fours and spread his ass.

I removed my jockstrap. Fuck. This was really about to happen. I had never done anything like this before, obviously in these circumstances, but I had actually never fucked another guy in the ass! Tobias Finnigan would be my first. I could not process that thought.

"What are you waiting for?" He barked.

I took a look at Austin, he seemed very unsure too. Luis, beside him, was masturbating his cock intensely, seemingly hypnotized by this unexpected turn of event.

I was naked. My dick was hard and dripping with precum. I spread Tobias ass and took a good look at his pink shaved asshole. It was not that tight. It was inviting.

And just like that, without another word, I started to penetrate him. The other guys cheered around me. First, I thought they were encouraging me, but then I realized that they were still applauding their guru.

If Tobias says this is not gay to get ass fucked by another guy, then it is not gay, and this should be respected and supported. Did they realize how their "real man" or "alpha male" theories were ridiculous? I could not say. All I knew was that I was balls deep inside of Tobias asshole and he was moaning of pleasure. Even his dick which had just released a crazy amount of cum was getting hard again.

Two other guys cummed in their hands while jerking off in a circle around Tobias.

I kept on fucking the frat leader, staring right as Austin who seemed so proud of me. The ALPHAS, what a bullshit name, I thought. My necklace was bouncing on my pecs as I was pounding the football captain's ass.

After a few minutes, I could not take it anymore and let myself cum inside of Tobias' asshole. To be honest, at this point, my balls were almost empty but still, I left my semen in Tobias Finnigan's virgin ass. This was something to cherish. Although, was it really a virgin ass? I had my doubts.

Afterwards, I knelt down and stuck my tongue out to receive Martin, Luis and Austin's juice. They were the last ones who had managed not to cum until this point.

Martin cummed inside of my throat. I swallowed it eagerly. Luis cummed on Tobias' ass with a satisfied look on his face. I licked it all directly from Tobias' ass cheeks. Austin finished me off by cumming on his own chest, letting me eat it all. Because my face was full of cum, I deposited some more semen on Austin's body while I was hungrily licking him off. He did not seem to care. This mix of cum swallowed from Austin's abs was a delicious smoothie and a perfect way to end this gangbang.

We were all drenched and exhausted.

As if it were another casual Wednesday, Tobias stood up, looked at the mess and proposed to go shower.

"Not a fucking word of what happened outside of here!" He just said.

"I don't think anyone would like this to be known..." added Luis. He looked at me a bit worried, I thought about Janice. What would she think?

"I was mostly talking to Austin's bitch." Tobias replied, looking at me.

"I won't say a word." I responded.

Eleven naked guys went to take a shower and Austin stayed behind with me, offering me a towel.

"Pretty crazy uh?" He eventually said.

"Yeap..."

"You literally fuck Tobias in the ass. This, I did not see coming." Austin had a nervous laugh.

"I told you, I wanted to end the year with a bang!"

We went to take a shower after the guys were all gone. Martin and Henry fist bumped me before leaving as if we had just finished a good game and I had scored some goals.

It was my last night at Creepside college and I would for sure remember it for the rest of my life.

The next morning, still unsure whether this had not been all a fever dream, I walked around campus and reconsidered my choice of leaving Creepside for a moment. My sore body, and my sore asshole in particular, reminded me that the whole thing had been very real.

I could come back for sophomore year and make this a regular thing. The guys had promised not to say a word and had for sure enjoyed their time. I could become the official "gangbang slut" of the ALPHAS frat. I could stay with Austin. Maybe I could be happy!

Lost in my thoughts, I saw Janice and Luis holding hands in the park, saying goodbye to each other. Janice was returning to her parents for the Summer. Looking at them, I hated myself and I hated Luis too.

View attachment 76557861

All of these guys had girlfriends and every week, they were fucking other girls... or guys in their sick "sex club". I knew better now. I knew that one day or another, the truth would come out and this was just another scandal soon to be exposed. I was tired of living with secrets.

Seeing them also reminded me of all I was missing, I had tasted the happiness of having a boyfriend for a couple of months with Steve and I wanted it, the real thing.

I went in the lobby of Building C and stumbled on someone I had not seen in months.

"Gary!" I shouted. I could not believe he was there!

My favorite Ginger boy turned around and adressed me an awkward smile.

"Oh... Tyler, Hi!"

"Hi! It is so nice to see you. How are you doing?" Last time I had heard about him, he had ran away from college.

"I'm... I'm ok. How are you?"

