my gf . .soon to be wife wants bigger

Biker Trash

Just Browsing
Media
I am fortunate enough to have married a woman who has...uhhh...been around. I've heard the hand job stories, etc. because he was "just too big." I suggest you two take a break from one another for about 6 months and experiment, including you, my friend. Maybe you'll figure it all out and live "happilly ever after."

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
fri2219 said:
Three thoughts:

1. If you want to fuck up a normal relationship, try swinging. Yeah, there's plenty of people who'll post how great it is, but if you want to lay money down on it, I'd bet that 95% of relationships can and will be trashed by fucking around. Oh hell, ignore me, and try it.. and post how things are in two years.

I wouldn't quite go that far, but anyone thinking about this, should be very very cautious. It sounds very fun an very exciting, and it can be and sometimes is, but your likely to experience more misses than hits. People aren't always good at being totally honest with their partners or especially themselves, and often may not actually know what they want or really expect. Sure sex can be fun, but sex can also be very intense with certain people. Watching your partner have more frequent, more varied, and much stronger orgasms with someone else can be something most men especially will have problems with.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
all i'm sayin is, seems to be a big issue already, don't ignore it and get married anyway in the hopes they work their sex issues out and THEN bring in another guy, thats even crazier. figure it out beforehand, which may involved breakin' the whole thing off. just don't get married! youch

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
since every single post is tearing this guy and his gf apart, I thought I'd play devil's advocate and just say... why is it impossible to love someone and not be sexually satisfied with them at the same time? Since when does love = sexual gratification. That seems like a very trite and shallow opinion of love to me that you guys all seem to share.

No, we don't share your trite and shallow opinion of sex :wink:

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you and your gf feel strongly that her trying out someone big would be a good learning experience for both of you, then you should explore the possibility further but proceed cautiously. All the negative reactions here are from people who couldn't imagine it working out, but for some of us (including my wife and me), this kind of experimentation is a worthwhile and positive experience. You have to be ready to accept that it might cause a breakup--you might lose her. But if you stay together, and you express all your feelings to each other about it and learn from it together, then you will have a much stronger bond than the average couple. My wife and I have been together for almost 30 years. (We experimented with stuff like this during the first few years, mostly.)

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't you just buy a nice big dildo? Does the tool really need to be attached to a man for it to work? Abso bloody lutely not in my experience! lol

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
somavert said:
hi, if u have remembered me from the last post "my gf wanted bigger man/penis" . . . well we had a real good chat and we figured she is really not satisfied with me sexually. just a quick recap . . .. we r both young, gd looking chinese couple . .. i'm rather small for her (i'm just above 5 in x 4.75 in around)

she loves me lots and wants to marry me . . . . however, sex shouldnt be the only reason why we separates. so after along talk and pondering . .we agreed to go ahead and allow her to spend the nite with another man (that we r both comfy with) max of 4x/mth

we would like to hear from other cpl who had done this. PM me any one interested in building friendship 1st . . . . something good may turn up

Why marry her, if it's a friendship thing and both of you are free to screw to this arrangement, why even get married, unless it's a tax break thing ?

shelly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember any advice you get here is no better than what you'd hear around the water cooler at work but here goes. My husband is smallish and ever since we started dating he has had a thing about me being with well hung men. He is and always has been an excellent lover in every way so the size issue was his thing not mine. We go out of town now and again and I hook up with a different man. I very much enjoy our little game and he loves it, so far after 5 years of marriage its caused no problems. So what you have to decide is does it make you a little hot and horny to think of her doing something if so maybe it can be good fun for all. However if you have deep concerns and are just going along because you believe its what she wants I would have to say danger, danger..