my gf . .soon to be wife wants bigger

somavert

1st Like
Media
hi, if u have remembered me from the last post "my gf wanted bigger man/penis" . . . well we had a real good chat and we figured she is really not satisfied with me sexually. just a quick recap . . .. we r both young, gd looking chinese couple . .. i'm rather small for her (i'm just above 5 in x 4.75 in around)

she loves me lots and wants to marry me . . . . however, sex shouldnt be the only reason why we separates. so after along talk and pondering . .we agreed to go ahead and allow her to spend the nite with another man (that we r both comfy with) max of 4x/mth

we would like to hear from other cpl who had done this. PM me any one interested in building friendship 1st . . . . something good may turn up

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your gf and you are just fooling around, then fool around. But if you're in a serious relationship forget about all this stuff you're talking about. Work on getting your sex with each where you want it to be.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I wold probably consider using sex toys and any other kind of pleasure devices before you think of bringing in a 3rd person. I know there is at least one couple on this board tha are swingers and it works for them bt it can cause big problems in your relatioship...especially for you if she decides she likes and the bigger man satisfies her much more than you.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My advice is you work this out before you go ahead and get married. I know some couples that tried this approach, and usually it just doesn't work. Use toys, penis extenders, etc. to give her a thrill.

Rule of thumb: She can enjoy the sex without loving you, but she can't love you if she doesn't enjoy the sex.

I speak from experience.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does she KNOW she wants bigger?

Has she had bigger?

Because if she hasn't she could get ripped apart by a big enough cock. That would change her mind. But you shouldn't have to do that for her to stay faithful.

I wouldn't marry a girl. I especially would not marry a girl who doesn't want me, which includes every party of my body, mind, and the fluff in between my toes.

Maybe you're different though...I would really have a big think though. Your cock is plenty big enough with a good girth. Your wife might have some sort of issue/s...

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is weird. How do you think it will work out??? Bringing another guy into the relation??? for trying a larger cock>??

That woman does not love you. If I love a woman, and she has small breasts, I deal with it. There is nothing perfect in this world. That other guy might have a larger penis, but, is she love him??? or, is that what you want to have happen?? that she falls in love with him???
I cannot belive what I am reading, other than this post being another self humilliating posts.
Whom in his / her sanity will consider something as silly as what I just read???
You are supposed to love one another and get married.... what kind of woman are you going to marry??? or what kind of man she was about to marry?? one that would allow a stranger to walk all over him, and fuck the girl he wants as wife???
You are weird in the least, and, I think this is a made up story. Nauseates me to think people could act in this way.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
somavert said:
. . . well we had a real good chat and we figured she is really not satisfied with me sexually.

I hate to say this but your relationship is doomed. Don't put yourself through the degradation of opening this door. It would be one thing if you two had great sex and wanted to spice things up but this is an entirely different matter.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have to agree with the others. Try sex toys, there are tons of dildos out there that will do the job. If she thinks she needs a big cock and not a toy, then your relationship just isn't meant to be. Even if you're ok with her seeing other guys for the sex, how is your self-esteem going to be hurt, knowing that you can't give her what she needs? Also I'd be worried that she'd hook up with the first big-cocked guy she sensed a spark with, just to have the relationship and great sex in one.

My advice is, tell her you're not cool with it and find someone else if she can't accept it. Otherwise you're just prolonging your own suffering.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
somavert said:
she loves me lots and wants to marry me . . . . however, sex shouldnt be the only reason why we separates. so after along talk and pondering . .we agreed to go ahead and allow her to spend the nite with another man (that we r both comfy with) max of 4x/mth

we would like to hear from other cpl who had done this. PM me any one interested in building friendship 1st . . . . something good may turn up

she love u lots and wants to marry u....and wants to f*ck an elephant once a week...if she's getting dicked by "another man," WHAT PURPOSE DO U SERVE? im sorry bro, but this sounds VERY unfair for u. -good luck with that.