"I'm fine. You know, I've been thinking a lot about you. I was worried."

We were both in the same boat when the Fletcher's videos and pictures leaked, but probably Gary had it worse than me.

"I needed to take some time off. I went back to my grandparents; they own a farm. I worked there for a while, it helped me revising my priorities. I was worried about you too, I heard about the accident. I'm so sorry I could not be there."

"No, that's all right. Please do not apologize. I'm just glad you're ok. Do you want to go grab a drink or something? Maybe we could talk?"

"That sounds great but I do have other plans, I just came back to..."

At the same moment, my ex-boyfriend Steve appeared:

"Oh" he said, noticing me.

View attachment 76557871

"Hi Steve." This had become very uncomfortable. "I was just chatting with Gary."

"Yeah, we were about to go have some breakfast in town." Replied Steve. "The both of us."

I could swear Gary and Steve shared a look of connivance. Did Gary come back just to see his old roommate Steve?

"Oh, ok. I let you go then. I... Steve, I'm gonna leave and... I'm not sure I'll be back next year so I just wanted to say... well, to say Goodbye."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Steve approached me awkwardly and finally decided to hug me. "Goodbye then."

Gary hugged me as well and the both of them went on with their day. When they were outside, it seemed like they were holding hands... I was hoping for Austin and I to be the two roommates ending up together but it looked like Gary and Steve were more likely to take that spot. I guess it made sense. Steve had been seriously shaken up by Gary's leaving and I had only been his comfort at the time.

View attachment 76557881

Back in the dorm, Austin was finishing packing as well. Stripped from our personal stuff, the 403 room looked really empty.

"This is hell, I cannot believe we will have to do the same thing in less than 3 months, unpacking everything!" Austin grumbled, trying to close one of his luggage.

He was wearing a black tank top and a pair of shorts, he looked effortlessly gorgeous as always. I had pushed back this moment for days now but it was time that I had a discussion with my roommate.

"Austin, I don't think I will unpack my stuff here next September."

"What do you mean? You want to switch room?"

"No... I just won't come back here next year."

Austin looked puzzled and sat on his bed:

"I'm going to need a little more explanation than that."

"I found another college on the west coast; I want to major in psychology."

"And you need to go on the other side of the continent to do that?! What's up with you guys and the west coast lately? Martin just told me he wanted to go in L.A.!"

"What does he want to do there?"

"He wants to become a reality tv star!" Austin rolled his eyes. "And he is serious about it."

"Oh." I smiled. "Well, maybe I'll join him on a show!"

"Cut it off Ty, what are you saying? You really want to leave?"

View attachment 76558071

I sat on the bed next to him. This was the hardest part.

"I do Austin. I think I have to."

"But why? I know you had a tough year with the accident, but this is behind us now!"

"This is only part of it Austin. I feel like this year had been a succession of bad decisions for me. With everything that happened, I don't think I will ever be able to be seen for who I am in here, I will always be linked to Fletcher. And..."

"Come on, there will be another scandal next year and everybody will have forgotten about this. Have you thought about me? I thought we were in it to do our 4 years of college together!"

"I thought about you, a lot. That's actually one of the main reasons I have to go."

Austin stood up and took a step back, actually shocked by what I had just said. He was tearing up.
"What the fuck man? That's brutal! How could you say that?"

"I'm sorry Austin. I... It's not what you think. If I stay here, with you, I know that I will never be able to move on."

"Move on from what?"

"From us!"

He sat on my bed, as if I had just shot him with my words and he had lost his balance.

"Tyler, you are my best friend. Why would you want to move on from us? What does this even mean? Do you hate me that much?"

How could he not get it? After all this time!

"On the contrary Austin. I don't need to go because I hate you. I need to go because I love you! I love you too much." I started tearing up too.

"But I love you too..." Austin whispered.

"Not the way I do."

I looked at the carpet, not being able to face him. Austin took his time before speaking again, in a soft voice, he asked:

"Are you saying that you are in love with me?"

"Of course, I am in love with you Austin, since the very first time I saw you! Since the first day we hung out together, wandering in the campus. I never stopped loving you, it's just become worse when we started to do things, sexual things, together."

"Oh Tyler..." A tear slid down his cheek. He came back on his bed and took me in his arms.

"Look Austin, no need to make a drama out of this, I tried to fight my feelings, but I just cannot. And I know that if I stay here, everytime you will ask anything of me, I won't be able to help myself, I will come running to you."

"But I won't ask anything from you! If this can help, we will stop any sexual thing we got going on!"

