my gf said her ass started bleeding when she sat down to pee after anal sex

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i've had this happen to me,she should first see a doctor,
and it might not be as bad as it looks.with my ex,soime capillaries up in and around the opening of her anus were broken(she sat all the way down on my dick)we had to stop doing anal for awhile,and she had to use gauze.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How much is she bleeding? Is it flowing? Where from? The anus? Or inside? Is she in pain?

If it's flowing and bright red, she needs to go to the doctor. If it hurts, she needs to go to the doctor.

This has happened to me enough times that it no longer freaks me out. I haven't yet bled from a tear on the outside anal sphincter, it's always been from much deeper inside and not a lot of blood has come out. I think it was my "second sphincter" that was torn every time. Oddly, it really didn't hurt much at all, at least I didn't notice more pain than the usual anal sex pain - not that that's good, it's not at all! I'm just saying that I think the tissue inside tears very easily. I definitely wouldn't do any more anal play for a few days at least.

I don't bleed if we dilate me properly with toys before we have anal sex and when we do it right, it doesn't hurt either. It just feels good.

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah um, unless she's bleeding prefusely now, or still bleeding after a few hours, don't go to the doctor. You probably didn't use enough lube, were entirely too rough, and entirely too forceful, therefore causing some (most likely) minor tearing. If she's in pain after a day or so, or she notices changes in her stool, then I would suggest getting it checked out by a doctor

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that she should see a doctor just to be on the safe side. Bleeding can be serious or just a minor tear. Make sure you use plenty of lube and prepare her well before the act. Some others may be able to help you more than I. If you are too big, then perhaps it is worth forgetting about anal. Hope this helps!

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
>Dark blood = really bad (tear farther in the rectum)
>Bright blood = not so bad (nearer to the outside)
>When in doubt: see a doctor

I've had a similar experience happen to me a couple times with small tears around the outer edge of my anus which never bled a lot, but did sting like hell immediately after, and were followed by soreness for a couple days. Next time, try to work things up in size a lot slower with toys to dilate her anus, make sure she's fully relaxed back there, and maybe try a different lube that is thicker/slicker (Maximus seems OK for butt-play).

If she's sore from it after, or it stings, a nice soak in a warm bath wonders!

Last edited: