My flaccid size is def bigger lately

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by fak_et, Jun 1, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I am wondering, can anyone explain this to me. Lately, it seems as though my flaccid state is definately bigger. It seems as though the resting size is like my old state with some arousal if that makes any sense. I like it, can't complain. Was wondering what kind of reason could it be?

2. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe its warmer outside? Mine also started hanging lower since the hot weather here.

3. Freddie53

Gold Member

You don't give your age. Some studies show that there is slight penis growth up to as late as the early thirties for some males. And other males are completely through with any growth in their mid teens.

Most of this growth in in girth, not length which might explain your apparent growth. Lots of sexual activity with the penis can also cause the flaccid state to be larger according to some people.

And weight change can drastically affect the flaccid size. The loss of 30 pounds can affect as much as an inch or more. I have personal proof of this as my weight fluctuates. The erect size doesn't change, but the flaccid size changes very much as my weight comes down.

Just a few ideas to add as possibilities. If you have pain with it or it looks abnormal see a doctor. But the penis just looking bigger doesn't sound like a medical problem at all.

4. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    I have noticed this too several times. Most import reason was more sexual activity than at other moments. I thought when my penis stayed hard for longer periods it takes longer before it shrinks. I'm a grower, mine doubles in size when erect.

Draft saved Draft deleted