My foreskin is loose, does this mean I'm a slut?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder...

But seriously, I think the looseness/tightness of foreskin is comparable to the looseness/tightness of a vagina. I'm not saying that a loose vagina=big and gaping hole, but just that it can handle more "attack" than a tight one.

I remember when I was younger (and didn't discover the wonders of masturbation yet) my foreskin was tighter, more sensitive and hard to slide over the head. After beating it consistently every day (often more than once a day), my foreskin became MUCH easier to slide and wasn't as sensitive (not that I wouldn't get the same orgasmic results, it was just less sensitive to abuse). Before when it was sensitive, being too rough almost hurt. It wasn't actual pain, just sensitiveness. It's proven that the foreskin/glans on an intact penis is VERY similar to a vagina and from my experiences, the same kind of touch (which depends on the sensitivity) is used. I think this is why people who aren't avid masturbators/sex fiends are often clumbsy as opposed to people who love to touch themselves (lol).

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an ex who complained of the same thing, but when I saw him wank he used a total death grip. There was no wonder his penis was less sensitive. It was like he was trying to crush it with his fist.

But yeah, it makes sense that a foreskin would be tighter when it's never been used. I would imagine, though, that the stretching effect would only go so far. I mean, it'll never end up looking like a wizard's sleeve or anything.

e_a_s_t

Experimental Member
Media
My foreskin has always been loose, and slides back behind the head when I'm erect. I haven't noticed any difference from masturbating or sex. I don't think the foreskin is that elastic, or that the pressure from masturbating alone (I mean just masturbation, not masturbating by yourself :smile:) would be enough to stretch it.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Possibly the stupidest question I've ever heard.
Uh, obviously the question in the title was a joke. I'm sorry you couldn't pick up on that?

Anyway, the foreskin/glans of an intact penis is very biologically similar to the vagina. I'm not sure if you have experience with those (not saying that in an offensive way, I just see it says you're 100% gay) but there's definitely differences between all of them, including suppleness and other factors. Also, from my own experiences, my foreskin was relatively tight and supple when I was younger and once I started masturbating, it became much looser.

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate when some people find the need to tell someone there questions are stupid..... People get lifes! And fore skins can be stretched to become looser, doctors tell guys too do it b4 they might have too operate.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate when some people find the need to tell someone there questions are stupid..... People get lifes! And fore skins can be stretched to become looser, doctors tell guys too do it b4 they might have too operate.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying..

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude Im a total slut and I dont even have a foreskin!
So chill out and enjoy it dude! Aint nothing wrong with being a slut!
And if you got a nice loose foreskin it provides the space for someone to put their horny tongue underneith it and lick all the really sensitive bits of your cock! Nice!
:biggrin1:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Well I think it's an interesting question.

I have a pretty loose foreskin, and I remember before puberty it was tight, but I don't think the looseness has increased because of masturbation... but then it's a theory. Still, it's too late to change, so you might as well enjoy your loose foreskin.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been restoring the past 3 months, so I'm real jealous of your loose foreskin. And as mine has started to ever so slooooowly grow, my libido has gone through the roof.

No proof, dude, but I think you're on to something! And I'd be glad to help you explore your inner slut. Just slide that tube over here...I got a lot of places to put it.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude Im a total slut and I dont even have a foreskin!
So chill out and enjoy it dude! Aint nothing wrong with being a slut!
And if you got a nice loose foreskin it provides the space for someone to put their horny tongue underneith it and lick all the really sensitive bits of your cock! Nice!
:biggrin1:

what he said!