1. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a gay man and have 3 really close friends who I tell everyting. I realized that the 3 of them are all HOt and on some level I'm sexually attracted to all 3. Mind you I said these are my friends, my family. Doing anything with them sexually would feel weird and 'icky' for all of us.Sometimes it feels weird to me thinkin about my buddies in a 'sexual' way, but the mind goes where it wants to. Any other gay men sexually attracted to their buds/ how do you deal with it? I guess i should feel lucky i have 3 such nice, HOT, men in my life. BTW, I spend my time tryin to fix them all up, cuz who knows better what they like than me, cuz we share everything with each other. Anyone interested in any of them

Attached Files:

2. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    My vote goes to bachelor #3. Perhaps you could interested your hunky friends in joining here and posting pix from more angles?

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

I'd suggest the question is more like "Is there anyone who isn't interested in all of them?" Woof.

It is easy to see why you are attracted to them... (And they to you, BTW.)

4. Industrialsize

Albums:
    Thank you, but i actually have no idea if any of them is attracted to me!...here's a guessing game...One of them is fascinated with my dick because he thinks its big and his is so small.The other 2 could be contributing members on this site....which one has the small dick????

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

They are all woofy. Frank is my favorite. Hands down.

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I really have enjoyed your contributions to the site. You seem like a nice guy and you are always direct and supportive of others...so I imagine these guys as friends must be similar in appeal on that level. Yes, they are all handsome. Sometimes it is hard to love your friends like you have/do without feeling like a line is being crossed on some level.... a problem straight guys never have to deal with in friendships with their buddies. I say enjoy each other to the hilt in a fantasy...that is not just sexual desire, but also generated from an intimate need they fill on other levels. I also find it kind of funny that we think these type of friends couldn't be the best for us in a relationship...yeah blah blah blah risks...but would you prefer you all fall in love with someone you cared less for then these guys? Anyway, in answer to the question asked...they are hotties for sure and I don't blame you for a little sexual enegy amongst them.

7. Industrialsize

Albums:
    It's funny.Being around them makes me feel like the ugly stepsister!

8. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude, you are not the ugly stepsister...you are a handsome gay man and their total physical equal. you need to get over that ok. you don't have to be identical...that would be creepy anyway :) and trust me they see you that way too or you wouldn't have those pictures of them. cheers

9. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Wow! I got with bachelor #1... I know I don't qualify, seeing as how I have no penis, but still. Whew! Okay.... now that I've got the drool wiped up, maybe I can think...

I do believe that #1 has the small penis.

And don't be worried about your attraction to them. I am not a gay man, but I have straight male friends that I am attracted to, so I guess on some level I have to deal with it too. You don't choose what you are attracted to, it just happens... perfectly natural. Just leave it be and enjoy the eye candy that comes along with those great friends. :)

10. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I want them all. If I have to choose one, I'll go with the first.:wink:

11. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    I don't really get it?
    Why couldn't you date one of your friends? Is that some kind of gay taboo? Or is it just that you couldn't play around with them casually?
    I think it is pretty common for male/female friends to end up dating. But here is usually how it happens 1) fairly new aquaintances- say under 6 months or 2) been friends a very long time, something changes

All those guys all look cool, and in good shape.
    The one with the little dick is the 2nd one, the one in the shower?

12. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I think #1 has the smaller penis. Who cares? He's attractive. Love is more than the size of the gentilia. I wouldn't date a super close friend. A friend of that closeness is rare. I wouldn't want to risk messing it up.

13. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Nope. I've seen his profile on another site and he definitely has a great cock. WOOF!

14. KrissyCD

KrissyCD New Member

Albums:
    I pick door #3. Love to crawl all over his hot body.
    Kisses

15. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I say #2..frank c , has the small dick..the other 2 have that longer bone structure I see more often in hung men..especially the face. to me a long face = a long cock. but that being said..I would take any one of them..preferably all 3 of them at the same time...hehe..but I would pick #2 of the 3 of them because just look at that dense patch of pubes on him...damn if that isn't hot to me! and listen indysize...you are a VERY hot man with a monster of a cock..I think you are as hot a man as they come!

16. nudeyorker

Gold Member

You can share my photos with all three.:biggrin1:

17. invisibleman

Gold Member

I agree on Batchelor Number Two--Frank C is hot. He seems to have that Steve Kelso thing going. I like the mustache. Move that shower curtain out of the way. (I think that he may be the smaller one but hey, I don't care about the size. I wanna feel that hot body. Yum!:smile: )

18. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Two of them look really really familiar to me. They are all hot and I don't give a rat's ass about their hang... I'd love to fuck them all.

19. hairyjock

hairyjock New Member

I would have to go with #2, but if you have the three of them available, just relax and have a good time dude.

20. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    seems like #2 is the pick....hot man. pass my pics along to them all though

Draft saved Draft deleted