My GF talking about other cocks she's had. Anybody else?

With my wife, the biggest turn-on for me is the quantity she had before me and the fact that I know (or have met) several of them. Size does sometimes come up in the conversations and she confesses that there have been some big ones. It’s doubtful that my little 7 incher would even make her top 10 list but that’s fine....I have had her more than any of her exes.

Reactions: BriefsLover400

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<snip> It’s doubtful that my little 7 incher would even make her top 10 list but that’s fine....I have had her more than any of her exes.
Well, my "little 7 incher" has always gotten comments about it being among the largest that the women I've been with have experienced, and I have been with some women with considerable prior experience! A 7 inch length is in about the 85th percentile based on numerous studies, so be happy with it! The last part of your sentence says it all, whether you are 2 inches, 5 inches, 7 inches, or larger, she's with you for a reason, that may have nothing to do with size at all!

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
We have somewhat the reverse going on so I thought I'd drop this in.

Those that follow me on snapchat / fetlife see this happen, so that cuts out all the BS.

I'm in a cuckcake relationship, those not in the know, she gets off on me fucking others. I'm still an active bull to 2 couples and have two playmates, the deal is always the same, first meet shes there to watch, so the girls know she's around and then from then on she gets off seeing the Snaps, and when I come home, we fuck recounting the night. It's all good. Sex with me is always long, I'm 44 now and been having sex a very long time so I like long sessions, it's something that the GF can't always handle.

She has always gotten off on guys getting off over her, we've had sex in public, she gets off seeing guys cum quickly, jerking while watching, there's something about 'disappointing men' that rocks her world.

Recently she asked if i was ok with her fucking an old FB and I agreed; you don't fuck couples/singles yourself and then not allow the same, after all, we are equals. The FB is much smaller, and she wanted to see maybe what he felt like etc. etc. fair enough. Sure the jealous monster kicked in before a dose of 'don't be a jerk, look how many others you fuck' and a reminder of how secure we are.

Sure enough, they fuck, it's a 20-minute one and done, and she's left 'unfilled'. Next day we see each other, and I have to say it's the hottest fuck we've had for a while. Everything from the groping, unveil, handjob, oral was all about appreciating the weight and size and then come to the fuck she just needed it deep. Nothing soft about this she just wanted to feel stretched and full.

All it's done is reinforce this is the cock for her, and that disappointing men are fine.... at arm's length.

Reactions: dick12262

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love telling a partner if he's into it. I'd rather he watch, participate, or be waiting to have sex when I get done/home. In the past, telling him about the other guy while we had sex was pretty hot. I could feel him swell inside me every time I would mention certain things :heart_eyes: I miss that.

Murph72

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love telling a partner if he's into it. I'd rather he watch, participate, or be waiting to have sex when I get done/home. In the past, telling him about the other guy while we had sex was pretty hot. I could feel him swell inside me every time I would mention certain things :heart_eyes: I miss that.
I have just over 6 inches, would that be good enough for you, or would you want bigger? x

thick_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is a turn on when they talk about their past guys cocks for me. Even better when I’m the biggest/thickest they have had. If they were bigger than me still a turn on just not as much. Now I don’t ask them to tell me however but if it comes up I’m fine with it.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have just over 6 inches, would that be good enough for you, or would you want bigger? x

I wasn't posting an application.

It is a turn on when they talk about their past guys cocks for me. Even better when I’m the biggest/thickest they have had. If they were bigger than me still a turn on just not as much. Now I don’t ask them to tell me however but if it comes up I’m fine with it.

I guess I take for granted discussing turn ons, kinks, fetishes openly from the beginning. Kind of like a show and tell or playing Go Fish as a means of determining compatibility.

Sexual compatibility and open communication are very important to me. I can see how there are many others that are timid orhave no experience with being open and it can be shocking. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility to bring up turn ons. I would never tell someone to just spring it on another in the throes of passion. Bad form lol. It seems like a tame request. Maybe bring it up with a few drinks and no intention of having sex. Just a fun night in.

Nothing against those who may be shy, but I can't imagine letting someone penetrate me, but not even be able to talk about sex. Shame is very real and I wish people didn't have to experience it.

Reactions: moparmike

thick_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I take for granted discussing turn ons, kinks, fetishes openly from the beginning. Kind of like a show and tell or playing Go Fish as a means of determining compatibility.

Sexual compatibility and open communication are very important to me. I can see how there are many others that are timid orhave no experience with being open and it can be shocking. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility to bring up turn ons. I would never tell someone to just spring it on another in the throes of passion. Bad form lol. It seems like a tame request. Maybe bring it up with a few drinks and no intention of having sex. Just a fun night in.

Nothing against those who may be shy, but I can't imagine letting someone penetrate me, but not even be able to talk about sex. Shame is very real and I wish people didn't have to experience it.

Yes I agree with @pain4anangel having an open communication is very important and that includes sex. Unfortunately many are timid and do not talk about that subject unfortunately.

Having said that my conversation about sex is not about thier past guys cock size but more on what turns them on. And if they show me their sex toys fantastic!

Reactions: pain4anangel

Murph72

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wasn't posting an application.
Lol. I wasn’t applying, simply asking a question

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Hi guys.
Does anyone here mind when your gf's/bf's/wives talk about the other cocks that they have been with?

I personally love hearing about all the other cocks. Big, small whatever. Its a very big turn on for me. She has only been with one other guy that was bigger than me and i get such a hard on when she talks about sucking it.

Not a concern of mine and I'm glad. My wife was a virgin and has no other exposure that I am aware of.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting question, and a turn on: Way back when, during one of our marathon sex sessions, I asked my wife what was the biggest dick she's had....She asked if I wanted her to tell me the truth or to lie. I told her tell me the truth.

So...She told me I was number two in size, but she told me she had an old BF who was, as she said "HUGE...like a horse dick", the biggest dick she's EVER seen. When he wore boxers, it hung out the leg a couple of inches. He was a shower...and was at least 10 inches SOFT. He never seemed to get much longer, maybe an inch or two, but he did get fatter. He was so long, that she couldn't take him from behind at all. Even when they fucked face to face, he went in too deep most of the time. She said it was NOT enjoyable most of the time at all. The only time she liked it, was when they would fuck on the steps and she could control how deep he went. The one thing she DID enjoy was his thickness...he did stretch her out quite a bit.

Believe it or not, the guy was a UPS driver, and I knew him. He had a reputation as a ladies man (I wonder why?). Later, I saw him in a bar near where we both worked, It was the day the second space shuttle burned up. He had one a pair of white pants, and you could clearly see the outline of his huge cock across the room. The head was literally a couple of inches from his knee. I went in the mens room, and he came in a few seconds later. The bar had a trough...not a urinal....so I got to see everything. My God...how is that possible? How did she fuck him and not enjoy it? All i can say is...it was impressive!! But I guess there is such a thing as too big.

Reactions: B_er