Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first sexual escapades began in Toronto. I used to live in an apartment that many will know as Vaseline towers. Yes men used to use Vaseline as lube. It was a prime spot of hooking up in the village and my second apartment in the city.

It was here I started to use Grindr and quickly met a incredible man for confidentiality reasons I will call my gay Viking. So Viking was exactly what you'd imagine. I big, brawny Red haired bearded daddy with a craving for cock. 250lbs, 6'2, of sheer muscle. So masculine you think he was a top. But vers and extremely kind, sexy and I would say taught me alot about intimacy. Imagine Rocco steele meets Tim Kruger with a fiery red beard and head of hair. He also was not as hung but still packed a hefty package.

I would sneak out at night or in the evenings and tell my roommate that I was "doing laundry".

This usually meant that I would go to the laundry room bathroom and get a blowjob from my Viking. He was a stunning statuesque man. Big everywhere. Man hands. Hairy arms and you guessed a deep deep throat.

When I was younger I had this thing about not being able to cum with some guys. Call it a case of trust issue. This was never an issue with my Viking. He could draw out huge loads in record speed. There was always something atunning about seeing a big burly daddy on his knees for me. The power it made me feel. To see this specimen of man on his knees for me.

We eventually graduated from the bathroom to his apartment. He was married but fooled around and did ask me if I wanted a threesome. Me in my naive 20 something brain never took the offer further. Being with him was more than enough. I remember a time I was in his apartment and he was kissing me after id cum in his mouth. That taste was everything.

At this time we began moving away from oral to gradually getting more of more bold. It was with my Viking that I first had penetrative sex. He was incredible kind and patient. I Remember at this time we also attended the same gym which was odd. At the gym he wouldn't really acknowledge me but at home I was his horny boy.

He was an incredible specimen of manhood. Beautiful red hair, full lips and an ass like alabastar. He taught me how to fuck. With hair in all the right places, and a smell that would send your dick into oblivion there was never a need for many words. Just straight up masculine raunchy sex. And an ass that enveloped my cock perfectly. Even when he bottomed he would often mount me which was such a beautiful site to see.

To this day I wonder where he is. Wish I could show you a photo but for now you can just imagine.

Let me know if you wanna hear more sexual escapades.

D

deleted6636031

My first sexual escapades began in Toronto. I used to live in an apartment that many will know as Vaseline towers. Yes men used to use Vaseline as lube. It was a prime spot of hooking up in the village and my second apartment in the city.

It was here I started to use Grindr and quickly met a incredible man for confidentiality reasons I will call my gay Viking. So Viking was exactly what you'd imagine. I big, brawny Red haired bearded daddy with a craving for cock. 250lbs, 6'2, of sheer muscle. So masculine you think he was a top. But vers and extremely kind, sexy and I would say taught me alot about intimacy. Imagine Rocco steele meets Tim Kruger with a fiery red beard and head of hair. He also was not as hung but still packed a hefty package.

I would sneak out at night or in the evenings and tell my roommate that I was "doing laundry".

This usually meant that I would go to the laundry room bathroom and get a blowjob from my Viking. He was a stunning statuesque man. Big everywhere. Man hands. Hairy arms and you guessed a deep deep throat.

When I was younger I had this thing about not being able to cum with some guys. Call it a case of trust issue. This was never an issue with my Viking. He could draw out huge loads in record speed. There was always something atunning about seeing a big burly daddy on his knees for me. The power it made me feel. To see this specimen of man on his knees for me.

We eventually graduated from the bathroom to his apartment. He was married but fooled around and did ask me if I wanted a threesome. Me in my naive 20 something brain never took the offer further. Being with him was more than enough. I remember a time I was in his apartment and he was kissing me after id cum in his mouth. That taste was everything.

At this time we began moving away from oral to gradually getting more of more bold. It was with my Viking that I first had penetrative sex. He was incredible kind and patient. I Remember at this time we also attended the same gym which was odd. At the gym he wouldn't really acknowledge me but at home I was his horny boy.

He was an incredible specimen of manhood. Beautiful red hair, full lips and an ass like alabastar. He taught me how to fuck. With hair in all the right places, and a smell that would send your dick into oblivion there was never a need for many words. Just straight up masculine raunchy sex. And an ass that enveloped my cock perfectly. Even when he bottomed he would often mount me which was such a beautiful site to see.

To this day I wonder where he is. Wish I could show you a photo but for now you can just imagine.

Nice one..

Reactions: jasonkenny

NielAGreeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Pls tell us more, with pictures and videos.

britnadian

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My Gay Viking eventually invited me to his newer apartment when he moved buildings.

I remember visiting him at his new digs which was incredibly fancy. He would usually open the door, take my backpack off and walk me to his bedroom.

He had a really sexy habit of undoing my clothes for me and undressing me before laying me back and climbing on top of me. My Viking was a big man. 6'2, 250lbs.

I remember the first time he slipped my cock inside of him. He would exhale all of his air to accept my shaft inside his hole. What I used to love seeing was his furry man belly bounce up and down when he squated over me. He had abs but in his deep lung he would get this crease and beginning forms of a belly that really turned me on.

The other thing I loved about him was his impeccable man hands. Big, vein, well manicured maintained and thick.