My GF talking about other cocks she's had. Anybody else?

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she wants to compare the thickness with her wrist, or see how I measure up to her sex toys, that's hot.

If she wants to talk about my penis compared with Mike, Johnny and Vinny's penises, then this person and myself are on largely different wavelengths.

Reactions: Wave85
D

deleted817718

My wife cuckolds me. I don't get to watch her though. But she does tell me about the other men and how big there cocks are. I sometimes also get to see videos and photos taken with her phone.

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife cuckolds me. I don't get to watch her though. But she does tell me about the other men and how big there cocks are. I sometimes also get to see videos and photos taken with her phone.
I’m so lucky that the biggest cock my girlfriend has had is mine. She brags about it all the time x

D

deleted817718

I’m so lucky that the biggest cock my girlfriend has had is mine. She brags about it all the time x
Mine is the smallest my wife has ever had. She regularly reminds me of that fact too.

Reactions: Htt35

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My local butcher went to bed when a program about men with big cocks came on - his gf remained glued to the television. I asked him how she said he comparted, he winked and said he passed muster - and from what I could see he was right!

Reactions: abattist
D

deleted817718

Haha I’m lucky she brags about it all the time x
Well my wife has told quite a few friends of her how small mine is, she's never going to brag about it though. She brags about her sex life not with me.

Reactions: Htt35

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well my wife has told quite a few friends of her how small mine is, she's never going to brag about it though. She brags about her sex life not with me.
We should chat some more some time Whenever you are ready...

Reactions: deleted817718

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my first girlfriend, she was the one who commented on my size being "huge" when she was first stroking me and sucking me. When she repeated her comments during our many getting-to-know-you-better sexual encounters, I just asked her if I really was big. That is when I found out that she was 'sexually liberated' and had had sex with about 30 guys before me, some long term relationships, but hookups and one night stands in-between boyfriends. Years later, after we had settled into a non-monogamous, friends-with-benefits relationship, she again made comments about my size. Knowing that she had been with many other men since first having sex with me, she said I was still in her top 5 size-wise, and more importantly, in her top 5 for giving her sexual satisfaction.

I was curious about the bigger guys, how much bigger than me etc., but that was all while she was actively ensuring I was completely maxed out myself! All that really mattered was that she choosing me as her sex partner at that time and place, and our strong sexual chemistry ensured that we were both going to have a fantastic time with each other.

Reactions: Wave85

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of my partners ive had these dicussions with, generally due to their intiial reaction to mine and they immediately divulging it was the largest they'd seen, which then lead into a conversation about what had they experienced before. The exs and FWBs I stay in contact with ive been told have also discussed my size with subsequent partners and of course it has been the topic of open discussion when some of my partners and I have been in the swing scene or nude resorts.