My Friend the Hard Straight Cop

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by judyf20, Aug 7, 2009.

1. judyf20

judyf20 New Member

Like my other post about my straight roommate says, I am 90% straight and maybe 10%gay. I say the 10% just because I messed around with a guy once in college. Nothing serious and everybody does it right???

Anyways, I have this friend. Been friends for about 7 years. He is a cop. I am comfortable enough in my sexuality to say that he is a very good looking cop too. He is a runner so he is very in shape, built chest, seen the eight pack, and always has a nice bulge. Yes I have noticed. Kind of hard to miss when he flaunts it! Yesterday a whole bunch of us went out to dinner and to have some drinks. It was five of us guys.

We have been together on many bachelor parties and many camping and float trips. These traditionally have lots of nudity and general debauchery. Nothing sexually questionable has ever happened on one of these trips until dinner yesterday. I take that back, there has been some kissing but just on dares and nothing serious.

Jeremy, the cop, touched me under the table. I am not saying he touched my leg by accident. I am saying that all of a sudden I had a hand on my dick under the table. Just so you know, I was wearing khaki dress pants from Express with no underwear, never wear any, and because of the way my pants fit I was running down my right leg. Pants are a little tight and not much room for us big guys. LOL

Before I knew it I was sitting at dinner with a raging hard on. I mean, who can help it. You get rubbed, you get hard.

Little confused by this. Anyways, since then he has been making interesting comments towards me. The first was in the bathroom at dinner and he asked "Are you a member of the massive cock club? Hope you are joining me? "

I said that I didn't have anything to be ashamed of and he said " I know you don't. I felt it." To me it sounds like he wants to mess around. What do you think????

Sad thing is. I have only messed around with one guy in my entire life. I wasn't a big fan but I am glad I had the experience. Not sure I want to do it again. What should I do guys??????

In the interest of full disclosure, I did return the favor under the table. He sure is a member of the "club". When I reached over he was already really hard just from touching me. He is big. Not as big as me at about 8.5 but respectable. He did have some massive nuts though. Felt like tennis balls in his pants. ( Might be exaggerating a little bit ) He sent me a text message later to tell me that he made a "mess" under the table. There was no stroking on my part. Just a little touching so he must have been ready to go.

Why has he waited so long to do anything???? Asked one of my 100% gay friends about it and he said it must have been the pants I was wearing. LOL. I think it was the excitement of being caught at the table. Your thoughts???????

2. miamirt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    change your ratio to 60-40!!

3. judyf20

judyf20 New Member

Why should I change it???? I know that I basically got a hand job the other night but I have fucked many women and the percentage of women to men is actually closer to 95% to 5%. Have had sex with about 117 women. I said probably but not really considering I have a journal I have a recorded every sexual experience in detail in and just the now two guy experiences.

4. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

what you've described is within the range of behaviour of some well-endowed, cock-obsessed straight guys I've known

5. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go for the gusto man.. he obviously wants dick... hopefully he is not a married guy looking for side fun.. have some fun but be careful...

6. judyf20

judyf20 New Member

Sad thing he is married. I have been friends with her longer. She sucks though. He deserves much better. LOL

7. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    That's really not the question you want answered, is it?. There could be a million reasons why he waited until then to make a move.
    You should be asking if you should pursue this invitation, or leave it alone. If you're curious or excited about going further with him, then do it. But if you'd just like to leave your relationship with him as strictly non-sexual friends, then you have to tell him...not reciprocate with a hand job under the dinner table.
    And stop worrying about labels...Just because your cock got hard under his hand doesn't mean your straight-gay percentage needs to be changed. Sometimes it doesn't matter whose hand is on ours cocks...they can respond to stimulation whether it's a man's hand or a woman's. And if you do "experiment" with him, you may find you like it, or you may find you don't. Our tastes can change over time. Either way, it's a good thing. You'll have learned from the experience.

8. QuietObserver

QuietObserver New Member

Albums:
    these are all sounding more like fantasy that reality to me.

9. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Maybe he thinks you can suck better than she does. http://www.lpsg.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

On a more serious side: You probably can give a better blow-job. Like Brick7 says. You've got all the indication of his interest. Now it's up to you. If you want things to stay as they are, don't encourage him. If you want to go for it, you've got nothing to lose, let things blossom as they will. This can proceed from mutual masturbation, at your availabilities, to whatever the two of you want. For the most part it sounds all good.

10. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Nick,
    Like the avatar.

11. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    I thought I would bump this up to see if anything happened with the cop.

12. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Ah just bang him and have done with it.

13. saabman

saabman New Member

You were wearing khaki dress pants from Express? Isn't Express a women's clothing store?

14. catman

Gold Member

I think you hit the nail on the head...I have had this happen many times over the years... for some reason us 'big MEN' have an open.....fascination with other big men. I have seen several big (and quite 'straight') men do things over the years...

case in point- at teh sauna one night, many years ago, myself and onother big guy...both kept checking each other out...let to a jack off session. no touching, nothing 'gay' but the sheer eroticism of another big hung man showing off....

big men check out other big men, plain and simple (maybe is a subliminal 'pecking order' who knows...) but I agree with you....you sound def 90/10- don't worry about it- be glad you 'helped out a cop'.

Now if he acts on it again and again...sounds like you might have a hot 'bud with benefits)

15. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you are friends, how about you two get together and talk. Does he want to experiment or is he feeling just the need for attention. I mean jack off if you guys want but set some ground rules. Reassure him he is normal and that you love your buddy. Make sure the guy is OK

16. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

Happy to read your postings "Judy". But sorry, this stuff should be in the "Fictitious Stories" section.

17. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

Why do some people always assume that these sort of stories are false? Yes, I have read a few that made me doubtful, but this one sounds pretty truthful... Doesn't it??
    Anyway, good luck with your cop friend!! Just see where things go next. I wish I had someone to do that to me at dinner.

Draft saved Draft deleted