My friends massive cock

D

deleted451626

I was pissing beside my friend today and he turned round and flashed his cock at me. OMG it was fucking beautiful...long fat and veiny (i have a thing for soft, floppy cocks) but he doesn't know i'm gay. I don't want to tell him because I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable...but all i've been able to do i fantasise about his monster all day...what should i do??

Reactions: liberalcynic

sizerules

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It could have been completely harmless flashing or he has picked up on a vibe that you're giving off....

You should ask him if he'd ever let a guy suck it...

Thats what I would do, but I am a whore for cock!:tongue:

I was pissing beside my friend today and he turned round and flashed his cock at me. OMG it was fucking beautiful...long fat and veiny (i have a thing for soft, floppy cocks) but he doesn't know i'm gay. I don't want to tell him because I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable...but all i've been able to do i fantasise about his monster all day...what should i do??

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you know said friends out look on gay men?If he's cool and he's a real friend then it should make no difference.Let him know you aren't trying to get in his ass and he should be ok.I am straight,but I have had gay friends.I was pro hetero when I was in high school, until I found out my good friend at the time was gay.I got many good bjs when I couldn't get laid other wise.

D

deleted451626

great advice. we'll see next time we go out and if we both get very drunk i can test the waters. he is fucking beautiful...and a great friend...totally in love with him! lol

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But, if he's straight, then, try not to push harder as it can drive him away. If you say he's a great friend, then he's a keeper and fight for the friendship even if you have to sacrifice your lust. :)

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whip out yours and show him and I bet you both will have something to talk about (and do more) about. Good luck.