"But I don't want it to stop. That's the problem! I want the sex, and I want the friendship, and I want the relationship. I want everything."

"Ty, I just don't want to lose you."

"Austin, I don't want to lose you either. Telling you this is the hardest thing I have ever done. But I have to do it. It's the toughest decision but it's also the right one. I could have had a beautiful thing with Steve but because you are here, I could not..."

"But Ty! I have never asked anything of you! You could have stayed with Steve! That's unfair to blame this on me."

Austin was getting mad and this is exactly what I wanted to avoid.

"It's not what you were asking of me, it's just... Austin, I don't blame you for anything. Believe me. I cannot blame you for making me fall in love with you."

"Is this about what I said the other day, that we could never be boyfriends?"

"Well, in a way, yes." Again, we both marked a moment of silence. "Look Austin, if you could tell me right now that there might be a slight chance, that one day, you could love me the way I love you, that one day, I could be the one for you, then I promise you, I would stay. I would do everything for that slim chance. But can you tell me that?"

"I'm not gay, I'm not even sure that I'm bi Ty..." Austin was killing me with his puppy eyes.

"This was not my question. I was not asking about your sexual preferences. I was asking about me. Is there a chance, even a very slim one, that one day, maybe you would love me the way I love you?"

"I don't think so Ty... I'm sorry."

I knew he would give me that answer and this was the exact reason I had made my decision to leave.

Although, it still hurt like hell hearing it. I fought the tears back. I tried to ignore the pain, the heartbreak.
"Ok then. Austin, I have to give me the best chances at life, at love. And my best chances are to start over so that I can move on, and meet someone."

Austin wiped some tears with his hand and then held my head.

"Ok. If this is what you have to do. I won't try to hold you back. I'm so sorry about this whole situation. I really just want you to be happy. I'm so sorry if I hurt you."

"Don't apologize Austin. Despite everything, I have probably lived one of the best years of my life. I have loved every moment with you. There is no regret at all from my part. I guess I just had to learn my lessons."

We leaned our foreheads against each other. Our lips were almost touching.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Ty."

"I'm gonna miss you too, Austin."

We hugged each other for long minutes. Letting go of him was almost impossible. But we did let go. We had to. We finished packing in silence.

I knew I had to close the Austin and Tyler's chapter of my life to move on, and this is exactly what I did.
I thought about my big brother again. He was right. My first year in College was one of the craziest years of my life. I came out, I lost my virginity, I fell in love for the first time, I got my heart broken. I sure experimented. There is no denying that some of it was messy, some of it hurt, but I guess I took everything such a time in life is supposed to offer. I learnt about myself and others, and most importantly, I grew up.

View attachment 76558011

I left the room 403 much more at peace with who I was than when I came in for the first time, ready for new exciting adventures.

THE END
Well I wanted Austin to get fucked so bad but it never happend.

Reactions: Beobachter24

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys,

I have started publishing the sequel My First Year in Prison in another thread!

You will see, the context is very different from My First Year in College so it might be a little strange for you to read at first but I do believe that as the story progresses, the whole thing forms a good sequel fo MFYIC.

Read it here: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/my-first-year-in-prison-erotic-gay-drama.6747281/

And share me your thoughts!
Thanks for your time.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
More stories including the complete story of My First Year in College and the first 20 chapters of the sequel, My First Year in Prison, as well as exclusive illustrations and bonus on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

My First Year in College

Chapter 22: What goes around always comes back around (Part 2)

"I'm seeing someone actually..."

I could sense Mallory and Ryan's interest peaked immediately.

"Is that someone Austin?" Asked Mallory playfully.

This was awkward, if only she knew I probably still had some of Austin's cum stuck between my teeth.

"Ahah, no... His name is Steve!"

"Steve, not Sofia, you're sure?" She continued, referring to the fake girlfriend I had invented at Christmas. I started to blush thinking about that stupid lie.

"The infamous Sofia! How did you get the idea of that name by the way?" Asked Austin.

Sofia was the name of the girl I used to catfish my brother with. I could not really say that in the middle of dessert.

"I guess, I must have read that name in a magazine somewhere." I lied.

"Sofia is such a Pornstar name!" Stated my brother.

"Yes, there's this girl who does Onlyf..." Austin stopped himself, getting red.

My brother laughed: "Who...? What were you going to say Austin? Who's the Pornstar?".

"Just a Russian girl named Sofia."

Even with the alcohol running through my body, I could sense we were moving into a dangerous territory. I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Oh, you stumbled on her doing school research I'm guessing?" Asked my brother.

"Exactly." Austin grinned. "No actually, I was catfished by a girl pretending to be her on Instagram."

My heart dropped. I felt myself turning red and tried to change the subject:

"Maybe we could avoid talking about porn on the night of my brother engagement?"

To my horror, my tentative of deflection had the opposite effect. Mallory said: "I don't mind! What is a catfish, a weird porn thing?"

View attachment 75742701

"No, it's just when someone pretends to be someone else on the internet. Someone, probably a guy, was using this Sofia girl pictures to ask me for nudes." He showed Mallory a picture of the actual Sofia. I was sweating. I was terrified that my brother would catch on my lies.

"Her fake profile was called Anna something."

My heart was racing fast, I was panicking, I needed to deflect this conversation.

"People do that?!" Mallory was surprised.

My brother's face changed radically as he looked at the picture on Austin's phone, recognizing Sofia/Anna.

Fuck, he was slowly coming to the realization that he, himself, had been catfished by the exact same profile.

Of course, he could not say anything without revealing himself to his fiancée.

"Yeah, well, she / he tried to get me but I'm not a fool. Anyway, a couple weeks back, I found the account of the actual Sofia girl and I send her a message, telling her that a crazy person was using her pics." Told Austin.

"When did that happen?" My brother asked. "The catfish I mean."

"Around Christmas, why?"

My brother was seemingly having a breakthrough.

The fake girlfriend I had invented at Christmas was named Sofia. A fake profile was using Sofia's pictures during Christmas time. The same profile had targeted both Ryan and Austin. Ryan knew that I had a crush on Austin at the time. If he did not piece the puzzle together immediately, the way I looked at him, blushing and uncomfortable during the whole conversation, was enough to tell it all.

Suddenly, I knew that he knew.

"Tyler..." He said, almost in a whisper.

The other two looked at him, puzzled.

"What's going on Ryan?"

He was shaking. I felt like I could puke.

"I need some air." He just said as he went outside of the restaurant.

I did not follow him; I could not confront him. I thought of everything I asked him to do. I thought of every naughty conversation we had. I thought of Ryan, probably going through the same motions in his brain, wondering how his own brother could have done that to him. Asking him to fuck himself with a toothbrush. Maybe feeling ashamed of what he did. I was gutted.

View attachment 75742811

Ryan came back a few minutes later, he was calm and collected and pretended that he was really tired from his latest shift at the hospital. The dinner was cut short and I could no longer look at my brother in the eyes. He, himself, avoided me. Austin and Mallory were a bit taken aback by our behaviour but did not make any comment.

This happened years ago and Ryan and I never spoke of it again.

I did not have the strength to admit what I had done and he could not confront me as he would have to confess he did have a secret Instagram.

This unspoken truth was even worse than a fight because I could not even attempt to explain myself, he could not get angry at me, and we could not solve the problem. In short, he could not forgive me.

We just pretended nothing had ever happened and I am pretty sure this is the main reason why we drifted apart since then.

If you have to retain only one lesson from my story, I guess that would be this one: do not catfish other people, guys, this is wrong and always ends up badly.

But if you thought that this evening was bad, just wait, because it gets worse.

When I came back to Building C, Steve was waiting for me in front of my door room, visibly pissed off. He was chatting with Henry who quickly ran off as I approached.

Henry said "hi" politely but looked like he wanted to avoid witnessing a fight. What did I do this time?

"Your brother is in town and you choose Austin as your "plus one" to see him?!" Steve barked at me, crossing his arms.

Fuck. I had not even thought about that. I was so stupid. Of course, Steve, my actual boyfriend, would feel left off. If only I had used my brain for once.

"Steve, I'm sorry about that. Can we talk about that tomorrow? I'm exhausted"

"You would rather see me leave and spend the night with Austin, I suppose?"

Truth is, I did not want to spend the night with anyone. I just wanted to forget the look on my brother's face when he understood what I had done.

"What is this supposed to mean? Austin's not here. He stayed in the city; he had a date."

I entered in my room and Steve followed me.

View attachment 75742991

"I think we need to talk Tyler. I really do."

"Look, that's not a big deal. Austin knows Ryan and Mallory already. They wanted to see him, this is why I proposed that he joined me."

"Your brother did not want to see me? How surprising! He does not even know that I exist!"

"As a matter of fact, my brother does know about you. I told him about you tonight! I even said I would introduce you. Can you please calm down? You will meet them soon and you'll come to their wedding with me!"

