My foreskin restoration concern

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jjsjr, Nov 5, 2009.

1. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    For about 2 years now, I've been slowly trying to restore my foreskin. My skin is relatively responsive to the stretching process but the primary concern that I've been facing is that my circ scar seems to stay the same width/length.

Has anyone else had this experience or might be able to offer advice to overcome this and stretch the scar as well????

Thanks a ton,
    Joe.

2. Christiaan

Christiaan New Member

I don't believe there's much you can do to erase a surgical scar short of expensive plastic surgery that will use some of your newly stretched skin. When an operation of any sort is first done, the surgeon performing it can take care to minimize any scarring, but, from what I understand, the majority of circumcisions are performed without any considerations to what kind of scar is left - sadly for many boys.

I think if you're stretching your remaining skin, which seems to have a desired effect, eventually that skin will fold over your knob and your scar will be away from view on the inside.

Lots of luck, mate.

3. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    It is true that the circumcision scar will most likely be eventually hidden. However, contrary to what Christaan is saying, many restoring men find that there circ scar becomes more faint. Mine has become more faint. As the skin cells multiply, new ones become inter-dispersed with the scar tissue skin cells.

I am not sure why you haven't noticed a difference after 2 years. We are all different and respond differently. It also could be due to your technique. If you are primarily putting tension on your inner skin and growing that you may be not growing new skin cells in the scar tissue area. You could try concentrating in applying tension to your outer skin as well (if what I said is true).

4. Ronald75

Ronald75 New Member

Albums:
    The circumcision scar will be covered by your new foreskin and become invisible.

5. craptacular

craptacular Member

Ronald! Stop replying to ancient threads! :p

Draft saved Draft deleted