1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The health club my best friend and I go to consists of mainly college students, along with some families. I'm straight, but I do have one concern. My friend and I both wear our champion nylon shorts to workout in. I, however always wear a jock strap to keep everything in place, and to avoid unnecessary bulging. :cool: My friend NEVER wears any type of undergarments when he works out. Most of the time he freeballs. We do go in the same locker room, and we are both 100% straight, and have GFs. My one concern is that he reveals way to much, and I don't think he realizes it...He knows that I wear a jockstrap, and even a cup when we play bb...I'm not sure if he does this on purpose or what. It does make me quite jealous. The worst part about it is, when he is on the recumbent bike, you can see his sack...

D_Beau_Dega

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Sam
Give freeballing a try, you may really like it.
Not sure why he makes you jealous?
Is is sac or dick hitting your forehead when he spots you on the bench?
Maybe he is looking for a new gf or fwb and wants to let them know what he has to offer.

samhung01

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hes really not the type to advertise. hes happy w/ his current gf. actually i've banged her a couple of times. hes more ignorant with that stuff. how can i tell him with out sounding gay? b/c it is looked down upon, and it's very noticable because hes pretty well hung, and skinny, which makes it more noticeable. it makes me jealous because it seems like hes getting alot more attention then me, but i just don't have the guts to free ball, and get caught with a massive hardon...to him it just doesn't bother him

impulse300

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hes really not the type to advertise. hes happy w/ his current gf. actually i've banged her a couple of times. hes more ignorant with that stuff. how can i tell him with out sounding gay? b/c it is looked down upon, and it's very noticable because hes pretty well hung, and skinny, which makes it more noticeable. it makes me jealous because it seems like hes getting alot more attention then me, but i just don't have the guts to free ball, and get caught with a massive hardon...to him it just doesn't bother him

sounds like your the one with the problem :rolleyes:

impulse300

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
also i purposely wear clothes that show off my bulge at the gym and on my everyday routine.. if you got it flaunt it... one day you might not be able too

samhung01

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I need to start freeballing, i do it at home all the time. when i travel and stay in a hotel i love freeballing in my grey sweatpants or nylon champion shorts, and grabbing my crotch around ppl i don't know, but never around ppl I may run into.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
to quote an old movie "I think the lady doth protest too much"

"I am 100% straight.....yet I have a major hangup about my best buds schlong...."

why do we have to be SO locked into terms folks?

why not just be sexual?

2% gay 18% bi and 80% straight...who cares if you like his schlong...

put 20 guys naked in a room together and the first thing they notice is NOT who is taller, fatter, eye color or facial hair...

I'm just saying...

D_Beau_Dega

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This reminds me of the Seinfield episode when, Phoebe's boyfriend wore the loose shorts, and the only one to call him on it was the guy in the coffee shop who said, something along the lines of "the mouse is out of the house". Funny and gets the point across.

And if you want to have a sword fight in the shower with him after your workout, well don't get all caught up in the labels.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It was more on the line of hey this is a family place. Put your mouse back in it's house. I remember that episode, and laughed until I hurt.

Just tell the dude. One place here posted a sign stating all persons working out had to wear proper undergarments or they'd be banned.

D_Beau_Dega

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was more on the line of hey this is a family place. Put your mouse back in it's house. I remember that episode, and laughed until I hurt.

Just tell the dude. One place here posted a sign stating all persons working out had to wear proper undergarments or they'd be banned.

That's right too damn funny.

I think he secretly enjoys checking out his bud and is pissed his bud has lured him into this secret little game.