My future boyfriend is 11 inches long and 2.2 large

TommyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is extremely big so it could pose a problem, but i suppose you will never know until you try! Maybe some of the ladies on these boards can give you some advice. Good luck!

nananananaire

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for your answer.

The boy is worried but I agree with you, we will never know until we try and the size of his sex is not the reason why I want to meet him.

redheadsurfer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THAT is big nut not EXTREMELY big and millions of people all over the world dream of having a bf this size. If it does not work for you pass him on -- many others want him! You should consuder yourself fortunate and learn how lucky you are!

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
worry about what...you think he's too big?? With a little persistence and patience...and a lot of lube...it will fit. AND if you break up and your worried about whether your pussy will tighten back up for the next guy...yes, it will tighten back up. Ever hear of Kegels?? Look into it. Then you'll never worry again. It makes it your pussy [or ass] snap right back into place, just like a Venus Fly Trap. So the next guy will never know the difference, and the current guy will think you've got the best pussy in the whole world.

P.S. If you didn't already know. The average penis size is 15.5 cm long and 12.7 cm thick (circumference). [6" x 5"].

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I do say its probably to big for me, but if your willing to put in the time , effort and sacrafice a little initial pain it will pay off and should be amazing in the long run

Good luck and let us know how you go

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2.2" Is around 6" girth assuming the 2.2" is diameter/width as I think it is. Mine is around that width/diameter. Its thick for any penis although it probably will look thin(ner) on a 11" length.

hbreton

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ton copain a cette dimension la ???? vraimment ?? cela doit etre surprenant la premiere fois non ?? en tout cas si c'est reel, tu dois etre vigilante je presume ..

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should I worry about that ?
I think if you are prepared and don't rush things, you shouldn't worry. Tho, 11 inches is a tad mite gargantuan, how big are you? you ever taken anything remotely close to this size.

Oh, and BTW, forgetting lube can cause friction in more ways than one, so a thought to generously applying some to both of youse might be a good one.