My first

profsx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
I am Marcio brazilian. Sorry about my poor english.
I'd 31 years old , my first time was in my wotk with a man when I was 19 years old.

Some time I go to his home to be fucked.

I am here to share one photo I took at his home in 2008.

That's all

Attachments

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, that's one pretty cock you've got. Mode ou duro (soft or hard). Why'd you just tease us with your video. I'd like to see you ejaculate.

My first time I was 12. He was 14. He had a really big curved cock. All we did was masturbate.

sillyman123

Just Browsing
Media
My first time was wen i was 13 years old.... i went to a party and there was a lot of drinking .... my gf got pretty wasted... she was comin onto me so i took her into one of the bedrooms that were upstairs.. she ripped my close off and grabbed my dick firmly...then i started to become erect... she started jerkin me like she was playin the game shake it!! (on mario party for the wii) she started blowing me and was the most sensational feeling i have ever had. she slowly moved her tongue up to my chest and then we started making out(at this moment i was starting to question her virginity.. she was doin it like a pro. she then slowly slid a condom from the head of penis down to the base (that actually felt pretty good as well) she threw me flat on the bed and jumped on my cock..she started ridin it like we were in a fukin western movie... the condom had slipped so we just left it and she told me to pull out... when i was about to cum i took my cock out of her wet pussy and came all over her breasts...

it was somethin like that..