My friends thick cock stretching my gf!!!

aleromero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
they are very very similar, but there's something about the hair that looks different.
your friend has a great dick. any more pics of him stretching her?
does he cum inside her? cause i can see a condom in this pic but he wasn't using one in the pics you shared before

thin7

Expert Member
Media
It looks like the same girl, but its hard to say for sure. Are you upset about this? Whoever it is, she is getting plowed.

bigard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In fact the bbc is not my friend. My friend has told me that he shared my gf with a bbc (without me and without my consent) and sends me this pic. That's why I want to know if it is my gf.
So here a new pic of my gf suckng me in front of a miror in order to compare (give a percentage in your answers please : for instance, for me it is 55% that it is my gf)

Attachments

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take her word for it, but now is the time to cut her off. The same should be done to your "friend." I mean the person, not your dick.

bigard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Finally she confesses that it is she on the pic with the bbc. She was drunk and did not like it because she was in pain...

My friend send me a new pic (close up) and says that we won't feel her pussy anymore when fucking her because it is loose but I don't think so...

Attachments