My gf loves huge cock

B_ginyucap

Just Browsing
Media
My g/f loves huge cock, thankfully I'm rather well endowed. However we think it would be hot for me to post a picture of her and let the hung men here give their thoughts of her. So, here you guys go.

Attachments

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, wow -- very naughty! I don't generally go for the schoolgirl look, but this is so obviously faux (or rather fausse) schoolgirl that it's okay.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My g/f loves huge cock, thankfully I'm rather well endowed. However we think it would be hot for me to post a picture of her and let the hung men here give their thoughts of her. So, here you guys go.
Very nice pic of her, great legs, nice skin color, looks like she is built to take big ones, nice look with the glasses, very sexy, how tall is she, legs look real long !!!

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh.. Good so far, here is another, enough response and maybe you'll get something a little less clean.
That one is VERY nice what a sexy look for the camera and what a gorgeous pair pf legs, very long she must be tall, I can see why she like us big guys, she has a body built for long and thick !!