*it is the nature of desire not to be satisfied, and most men/WOMEN live only for the gratification of it...

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell her you want another woman 4 x a week. See how that goes over.

I think this is the worse idea I've ever heard. This is not love, not in my world.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have 2 suggestions:

1. Dump the bitch.
2. Figure out why you have such a low opinion of yourself that you're still with her.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One woman could never cum in many years of our lovemaking. I thought I may be inadequate and she needed larger to make it happen. She would not do it. After many years, I bought her some rubber dicks the same size as mine and larger ones and tried all of them on her. The size didn't matter. Her problem was that her clit was not very sensitive and I had to stimulate it much harder and longer for her to cum or massage it while I fucked her with my 8+ penis. I then was able to get her to cum with hand, mouth, and vibrators and combinations, but never with my penis. Her clit was so small that there was very little friction with it with my dick in any position.

In any case, let your friend experience artificial ones first and if she likes them and not yours, get a new friend.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mumzi said:
Tell her you want another woman 4 x a week. See how that goes over.

I think this is the worse idea I've ever heard. This is not love, not in my world.

Yes, right, tell her, you need a blonde, with green eyes, 5'11" tall, who is sexy and feminine........you need that once a week, but....you know....."you love her".
She will understand.:smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
since every single post is tearing this guy and his gf apart, I thought I'd play devil's advocate and just say... why is it impossible to love someone and not be sexually satisfied with them at the same time? Since when does love = sexual gratification. That seems like a very trite and shallow opinion of love to me that you guys all seem to share.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
somavert said:
she loves me lots and wants to marry me

How much do you love her?

Not all couples are sexually compatible, in fact I would venture to say that all couples have differing degrees of sexual incompatibility. Some issues can be worked out by talking between yourselves, some require outside assistance, and sometimes it takes patience and time if both of you are willing to work together.

If there is anything to the Jelqing techniques found elsewhere on this site, maybe you can work on increasing your measurements.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
since every single post is tearing this guy and his gf apart, I thought I'd play devil's advocate and just say... why is it impossible to love someone and not be sexually satisfied with them at the same time? Since when does love = sexual gratification. That seems like a very trite and shallow opinion of love to me that you guys all seem to share.

I do not think he is been teared apart. What happens is that this situation is degrading. Many people fall in love with the person that perhaps is not our ideal. You might like blue eyes, tall brunette , and will end up with the opposite . You might like large breasts, but the woman you fell in love has almost flat breasts. You might be attracted to athletic women, but the one you fell in love is skinny....same happens to women, a woman might like a large endowed man, but the one she fell in love is not that big, and, other characteristics.....if there is love, all this things get taken care off.
Or else, only men with large cocks would be happily married.
In this case, they have been together for a while, and, perhaps it is what you say, incompatibility, but in this case, they are ( supposed ) to be in love, and, made it clear it is love . The woman , now, says she wants to try a large cock. That sounds far fetched. But if that is the case, the logical thing would be to break up. Up to this point, the story looks fine. But to allow another man to fuck the woman you love, and, the woman you love wants to be fucked by another man. That is weird, and, it is a 100% recipe for disaster.
If the woman in question is putting size before this guy, then, he is gone.It is unfortunate for him.
The problem, again, comes with this solution, which, sounds like an attempt at self humilliation. And the woman in question , perhaps, is looking for a way out.
It would be like, marrying a average woman, but, prior to getting married, telling her, " I want to go to bed with a tall, blonde, green eyed babe....I want to try it "
That would mean just one thing. There is no love on my part. For her to agree with this preposterous proposition, she would be degrading herself, and I would be a complete idiot.

I do not belive in this story, it is way off the wall.

Imagine, you might have a large dick, but, what if your fiance tells you she wants to try a taller man??? or a man with green eyes??? or a hairy man????or a body builder??? or an even larger man????

It is way too weird .