My GF is looking for big cock to oggle...

Demonitron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey all, my other half is back looking for hung guys to oggle on MSN.

She's a 5'11 BBW with 36FF tits, but please don't ask to see anything more than boobs, because you will be unlucky.

She doesn't have a cam at the moment (my fault, I broke the old one), but I'll be sorting that out within the week, so any hung guys (especially black guys, but all are welcome as long as your big ;)) who want to show off on cam for her, both her and I would be appreciative.

She's busty1981@hotmail.co.uk on MSN, so go ahead and add her. :)

We'll both be up for the next hour or two.

And if there are doubters out there, I can hook up a naff cam as a temp measure to show we're genuine.

Dem

Last edited:

Demonitron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For now, yeah, when the cam gets 100% back up & working she'll show her boobs if you ask nicely I'm sure, and I'm trying to convince her that it's ok to play with herself if she wants, but she won't show that on cam.

Dem

Demonitron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Already said we don't have a decent cam at the moment, but I can hook up a naff cam to show that we're genuine.

Just depends on if you want to enjoy the viewing experience or if you want to look at grainy pixelated naffness.

She will be back over this Friday and be staying here with me until Sunday, so if anyone else wants to add either of us go right ahead, but she won't get back to you until she's actually here, surprisingly enough. :p

Dem

Last edited:

tomhuge4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi! Real 11x5 on Yahoo Cam.DO u got Yahoo,too? Please add me then! ID: big_kit_rod

In my Thread "huge one on yahoo cam" U can see the posts,its for real !