My friends wife

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So i am at my best friends house last nite.Its been in the 90s and 100s here past few days.So i had shorts on.Well like no control i start to get a boner.Why i dont know.Well not paying attention its showing in my shorts.My friends wife spys it and says hello mr thicky.Of course i turned red,but she just went on with what we were talking about.This morning she calls and says hello Mr thicky.So now i have to face this from her now.At least my friend doesnt know.Have any of you had this or something similar happen to you.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So i am at my best friends house last nite.Its been in the 90s and 100s here past few days.So i had shorts on.Well like no control i start to get a boner.Why i dont know.Well not paying attention its showing in my shorts.My friends wife spys it and says hello mr thicky.Of course i turned red,but she just went on with what we were talking about.This morning she calls and says hello Mr thicky.So now i have to face this from her now.At least my friend doesnt know.Have any of you had this or something similar happen to you.

Yes, my good friend from college an my best friends gf would catch a glimpse at my cock in shorts on a wam day afer swimming. Of course she had aleady heard rumours from other girls I had dated. She then would make comments occasionally.