My Fraternity Memories

D

deleted32404

So I was in a major national fraternity while in college in Tucson. To this day, there is nothing I've seen as erotic as my brothers in the morning walking around in their briefs, often with a semi-hard-on. Also, sitting around our rooms talking with a guy in briefs laying on his bed....it brought out the inner cock-worshiping-total-drop-to-my-knees-fag! Luckily, I was able to convince several of them that getting sucked off by a bro after a few beers wasn't a bad thing....ha! It was amazing how quickly most of them got over their straight boy guilt and came back again and again for more! I went on to perfect my God-given talent for oral service.

And the rest, as they say, is history...

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frat boys are things dreams are made of! Wasn't it fun every time you hit a home run? Many times the best ones are the ones you thought would never go for it, but said yes.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being in a fraternity is fun. My fraternity brothers are very open minded about me being gay, but there is of course all of the curiousness and questions, which can get old.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What a lovely story. Now you should talk about all of the gang rapes you witnessed.

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't think any fraternities where i go to school do that sort of thing. i may be highly naive, but i just don't get those vibes from them. they just seem friendly.

Herecumstroubleuk

Just Browsing
Media
I was a member of a fraternity and we made a point of being the "gentleman's Fratenerity". There edfinately wasn't any types of rape going on. We had a lot of fun and there were always lots of women around. But nothing ever got out of hand.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a lovely story. Now you should talk about all of the gang rapes you witnessed.

Yeah, that was a bit unnecessary. There has not been a single "gang rape" or anything of the sort in my fraternity. I'm sure you don't know the first thing about what a fraternity really is and what it means to the people associated with one. You may want to reconsider your stereotypes, dear.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No gangbangs ever happened in my fraternity. Good group of guys. I got to fool around with a bunch of them. None of them were straight / curious, but oh well. I remember a visit to the VT chapter. When I was in the group bathroom, this one reallyu hot brother stood real close to me to talk. I think he was trying to see if I was gay. Before I left, I did get to kiss him real quick.

Miss the brothers.