which size is my cock, rate from pics

• Total voters

mintjulip3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thats my freshly shaved cock for you.
What do you say to size & shape and look?
Feel free for comment and rate it

Shaving your cock is the best thing you have ever done with your cock. Don't know if you are married but my wife and I shave several months ago and now our sex life is fo fucking hot. You can see everything and it's much more erotic. When I eat her pussy I can see everything lips, clit and all. I could eat pussy all day long. She sucks my cock now like it is her favorite sucker. She loves it. She licks the precum off the tip and tries to put her tongue in the hole in the tip of my cock. She is so much more intense now when sucking my cock. We fuck the hell out of each other now on a regular basis and look forward to our fucking sessions. Like I said shaving is the best thing we ever did. Use that cock for whatever turns you own either fucking a pussy or getting it suck regularly or whatever. Don't waste it. Take care!

Mikex25

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
more pics, freshly shaved :smile:
Do you like the look or not?
curious to read your answers & feedback

Attachments

sim_8701

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shaving your cock is the best thing you have ever done with your cock. Don't know if you are married but my wife and I shave several months ago and now our sex life is fo fucking hot. You can see everything and it's much more erotic. When I eat her pussy I can see everything lips, clit and all. I could eat pussy all day long. She sucks my cock now like it is her favorite sucker. She loves it. She licks the precum off the tip and tries to put her tongue in the hole in the tip of my cock. She is so much more intense now when sucking my cock. We fuck the hell out of each other now on a regular basis and look forward to our fucking sessions. Like I said shaving is the best thing we ever did. Use that cock for whatever turns you own either fucking a pussy or getting it suck regularly or whatever. Don't waste it. Take care!

I could not agree more. When I shave my cock I feel sexy and gets me so horny. I love shaved cock and pussy

Jimmyd312

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
more pics, freshly shaved :smile:
Do you like the look or not?
curious to read your answers & feedback

I luv shaved cock! I used to be a bush fan, but dam now I've gotten so used to most of my tricks being smooth that its become the norm. Luv to eat out a shaved prick!!!

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Beautiful penis. Being shaved enhances the length, esp when we're soft! You foreskin gives you that extra special wow factor! You must have been nervous or cold - your balls are tight!