Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll start with my history. I had phimosis as a child, but as I began to masturbate around age 11/12, I was fully retractable because of my stretching it by wanking. So I was fine until around 20ish. I began masturbating differently, I'd rub my glans with my foreskin covering it, the motion was forward, like I was bunching my skin forward past the tip (I hope that made some sense). After a couple months, my foreskin began to pucker at the tip, I'd have painful retraction when I was erect, and sometimes little tears in my foreskin. I was definitely worried, I got online and began searching "tight foreskin." Thank god for the internet, I found an retraction exercise that got me back to normal and even a little better, it even mentioned the way I had been masturbating as a common problem in keeping foreskins tight.

So here's my question, twice since being back to normal, my foreskin has tightened up again. Both times it happened when I took atleast a weeks break from masturbating. Why doesn't it just stay loose and stretched? Does anyone else relate to my issue, even slightly? Is there anything I can do, besides masturbating constantly, that'll keep me at this looseness?

Reactions: Solis25

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jp_philosophy, I'll suggest doing more of the stretching routines that you were doing but don't stop when there's slight looseness; continue on for a good bit.

It appears you're getting some shrinkage when it's allowed to rest and hence I recommend overshooting with the exercises to allow for that. The shrinkage might be 15%, to make up a number, so you should overshoot by that amount.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll start with my history. I had phimosis as a child, but as I began to masturbate around age 11/12, I was fully retractable because of my stretching it by wanking. So I was fine until around 20ish. I began masturbating differently, I'd rub my glans with my foreskin covering it, the motion was forward, like I was bunching my skin forward past the tip (I hope that made some sense). After a couple months, my foreskin began to pucker at the tip, I'd have painful retraction when I was erect, and sometimes little tears in my foreskin. I was definitely worried, I got online and began searching "tight foreskin." Thank god for the internet, I found an retraction exercise that got me back to normal and even a little better, it even mentioned the way I had been masturbating as a common problem in keeping foreskins tight.

So here's my question, twice since being back to normal, my foreskin has tightened up again. Both times it happened when I took atleast a weeks break from masturbating. Why doesn't it just stay loose and stretched? Does anyone else relate to my issue, even slightly? Is there anything I can do, besides masturbating constantly, that'll keep me at this looseness?

I could be dreaming here but have you thought about keeping your foreskin retracted past your glands while soft? so after restretching it to get it to roll back why not wear a cockring or something to keep the skin back. Also maybe one of those tools they use for restoring foreskin would work at keeping it loose.

S

SirConcis

jp, if as an adult, your foreskin tightens quite rapidly after you stop wanking, there must be a reason.

If you have a condistion such as Lichen sclerosus, this may be permanent problem that will get worse as you get older, or it could be simple infections or tears in the skin that heal in a way that reduces elasticity.

If you have micro scars in the foreskin, every time you masturbate, it will scretch those scars and make them worse, and once you stop masturbating, they will shrink back and lose elasticity. There would be ways to heal this properly.

I'd say you would need to see an experienced urologist that has experience with foreksins (as opposed to just removing foreskins) who *may* be able to diagnose some infection/problem and give you some type of treatment.

If you do not find any urologist that have a proper answer to your condition, I'd say try to leave your foreksin permanently retracted for a couple of months and don't masturbate by moving the skin over glans. This should let the foreksin "scars" heal while maintaining the foreskin "wide" to prevent phimosis. AKA: remove all stress on the foreksin for a few weeks while it heals. You can also try vitemin-e oil or polysporin during that time.

But seeing a doctor would be the first step. If you have that lychen stuff, you definitely don't want it to spread.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are tightening up, because of a yeast infection. These can happen to anyone, cut, uncut, male, or female. The tiny cuts heal, but as scar tissue, which is less elastic.
Anything over the counter for women, should work for you.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The foreskin has a sheath of smooth muscle fiber in it called the peripenic or the dartos muscle. If the muscle fibers are to stretched from time to time, they tend to shrink. That is why the foreskin tightens up if you don't exercise it.

Incidentally, one can masturbate just fine without retracting the foreskin!

The Peripenic Muscle

Lakshmanan/Prakash: Human prepuce - structure & function