My friend has a drinking problem. And a small penis.

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Last night I went to this party with a couple friends of mine. One of them got completely sloshed and went upstairs to the bathroom. A few minutes later I got a text from him telling me to go upstairs. So I went up there, and he was in the bathroom bare ass naked from the waist down. Apparently what happened is, he sat down on the toilet and at some point, threw up. It got all over his pants/underwear, so he couldn't really put them back on. Now at this point I was rubbing the sides of my head to avoid a migraine, because I told him earlier not to drink too much. I just grabbed his wallet out of his pants and we went out to my car(Because I don't drink so I was the only sober one in the group). So I then had to drive him home and help him walk up to his apartment. All while he was showing the world his flat white ass and shockingly small penis.

Dumb. Ass. He's told me before he'd quit drinking. It might be mean of me, but I'm kinda hoping having a whole house full of people we go to school with seeing, and laughing about, his hairy acorn penis will be some form of a wake up call.