My friend

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by Rhiannon20, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Rhiannon20

Rhiannon20 New Member

Ok guys here is the deal. I have this really great friend that also happens to be one of my fuck buddies. Well we tell each other everything and no to long ago he told me that he really wants to worship, suck, and possibly get fucked by a big cock.

He is totally straight but he has always been curious. He is to shy to find a guy himself so I've decided im going to help him out. We are looking for a guy with a great looking dick, doesnt have to be huge just visually pleasing that lives in missouri or could meet him in st. louis or something.

There is no guarantee that he will let you fuck him but he will at the very least make you cum. Im not coming with him so dont ask... Id love for this to happen soon so he can tell me about it the next time we are "together".

Thanks everyone

ps We'd like to see some pics so here is his email addy

xavier55@live.com

2. ShowOff

ShowOff Member

this sounds like someone is trying to get some revenge by flooding his inbox. I would recommend the mods to delete that email address.

3. Rhiannon20

Rhiannon20 New Member

No thats not at all what it is. I'm trying to help him with a fantasy of his. If you arent going to help then why even bother to take the time to reply?

Draft saved Draft deleted