My friend neds help

D_Epididymus Nuthatch

Just Browsing
Media
But he is too embarassed to go to anyone other than me because he trusts me alot. He masturbates frequently and does it without lube. After a while he has noticded that the top of the head is dry and chaffed looking and it has even left a discoloration that is different from the natural skin tone of it. Everytime he masturbates he uses lotion now, but after it dries it leaves an ashy mark over the discolored skin.

I wanted to know if there was some type of stuff that you guys suggest he could buy to help him or a website with doctors that are well knowledged in this topic.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But he is too embarassed to go to anyone other than me because he trusts me alot. He masturbates frequently and does it without lube. After a while he has noticded that the top of the head is dry and chaffed looking and it has even left a discoloration that is different from the natural skin tone of it. Everytime he masturbates he uses lotion now, but after it dries it leaves an ashy mark over the discolored skin.

I wanted to know if there was some type of stuff that you guys suggest he could buy to help him or a website with doctors that are well knowledged in this topic.

have him use vitamin E oil on it...not to jerk with...but after! lol :)

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds like a bit of callous skin believe it or not. I've had something similar when I was young. It will eventually peel of like dry skin does, just keep it moisturized. Mind if I ask you're describing this based on what he told you, right? Maybe have him come over and write on here himself for a better description, or even better have him join the group and ask? with a detailed description or photo maybe an MD on here (there's bound to be a couple) might be gracious enough to venture a guess.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I've got this problem. Jerked-off too much last week and started 'chaffing' -- got really freaked-out when my foreskin/glans got all leathery and 'crusty' even after soaking in water. I have stopped jerking-off and it's gotten better, and it is starting to 'flake' a bit, like a sunburn, but I'm still very sensitive.

Tell your friend to lay-off the beating-off!! Oh yeah, and we should both try a little more lube next time...!

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
The discoloration and flaking is mostly gone now. It's been about 10 days, so I say give it a rest for about 2 weeks to be safe.

And I'll tell you what he's gonna have one hell of an orgasm when the 2 weeks are up, man...!!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dermotologist said that the cock and balls, like the rest of your skin, neet skin lotion on a regular bassis. After you dry yourselff after your shower, put some on. After a jacking session, put some lotion on, or jack with the lotion as the lube.