My friends are hung too?

faculae

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have any of you found that your closest male friends are also hung?

Over the years I have noticed that my long term male friends are all somewhat hung in one way or another. These are not people I am sexually attracted, nor are they people that I have sexually interacted with. Its just funny that I find my close network of friends are ALL packin. Not massive dicks, but some pretty hefty stuff. I started to realize this about 3 yrs ago, got to thinking about it and realized this had been the case for yrs.

I only have one explanation: Men who are hung above average tend to be more calm and secure with sex, their bodies and general life. They might even appear to be more happy. So this important factor about their personalities, their general calm behavior in social settings and less dick focused mentality around prospective sexual partners might make them more suited to being my friend. They behave and act similar to the way I behave and act.

I am gay, so maybe I have had more opportunity to chat with my pals about their dicks. Maybe not.

Does this ring true for anyone?

Pensive Josh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uhhh, I don't think happiness has much to do with being hung. I'm over-average myself and I've struggled with depression, and there are lots of "smaller" guys I know that are quite happy. Happiness and security has more to do with being comfortable with your entire self, not just penis size. That's just my opinion though.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, except that if you read the original post, he's really not depressed or complaining in any way. :rolleyes:

D_Cliddorne Clitknocker

Just Browsing
Media
I have found this to be somewhat true, of my closest 6 friends, I have 1 Huge 8 1/2 and fat, 7 3/4 and normal thickness, 7-8 and girthy, the other 3 are average 6ish, but all have decent girth. I'm kind of in the middle with 7x5.5, so yeah I'd say we are more hung than normal. I think its just a coincidence, but I'll listen to any conspiracy theories. :wink:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
ohiodong said:
I have found this to be somewhat true, of my closest 6 friends, I have 1 Huge 8 1/2 and fat, 7 3/4 and normal thickness, 7-8 and girthy, the other 3 are average 6ish, but all have decent girth. I'm kind of in the middle with 7x5.5, so yeah I'd say we are more hung than normal. I think its just a coincidence, but I'll listen to any conspiracy theories. :wink:

Maybe it's a dumb question, but how do you know how big your friends' cocks are, to the quarter inch, no less?

amberleafbabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pensive Josh said:
Uhhh, I don't think happiness has much to do with being hung. I'm over-average myself and I've struggled with depression, and there are lots of "smaller" guys I know that are quite happy. Happiness and security has more to do with being comfortable with your entire self, not just penis size. That's just my opinion though.
i really have to agree with this.yeah you have a head attached to your penis,but it does not have a brain.unless your dick can think.i don't see how this has anything to do with your emtional/mental well being.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently one of my mates is big (local stud)

I think the rest (about five) are all average...one had nickname 'pigeon dick' lol...

So assuming I'm hung, only two of us are. I know other hung people though, although they aren't my friends. I know they're hung cos they make a deal of it.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
horribleperson said:
to bad all these people are such huge pussies and just wont end their lives and let the rest of us get on with ours and not have to listen about how sad and depressed they are.

Perhaps it is something to do with being attacked for no reason.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had 2 pretty good male friends at school and over the course of the final year, I found out that all 3 of us were packing similar sized dicks, and by similar I mean within .5" of one another, all above average.

Psychological explination? Who the fuck knows! Possibly just sheer coincidence, but perhaps we managed to get on because we felt we were on equal terms - but how would we know that when none of us compared or even spoke about our cocks at all until the final year in school?

If you let your dick dictate how you feel about yourself, please, do not have chideren for the sake of humanity.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know or care to know what my friends are packing.

But I've had two hung college roommates.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Pene_Negro_Grande said:
It funny how some of you know your friend's penis sizes....I think straight guys are a little insecure about their penis sizes so they don't talk about it that much....

*slight bump*

I doubt sexuality has anything to do with how comfortable you are about your dick size, and I doubt that has anything to do with how much you talk about it. I'm fairly comfy with mine, and the fact I'm male and that I get horny and I masturbate and all that kind of thing, but that doesn't mean I bring the topic up or just talk about it for the sake of talking about it - I think that betrays far more insecurity than not talking about it.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is just a shot into the blue sky, but what if you are the guy who has attracted this array of hung men around you.. let's say each has seen your crotch and were attracted to your male hungness! Likes do frequently attract and being big themselves they were drawn to you and you in turn to them. In support of your original observation of this large cock clustering, I too believe that many of my closest male friends have been extremely well endowed, for whatever reason.:cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

StMonkey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dunno about currently, but back when I was in boy scouts, a couple of my friends were having a conversation about how many guys lie and claim they have dicks 7 inches or more "just to seem the shit" to qoute one of them. By this point I was 7.5~8 inches long, but I didn't bother to say anything. I was already known for being a sarcastic SOB.:rolleyes:

itsabigone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same is true for me! I have a 9 inch cock, my roomate's cock was about 9 inches too and the kid upstairs from me has a 7.5 inch cock...all above average...the rest of the house has 5-6 inch cocks though 3 out of 12 though seems like quite a ratio if you ask me