my gf said her ass started bleeding when she sat down to pee after anal sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_big_dick18, Nov 24, 2010.

1. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

i felt so bad lol that was my first time doing anal did i do something wrong??

2. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

i've had this happen to me,she should first see a doctor,
    and it might not be as bad as it looks.with my ex,soime capillaries up in and around the opening of her anus were broken(she sat all the way down on my dick)we had to stop doing anal for awhile,and she had to use gauze.

3. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

doctor???? is it really that serious and i didnt go all the way in whats gauze?

4. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Rectal bleeding can be serious

You dont want a fissure

5. B_big_dick18

B_big_dick18 New Member

o shit im too stoned for this lol i got to ask her if shes still bleeding

6. Big_Red

Big_Red Active Member

Albums:
    stoned + big cock + first time anal = torn up asshole :wink:

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    How much is she bleeding? Is it flowing? Where from? The anus? Or inside? Is she in pain?

If it's flowing and bright red, she needs to go to the doctor. If it hurts, she needs to go to the doctor.

This has happened to me enough times that it no longer freaks me out. I haven't yet bled from a tear on the outside anal sphincter, it's always been from much deeper inside and not a lot of blood has come out. I think it was my "second sphincter" that was torn every time. Oddly, it really didn't hurt much at all, at least I didn't notice more pain than the usual anal sex pain - not that that's good, it's not at all! I'm just saying that I think the tissue inside tears very easily. I definitely wouldn't do any more anal play for a few days at least.

I don't bleed if we dilate me properly with toys before we have anal sex and when we do it right, it doesn't hurt either. It just feels good.

#7 petite, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  8. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah um, unless she's bleeding prefusely now, or still bleeding after a few hours, don't go to the doctor. You probably didn't use enough lube, were entirely too rough, and entirely too forceful, therefore causing some (most likely) minor tearing. If she's in pain after a day or so, or she notices changes in her stool, then I would suggest getting it checked out by a doctor

9. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree that she should see a doctor just to be on the safe side. Bleeding can be serious or just a minor tear. Make sure you use plenty of lube and prepare her well before the act. Some others may be able to help you more than I. If you are too big, then perhaps it is worth forgetting about anal. Hope this helps!

10. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    >Dark blood = really bad (tear farther in the rectum)
    >Bright blood = not so bad (nearer to the outside)
    >When in doubt: see a doctor

I've had a similar experience happen to me a couple times with small tears around the outer edge of my anus which never bled a lot, but did sting like hell immediately after, and were followed by soreness for a couple days. Next time, try to work things up in size a lot slower with toys to dilate her anus, make sure she's fully relaxed back there, and maybe try a different lube that is thicker/slicker (Maximus seems OK for butt-play).

If she's sore from it after, or it stings, a nice soak in a warm bath wonders!

#10 paigexox, Nov 24, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted