My Formal Introduction

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies and Gentlemen...

I've been a member here for a while, and even went so far as to make a few posts and spread whatever propaganda I may have now and then, yet I have not officially made my formal introduction! With that being said, allow me to introduce myself:

I am a 27 year old single, straight male with no children. My location is rather revealed already. Both Emu and Chicagosam have seen my soft pics, and after they laughed for a good 20 minutes and caught their breath, they have encouraged me to try and aquire ones of me erect, which I will try to do soon.

In all seriousness, my situation is rather unique perhaps for LPSG. Being blessed (or cursed) with "averaged out" erect measurements of 7.5" inches in length, and 6.5" inches girth...I suffer from fairly bad ED and hypogonadism from an injury I sustained as a bouncer a few years ago. I was kicked...rather...punted...from behind in the testicles and shaft during an altercation while I was on the ground pinning and submitting a drunken gentleman. I did not require any surgury, however my ability to produce both a natural, powerful erection and a healthy level of testosterone is now null and void. The testosterone deficiency is remedied by bi-monthly injections at the doctor's office and I feel great, despite testicular shrinkage. The erection problems however persist. For me to obtain an erection (especially a staying one) I need not only ED drugs, but also a shaft-ring worn at the base. My intention is not to give any of you who read this a sob story...far from it...I am enjoying life, especially regarding sex, almost as much as I did before it all happened (which was ALOT). Sure...the expensive drugs and the rings are a pain, but that would be like complaining about not having any shoes to a man with no feet! It could always be worse for sure...

Anyways...I am a moderately intelligent man on a variety of levels, but due to the above circumstances I feel I could possibly add quality information, assistance, and general laughter to this fine board you all have here. Thank you for LPSG...and thank you for reading :biggrin1:

OmahaBeef

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Omahabeef,

From you post, my impression is that that you are an articulate and methodical person. I look forward to seeing more of your posts. I don't mind seeing more of you, actually.....

By the way, are those testosterone shots painful? Where do they stick the needle? Just wondering.

Media
OmahaBeef said:
Ladies and Gentlemen...

I've been a member here for a while, and even went so far as to make a few posts and spread whatever propaganda I may have now and then, yet I have not officially made my formal introduction! With that being said, allow me to introduce myself: I am a 27 year old single, straight male with no children. My location is rather revealed already. Both Emu and Chicagosam have seen my soft pics, and after they laughed for a good 20 minutes and caught their breath, they have encouraged me to try and aquire ones of me erect, which I will try to do soon. Anyway...I am a moderately intelligent man on a variety of levels, but due to the above circumstances I feel I could possibly add quality information, assistance, and general laughter to this fine board you all have here. Thank you for LPSG...and thank you for reading :biggrin1: OmahaBeef
Watch it, Big C! I did not laugh at your pics, we laughed at mine! It was your photography, Pal, not the lack of penile quality or quantity! The guy is packing, and I, alas, am lacking! :biggrin1:

If you have not met my friend, Omaha Beef, you should! He is one of the nicest guys I have met at LPSG. And, yes, he is that intelligent, and he has come through for me specatacularly with some information I needed. He is a good, kind-hearted man, with a great sense of humor, and has much to offer. This "beef" has my seal of approval.

I am waiting for those new pics, Pal!

Welcome to LPSG, Omaha Beef!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OmahaBeef said:
I've been a member here for a while, and even went so far as to make a few posts and spread whatever propaganda I may have now and then, yet I have not officially made my formal introduction!
Nor have I... and I'm beginning to think that it'd be a little redundant if I did it now. :rolleyes:

Welcome, he who is already among us. :smile:

chicagosam said:
The guy is packing, and I, alas, am lacking!
That's twice you've rhymed like that in the past 24 hours. I'm beginning to worry about you. :cool:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
OmahaBeef said:
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Anyways...I am a moderately intelligent man on a variety of levels, but due to the above circumstances I feel I could possibly add quality information, assistance, and general laughter to this fine board you all have here. Thank you for LPSG...and thank you for reading :biggrin1:

OmahaBeef

Lovely and very honest post, OmahaBeef.
As for your moderate intelligence, there's a club here for our kind.
Maaaany members, I pun you not.
I'm sure you'll enjoy the boards and post often.
Welcome.:smile:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yhtang said:
Omahabeef,

From you post, my impression is that that you are an articulate and methodical person. I look forward to seeing more of your posts. I don't mind seeing more of you, actually.....

By the way, are those testosterone shots painful? Where do they stick the needle? Just wondering.

Thank you for the kind words! When I put my picture profile together you will see the proverbial recipient of the ugly stick, but I am sure someone will enjoy them :)

The shots are totally painless when done correctly. Upper-outter area of the glute muscle is the target, and the injection is given with a needle 1.5 inches long straight into the muscle. It sounds hideous, but the needle is so thin that you don't even feel the poke nor the oil going in. Any major muscle group could be used, but the upper butt-cheek is the go-to place for most.

The only time it is painful, is when the shot is given too close to the sciatic nerve, and so you may get a dull ache for a couple days. The oil is thick, so if they push the plunger in too quickly you kinda get a bruise and a knot-like feeling on the butt-cheek.

OmahaBeef

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chicagosam said:
Watch it, Big C! I did not laugh at your pics, we laughed at mine! It was your photography, Pal, not the lack of penile quality or quantity! The guy is packing, and I, alas, am lacking! :biggrin1:

If you have not met my friend, Omaha Beef, you should! He is one of the nicest guys I have met at LPSG. And, yes, he is that intelligent, and he has come through for me specatacularly with some information I needed. He is a good, kind-hearted man, with a great sense of humor, and has much to offer. This "beef" has my seal of approval.

I am waiting for those new pics, Pal!

Welcome to LPSG, Omaha Beef!

Why thank you sir for the kind words :) They mean alot :) And my photography skills are about as graceful as Clark W. Griswold in National Lampoons vacation. Knowing me, I would be the guy who finds a picture perfect moment of something spectacular, but end up with an exceptional shot of my finger over the lens. Now there's no need to get into a sword fight here, because you have the suave-style and appearance that I am lacking on an epic scale. You would be getting phone numbers at an upscale lounge, and I would be working the door ;)

Thanks again Sam :)

OmahaBeef

Media
OmahaBeef said:
Why thank you sir for the kind words :) They mean alot :)
Anytime, Pal!

Knowing me, I would be the guy who finds a picture perfect moment of something spectacular, but end up with an exceptional shot of my finger over the lens.
Hey! Just make sure that finger in front of the lens looks really big! Or shoot your thumb with a mushroom on the end of it! It might work! Then take it into Photoshop and enhance it! No one has ever done that here!:biggrin1:

Now there's no need to get into a sword fight here, because you have the suave-style and appearance that I am lacking on an epic scale.
Aaaawww, flattery will get you everywhere, Beef! I've seen the pics! Ladies, you will want to get to know the Beef better! (Hardware store!) But what are we going to use for swords in this fight? Think about that one! Can we play light sabers like in Star Wars?!

You would be getting phone numbers at an upscale lounge, and I would be working the door ;)
Well, Alex did call me a cock-whore a week or two ago. We would probably be like Farinelli and his brother: I'd start, and you'd finish! What a team!

Thanks again, OmahaBeef! Get 'em up!

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OmahaBeef said:
Any major muscle group could be used, but the upper butt-cheek is the go-to place for most.

i bet...prob cuz the nurse wants to see your naked ass. :rolleyes:

have to say dude.
damn your intro is a fuckin kicker bro.

welcome aboard

will also vouch, his softie is bigger than my hardie!
not too shabby.

Big C,
you are a very impressive and fine specimen of manhood.
incredibly articulate and intelligent. one of the nicest guys i met so far in this city.

you'll be a great ASSet here. :biggrin1:

E

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
emu said:
i bet...prob cuz the nurse wants to see your naked ass. :rolleyes:

have to say dude.
damn your intro is a fuckin kicker bro.

welcome aboard

will also vouch, his softie is bigger than my hardie!
not too shabby.

Big C,
you are a very impressive and fine specimen of manhood.
incredibly articulate and intelligent. one of the nicest guys i met so far in this city.

you'll be a great ASSet here. :biggrin1:

E

E...

I would love to deliver my specimen to my regular nurse, who happens to be such a fine peice of work herself. I don't know if she is taken, but she loves to flirt. I would aslo much rather she give me any upcoming physical examinations, because I think her hands would be far more pleasant than my regular doctor, who invokes images of Lurch from the Addams Family. A guy can dream can't he???

Thank you kindly for vouching for me :)

Its been a pleasure meeting you E...looking forward to talking to you soon :)

Take care...

OmahaBeef

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fortiesfun said:
Welcome, Omaha, with one of the most articulate and interesting introductions here. Looking forward to more of your contributions.

Why thank you Doc...

Thank you everyone :)

OmahaBeef

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to post-whore on my own thread...but I got my soft pics up and a verify pic...go easy on me folks :)

Erect ones ASAP!

OmahaBeef

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yanno, Omahabeef..

Good people are good people, wherever you find'em. From what I've seen so far, you're one of'em. :smile:

Stick around - you're a valuable addition to this forum.

me