"Their wedding?" This info seemed to do the trick and Steve finally seemed to calm down.

"Yeah, this is why my brother wanted to see me. He and Mallory got engaged."

"That's great news! But why do you act so upset then?"

"Maybe because my boyfriend jumped at my throat once I arrived, and I told you, I'm really tired."

"Sorry about that... it's just... I trust you and I love you, but you know that with Austin, I always feel..." Steve did not finish his sentence; he did not have too. I felt my stomach hurting again.

"Look, we talked about it times and times again. Austin is straight and he's my best friend. I don't jump at your throat when you go out with Luis or Martin! Did you forget that you are the one who was fucking girls with them not so long ago? You probably did more things with Austin as part of your frat bullshit that I’ve ever done with him!"

I scored a point there, I guess I was pretty good at returning the situation. Admittedly, this was not my proudest moment.

When Steve and I slept together, it was usually in his room but as it was already very late and Austin was not there, Steve exceptionally laid down in my bed that night. We cuddled and I felt good in his bare strong arms.

Somehow, I had convinced myself that what we were doing with Austin was not cheating since Austin was "straight" but deep down, I knew better. Steve's presence was reassuring and I promised myself I would sort things out sooner than later.

I was woken up in the middle of the night by a drunk Austin not managing to get his key in the lock of the door. I moved away trying to not wake Steve up and opened to Austin who literally fell into my arms.

"Oh, Ty, you're here." Austin said, barely managing to stay still.

"Shhhh" I said. "You're drunk."

"I'm drunk, oh yeah. And it's because of you!"

"What the fuck are you talking about now?!" I was trying to whisper, mindful of Steve.

"I was supposed to have sex tonight but I could not get it up for the girl! I had left all of my jizz in your mouth this afternoon, twice! You ruined my date!" He semi laughed; I was horrified by what he just said.

Behind us, a lamp turned on.

Steve was looking at us as if he were about to vomit. Austin, realizing his mistake, froze right there, as if he had just seen a ghost in my bed.

View attachment 75743081

In a way, he did, the ghost of my relationship.

Steve stood up shaking: "You got his cum. This afternoon." He marked a pause. "Twice!"

Neither Austin nor I say anything. What was there to say? Steve's eyes were tearing up and his hands were dangerously trembling...

"Steve..." I tried to speak but no other word would come up.

The handsome Steve, star of the campus, fantastic wrestler, great lover, who had always been there for me was now standing in front of me, disgusted.

Austin tried to say something as well, but before he could form a word, Steve lost it and punched him, right in the nose. I shouted while trying to hold on Austin who was drunkenly falling on the floor.

I was shocked but Austin accepted the act of violence with a strange numbness. He did not even try to fight back.

Steve pushed us away and got out of the room.

In the corridor, I heard him slam the wall. "This jerk! I fucking loved this jerk!"

Janice and Luis got out of their room, woken up by the uproar. I could now hear Steve shouting at them in the middle of the corridor:

"Luis, you're sure you're not fucking with my boyfriend? Apparently, he has a lot of sexual needs and they have to be met by guys of this floor! Just this afternoon, he got fucked by Austin. Twice!"

Janice came to our room and looked at Austin who was bleeding on our carpet, stunned, then she looked at me while Luis was trying to calm Steve down.

"Ty?" Asked Janice.

"It's true." I just said.

"That's messed up Ty. Steve loves you!"

View attachment 75743241

I did not know how many more disappointing looks I could take. Janice went back to Steve and Luis. I remained there. I had played with fire and everything had burnt down. I sat down next do Austin, gave him some tissues to fix his nose.

I guess that even after my coming-out, I had not learnt my lesson. My happiness was standing on a pile of lies and this time, I did not have any excuse for my behaviour.

I started crying like a kid, Austin held me.

Good or bad, what goes around always comes back around, I thought. Maybe that's the other lesson you should take from my story.

[TO BE CONTINUED]
Ohhh god Im a little nervous to see what happens next loool well done great writing as per usual

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That……… I don’t even have the words. Absolutely brilliant the back and forth the twist and turns the will they won’t they moments. Even at the end as the reader you’re thinking maybe there’s a chance but there wasn’t. Sad ending but it works and it was great.

You got so many things right I really enjoyed the moment Tobias got fucked and how him deciding it was manly made all his followers decide yeah this is ok it’s very true to life.

Now it’s time to catch up with that awful wrestling team looool