Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
so back in June of this year i got my first pump in the mail. i cant put the exact date because i don't remember. i just know it was before Green Lantern(which was june 16th) ANYWAY...back then i measured 6.5 inches in length. never measured girth. I'll admit. i was skeptical at first so i did my research. This site was an excellent source on intel on how to gain. my routine on consisted of pumping and jelqing. but as of today i now measure just over 7 inches in length and just about 5 and a half in girth. Now i know thats not like...HUGE...but one day..i'll get there.

TL:DR. PE works. try it. you might be surprised.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
it seems that pumping coupled with jelquing is a great PE technique... I'd like to try myself... just a question, how good your erection quality was before starting to pump?? maybe you already were that big but you weren't at your full potential..

Phil4ril

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I do recall before I began my erect length did vary upon level of arousal. But now after the process my length when erect has been at a constant. Which is longer then before.

Hope that answers your question.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congrats! I have been pumping for about 4 years, have made the most gains using water, and a catch container (Harbor Freight brake bleeder, solid brass pump kit). I have packed my 2 inch tube and now working on the 2.25 inch tube. I fully hydrate with water for an hour before pumping, and with warm water in the tube, I can pack the first tube in 45 minutes. I notice that I am longer, and thicker most of the time, and pumped about 8 inches in length in the 2.25 inch tube. I also seem to be growing more skin on my shaft, although cut, I have the look of growing 4skin back. Keep up the good work, if your at all near a Harbor Freight it's worth a look.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Congratulations to everyone making gains, welcome to the pumping community.

kaze

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what?? pumping and jelqing really works???? what pump were you using and what was your routine???