69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah write it. i think a lot here want to read it

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 1

“Hey, wake up, you are going to be late!” Alicia yelled to Steve. Steve responded “Okay, okay, I’m coming; just relax a little bit. “I don’t want to be late for yoga class” Alicia retorted. Alicia and Steve were both roommates and best friends. Alicia was mostly straight, while Steve was decidedly gay; based on their current sexual experiences……

Alicia had a tall, muscular, athletic body; and she wasn’t shy about showing it off to others. She was just a shade under six feet tall, weighing about 165 pounds, and her musculature was quite well-defined. She was currently playing volleyball in the fall; and she ran track in the spring. Obviously, she definitely had the occasion of showering with other women; which didn’t bother her in the slightest; despite the fact that she was “well-endowed”. Her clitoris was at least 3 inches long; sometimes long when she was really aroused; which was not an uncommon occurrence. Alicia seemed to have high testosterone levels, which probably explained her muscular body, her large clitoris, and her high sex drive.

She was quite pretty, with dirty blonde hair that matched her blue eyes quite well. In fact, many guys were extremely attracted to her; but were also intimidated by her height and her athletic build. Alicia loved sex, despite the fact that she had only been with about 4 guys during college; and she had been a virgin prior to that. She had also let a couple of girls eat her out, but this was more because she loved having her big clitoris sucked on and played with; and occasionally her horniness compelled her to consider “unorthodox” sexual partners.

On the other hand, Steve was a decidedly unimposing figure. Standing about 5 feet 7 inches; and weighing about 135 pounds, he did not project a very masculine image. His sexual experience mainly consisted of a few blowjobs with other guys; which he definitely enjoyed giving and receiving. He had received anal sex once from a guy; but he was somewhat non-plussed by it. He was also turned on by his own member; which he thought was large; based on the comments and comparisons with his previous sex partners.

Alicia and Steve had met their freshman year of college, and had become good friends by the end of the semester. Now that they were 21 years old, they made the decision to live off campus in an apartment together; figuring they could save money, and their opposite sexual orientations would prevent any “weirdness” from occurring. Alicia was not shy about being naked in their apartment; she very much enjoyed displaying her athletic body and her enlarged genitalia. However, Steve was not as comfortable with his own naked body, since he was somewhat short and not very muscular.. He didn’t mind Alicia being naked on a regular basis; in fact, it was a mild turn-on to him, since her clitoris resembled a small penis.

Alicia had cajoled Steve into attending this naked yoga class with her, primarily because she just wanted someone to go with her. Eventually, Steve capitulated to her request, and thus the present day came to be……

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 1

“Hey, wake up, you are going to be late!” Alicia yelled to Steve. Steve responded “Okay, okay, I’m coming; just relax a little bit. “I don’t want to be late for yoga class” Alicia retorted. Alicia and Steve were both roommates and best friends. Alicia was mostly straight, while Steve was decidedly gay; based on their current sexual experiences……

Alicia had a tall, muscular, athletic body; and she wasn’t shy about showing it off to others. She was just a shade under six feet tall, weighing about 165 pounds, and her musculature was quite well-defined. She was currently playing volleyball in the fall; and she ran track in the spring. Obviously, she definitely had the occasion of showering with other women; which didn’t bother her in the slightest; despite the fact that she was “well-endowed”. Her clitoris was at least 3 inches long; sometimes long when she was really aroused; which was not an uncommon occurrence. Alicia seemed to have high testosterone levels, which probably explained her muscular body, her large clitoris, and her high sex drive.

She was quite pretty, with dirty blonde hair that matched her blue eyes quite well. In fact, many guys were extremely attracted to her; but were also intimidated by her height and her athletic build. Alicia loved sex, despite the fact that she had only been with about 4 guys during college; and she had been a virgin prior to that. She had also let a couple of girls eat her out, but this was more because she loved having her big clitoris sucked on and played with; and occasionally her horniness compelled her to consider “unorthodox” sexual partners.

On the other hand, Steve was a decidedly unimposing figure. Standing about 5 feet 7 inches; and weighing about 135 pounds, he did not project a very masculine image. His sexual experience mainly consisted of a few blowjobs with other guys; which he definitely enjoyed giving and receiving. He had received anal sex once from a guy; but he was somewhat non-plussed by it. He was also turned on by his own member; which he thought was large; based on the comments and comparisons with his previous sex partners.

Alicia and Steve had met their freshman year of college, and had become good friends by the end of the semester. Now that they were 21 years old, they made the decision to live off campus in an apartment together; figuring they could save money, and their opposite sexual orientations would prevent any “weirdness” from occurring. Alicia was not shy about being naked in their apartment; she very much enjoyed displaying her athletic body and her enlarged genitalia. However, Steve was not as comfortable with his own naked body, since he was somewhat short and not very muscular.. He didn’t mind Alicia being naked on a regular basis; in fact, it was a mild turn-on to him, since her clitoris resembled a small penis.

Alicia had cajoled Steve into attending this naked yoga class with her, primarily because she just wanted someone to go with her. Eventually, Steve capitulated to her request, and thus the present day came to be……

Sorry for the delay, I have more material, but I'm trying to decide what direction to take this story. I truly feel that this is an authentically "diverse" community, when it comes to both gender and sexual orientation combinations. My goal is to write a story that appeals to the ENTIRE community. Therefore, I would like some input from others.

(Don't worry, realistically huge penises are already a given)

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 1

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve and Alicia both arrived at the yoga class in minimal dress, shorts and t shirts with no underwear. Alicia stripped immediately, revealing her gorgeous body and her large clitoris. Steve nervously removed his clothes, and Alicia was pleasantly surprised to see a "hard" member that was over twice the size of her clit.

As the class continued, Alicia noticed Steve's member continued to grow bigger, which consequently aroused her further. "He has a huge dick for a little gay guy" she thought to herself. Class ended, and Alicia and Steve got dressed and went home together. Alicia was now curious about what her roommate really had inside of his pants......

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the car ride home, Steve and Alicia kept stealing glances at each other's crotches. Steve noticed a Alicia's dampness, and Alicia was surreptitiously measuring up Steve. When they got home, Alicia removed her pants and shoes with one quick motion, simultaneously putting her big clitoris and size 12 bare feet on display. Steve looked at her funny, "What she said, they were soaking wet anyways". She casually walked around, while noticing Steve's bulge was growing ever so slowly.

Alicia was determined to see if Steve was really hung or not, so she said to him "I want to see it again". "See what?" he responded. "That thing growing in your pants!" Steve became uncomfortable, although he liked letting his penis hang free, he felt weird doing it alone with Alicia. He was starting to feel uncomfortable with his shorts on, because Alicia's clit resembled a small penis, he was getting quite hard.

Finally, he acquiesced to her demand. Alicia licked her lips as inch after inch was slowly revealed as Steve sheepishly removed his shorts. "It's so long" Alicia gasped, as Steve stood there with huge semi erection. He tried to cover it, but Alicia batted his small hands away. Alicia wondered how long it got when Steve was really turned on. Reading her mind, Steve said "It can get as long as my foot". Alicia said "But my feet are way bigger than yours, let's compare".

With that she forcefully pushed him on the couch, Steve was too surprised to resist, although Alicia could easily overpower him anyways. She quickly sat next to him and pressed her foot against his erect penis, which was about two inches shorter than her big feet. "Room to grow!" She laughed. Alicia began to unconsciously play with Steve's dick. "Sorry, force of habit" she said. "I love to play with big toys" she said coyly. Steve responded "No worries, but this is starting to get a little bit weird for me". With that he stood up and walked into his room. Alicia felt some wetness on the couch. "Ugh" she said, "I'm dripping like a faucet". With that she also looked down and noticed her clit was swollen to nearly 4 inches long. In addition, she noticed a strong scent was emanating itself from vagina........

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alicia wiped her vagina with her discarded underwear, and then removed her shirt, she was now completely naked and very horny. She walked over to her mirror and admired her muscular body, and swollen clitoris. She began to play with herself, making her clitoris swell to over 4 inches, which she now began to jerk off like a guy would. She imagined a huge penis sliding in and out of her, as she laid on her bed with legs spread wide, and her vagina dripping with her pungent juices. She was beginning to soak her bed, but she didn't even notice. She was so engrossed in her sexuality that she just noticed that she had neglected to close her bedroom door. She was so horny now she had almost no inhibitions and she no longer cared if Steve heard her moans or saw her masturbating. She continued with her fantasy of an enormous penis filling her up and plunging itself deep inside her womanhood. She let out a huge grunt, and she squirted out enough juice to embarrass most guys.

As she stood up and cleaned herself off, she noticed that she was still just as horny. "I guess I need the real thing" she mused to herself. With that, she began to hurriedly walk out the door to the bar across the street. As she was closing the door behind her, she finally noticed that she was still completely naked. She was so horny she almost continued walking across the street, figuring that the men at the bar would not mind if she showed up in her birthday suit. However, she went back inside and quickly grabbed a nice sundress and put it on. She then proceeded to walk out the door barefoot, braless, and pantyless; with only a sundress covering her muscular body......